First Evocation Fail

So i tryes sumoning king paimon this morning,I woke up like at 5:00 went outside to take some fresh air not rushing ,so what I did was I painted his sigil in dark blue and placed it in the table with two white candles and an offering of green tea and placed a violin since he likes music put on some frankincense and just relaxed my body as I light the candles is just started gazing at the candles as they start to rise up then I started gazing at the sigil i placed my handes on the sigil thats when i started haveing slight truble breath I close my eyes and started calling king paimon in my mind as I felt dizzy and my heart beat was going fast still had trouble breating I tryed to fouse but as 20min has passed I open my eye and felt nothing so I asked for him to give me a sign,still continued and an hour has passed , but I got nothing i thought that id feel a more powerful energy from a king but feelt pretty disappointed and lost motivation after blowing the candles I felt extreme amount of pain in my chest and stomach,donā€™t know why but I still do , so can you guys tell me what went wrong ???.

1 Like

Please take a moment to introduce here please.

If you have not done so already itā€™s one of the forum rules, thanks.

A couple of questions if i may, what was your intention for summoning him? And did you try to communicate to him what that was? And did you dismiss him at the end?

1 Like

Donā€™t you think the initial breathing difficulty and dizziness was the sign from him?

3 Likes

he came , if you summoned him in your min he can in your body, and there is so little space inside you that it hurt- i had the same yesterday calling King Vine- but why 5 am? i understand that King Paimon is a Day demon but ā€¦ anywayā€¦

4 Likes

this is not a fail at all to meā€¦ donā€™t doubt yourself , and get to know your body feeling/ sensations better.

3 Likes

Couldnā€™t agree more with this. I used to think temperature fluctuations was just my own weird body.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Was this your first attempted evocation? or your first evocation that didnā€™t succeed?

I ask because Iā€™ve yet to fail an evocation, and am a bit curious about other peopleā€™s experiences.

1 Like

You didnā€™t fail. Your senses just arenā€™t attuned enough, and you arenā€™t experienced enough yet.

Evocation literally cannot fail. They are ALWAYS aware when someone is evoking them. The deal breaker isā€¦ some spirits will test you by not revealing themselves, or not show themselves in order to create a very specific reaction from you, in order to teach you something.

Other than that, they will always come, or if for some weird reason they cannot come themselves (quite rare in my experience) they will send another spirit in its stead.

So, King Paimon came. He gave you signs - [quote=ā€œsarah_8, post:1, topic:16402ā€]
placed my handes on the sigil thats when i started haveing slight truble breath I close my eyes and started calling king paimon in my mind as I felt dizzy and my heart beat was going fast still had trouble breating
[/quote]

Your evocation worked. This is when you should have started talking. [quote=ā€œsarah_8, post:1, topic:16402ā€]
but I got nothing i thought that id feel a more powerful energy from a king but feelt pretty disappointed and lost motivation after blowing the candles I felt extreme amount of pain in my chest and stomach,donā€™t know why but I still do , so can you guys tell me what went wrong ???.
[/quote]

Now, I donā€™t want to misinterpret what the King did here (I am only guessing here, so donā€™t take this as coming directly from the Kingā€™s mouth, itā€™s only my interpretation - I cannot know for sure) but I believe he was like ā€œYou summoned me, stop doubting yourself and talk to meā€.

Good thing isā€¦ King Paimon is, Iā€™ve heard, an excellent and patient teacher, plus doesnā€™t mind newbies. So I donā€™t think you slighted him, but I would try evoking again sometime.

Never doubt yourself. Even if you cannot hear or see a spirit, still talk to it. They know if you cannot sense them.

Again, never doubt yourself.

10 Likes

Well I donā€™t think it is cause I was on an empty stomach that day and I felt like I lost energy :confused:

Lol well I do have tiny body ,well it was at 8:00 but I woke up at 5:00 to take my time with preparations bath,meditation, ect

:pensive: itā€™s defiantly hard but I think that king paimon know that Iā€™m impaitiont person so maybe thatā€™s the reasone mabye his testing my commitment on contacting him or will I just give up ,Iā€™ll take a challenge :blush:

normal thinking these things, doubts always appear, at the time of ritual some things happen, plus your mind automatically makes you doubt the signs and symptoms, making you think itā€™s because you were tired or worked a lot during the day ā€¦ more this happened to me, I spent the whole ritual already speaking the incantations to bring the entity before me, without feeling anything, I welcomed the same without feeling, when I said that I knew that entity x was present but did not want to show to me or let me feel her presence, automatically eliminated gave me the signal, in my experience was testing me if I would give up the ritual or not, there I could feel the presence. never doubt their ability, they are always by your side watching you, do not discard any ipotese.

2 Likes

Like I described it before Iā€™ve meditated before but I never felt like the same way why did it with his sigil the same weird feeling I wonder if itā€™s all in my head but I feel fire in my chest and stomach itā€™s really interesting :confused:

Its my First attempting to evok ,but i just relized that there is no faill and that practice makes perfect :blush:

1 Like

Well I think his testing my patients because Iā€™m really impatient I like things to happen fast and get done with so I donā€™t really know I mean to they ALWAYS COME ???LIKE ARNT THEY BUSY AT TIMES? I gusse Iā€™ll have to practice and show some commitment m

1 Like

Now I understand :confused: I shouldā€™ve know I was being tested about my patients Iā€™ll make sure to try it again but I think I should develop more astral scenes.

1 Like

Yeah, and do more reading too. Read EAā€™s stuff or information on here just so you know more. Looking back my first evocation was quite awkward haha.

2 Likes

Iā€™m curious what happend? ?:laughing:

It was to Archangel Michael and although I could only get impressions of him and what he was thinking, I gathered my approach to him was wrong. I was too formal or fake or something, and he noticed a problem with my solar plexis chakra that he helped with. Unless Iā€™m mistaken, cause my senses were less keen back then.

But yeah throughout there was also the feeling of ā€˜I donā€™t know what Iā€™m doingā€™.

1 Like