Fine, have clairaudience (clairaudience bootcamp thread)

Earlier today I was just scrolling through YouTube looking for new binaural beats and other things like that. I ran across on that did have an effect on me. About 30 minutes in I found myself thoughtless talking to myself through my head. It was simple sentences like “you are in the perfect state right now, keep working.” And the last thing you need to work on is yourself." Im not gonna think much of this right now, I will have to see some similar results in the future if I was to take notice on it.

The beats

This also gave me some crazy ass dreams…

7 Likes

Claireaudiance is to me like a precursor to telepathy.
And that is a wholly spectrum once its activated can be very noisy very colourful

6 Likes

I am slightly worried, but not letting this affect manifestation, that it was a “fluke”. Reason being I can’t quite get to the state I was in last night, but I also feel that that state is THIS state and I HAVe that ability, I just for whatever reason am not hearing it as well

2 Likes

yeep this is doing it holy crap

2 Likes

I been wanting to develop my hearing sense for a while but i been lazy. this thread is motivating me and i will be using the videos posted so far to use them.

8 Likes

Good luck!!

3 Likes

i just drew her sigil and started chanting her name, which i am not sure if i am pronouncing right. As soon as i started gazing i saw highlights of white color around the sigil and started to get bolder (basically flashing) and i felt poking sensation in my left arm where doctors get blood from. Interesting.

I am planning to contact her more formally with a candle and incense tonight at 9:00 since its a full moon because i am planning to contact king Belial at 1:00 AM.

Thank you and wish me luck. Also, if you have any notes or suggestions on the candle color, offering, direction i will be grateful.

4 Likes

You seem like you got it all down!

2 Likes

update, day 2: Today was a little slow so far but now I’m picking it up I spent all this time trying to focus on a particular sound and there simple wasn’t one there. I shouldn’t focus on a particular sound, but merely being mindful and not straining, letting everything in and just passively waiting.

This advice was brought to me by our lady Mepsitahl and I thank her for it.

4 Likes

a low rumble is in the air. I wonder to myself if this is really energy, and i do not know. Kind of like when I was trying to see auras

2 Likes

Deaf ear is a blessing, I cover up one and focus, I hear the rumble out of my deaf ear

2 Likes

I am mortified and aroused. I threw off my headset in frustration and just said “Tell me”
I listened. I heard a male voice from the other room. It sounded like it was on my mom’s phone.

My mom is asleep. She uses ear buds.

2 Likes

I can’t hear it. I am searching the house

1 Like

for the subliminals, use this! Chronos Booster - YouTube It boosts them

2 Likes

I went to the bathroom and everything was silent. Then I noticed how loud it was. There was a rushing wind that didn’t exist, I heard a tune from under it. It was loud, present, and focused on my ears. I covered them and they felt the same. This is a next step.

2 Likes

lots of rumbling. I have a side headache

1 Like

Just woke up and I started to listen to it again. But I suck at morning so I didn’t really get any progress. My mind is mush by the time I wake up. I’ll listen again tonight and see if I can focus a little better.

2 Likes

Satania released a video of the incantation that Meton gave to @Micah Fastos And Meton reveal secret Tongues of Demonology/Angelology To open astral senses. Here is the link to the video.

10 Likes

This is too creepy for me 0-0

2 Likes

Doing this meditation again! Clairaudience Guided Meditation to Unlock Your Psychic Ability Of Clear Hearing 👂 - YouTube

1 Like