First Evocation Fail

King Paimon is an amazing teacher, and great teachers are patient with their students. King Paimon also demands the respect due a King, and respect is a two-way street. If he is to show patience as a teacher you must show patience as a student. I would keep at it. From the sounds of it He made some kind of contact. That torso burn you described is fairly consistent with presence of an entity. A couple things to double check: You said you were up at 0500 and in ritual at 0800. Were you awake all night, or are these your normal hours. Some folks say getting very tired can help TGS, but I have found this to be the opposite for me. The closer to exhaustion I get, the worse my third eye oriented senses are. Also, you said you did not eat. Was it a devotional fasting or cleansing period, or did you just skip a meal. Fasting can be great when done responsibly and can really help you reach a state sometimes, but you do need proper nutrition if you want the best results from your body, especially your brain.

This one is subject to debate. Some say they always come, but that you cannot always sense them. I honestly think that sometimes they simply choose not to show up in full capacity, but I can say that there is always some kind of energetic presence for me, whether or not there is communication.

You are correct. Maybe ramp up your immersion with King Paimon. Also, chocolate. Green tea is great, but He has a fondness for sweets. Maybe try both. Can you play that violin, btw? He would probably LOVE that.

2 Likes

I slept for 9 hours so I didnā€™t wake up feeling tired I was really energetic but didnā€™t had breakfast because i was too exited :sweat_smile:I didnā€™t mentioned this but the moment I placed my hand on the sigil I felt drained and my sugar Lavel dropped low :worried: my hand was shaking and no not out of fear or hunger i thought that it was just the fact that I didnā€™t had breakfast , is it okay if I try it everyday to see any results :sweat_smile: will I annoy king paimon?

1 Like

So thatā€™s why you think a i should read more to know what to expect? ? Thatā€™s really cool tho that he tryed to help you,itā€™s nice to know that as soon as you call them they do there best to communicate with you :slight_smile:

That is entirely up to you. Intent is important, so I would suggest you not waste His time, but if you are driven, focused, and really want him to mentor you then go right ahead. King Paimon will let you know if He is annoyed, lol.

1 Like

The main problem with newbies is that if you get impatient with him for not being clear that could be annoying for him if you get bothersome about it, cause in reality itā€™s your senses that need to be attuned. Itā€™s like a muscle, you got to work at it.

2 Likes

cuse itā€™s almost like blaming him when the facts is that Iā€™m not able to sense him , and that his right in front of me I see how annoying that could be I should definitely work on my senses thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like