Fine, have clairaudience (clairaudience bootcamp thread)

I do a lot of things involving “manifesting” development in that ability. Affirmations and subliminals and frequencies, and I take every small opportunity to develop it. Very little of it for me is actually listening to silence and I am still progressing exponentially. Then you will just LISTEN to energy, feel out locating and understanding it

1 Like

Two pieces of advice.

Firstly, remember that like a physical sense clairaudience is raw data being interpreted into something useful. You may not at first understand or even recognize any of the ‘sounds’ you begin to hear. Your brain must learn how to interpret the data into something you can work with, in this case sound. Speaking with a spirit is often times not in english, its more telepathic, but your brain learns how to ‘read’ that as sound.

Secondly, this was one of the best pieces of advice I was given on the subject when I was already capable of hearing spirits but not very skilled at all. I was complaining to a friend about something with the process or results that I was unhappy about when he suggested I focus not on what the spirits are saying, but on what they arent saying. Doing this actually made them much louder and clearer.

12 Likes

Thank you so much! I will look at it in a second!

3 Likes

Thank you!!! :smiley:

1 Like

I have had trouble discerning the difference between the low rumble of the house and vibrations. IS there a low rumble of the house? I am not sure.

3 Likes

So going off these could I make the assumption that getting constant headaches in the back of my head could mean some kind of issue with my root chakra?

2 Likes

Sharp headaches inthe side of my head

1 Like

That would be a good assumption. Especially since the base of the skull is connected to the spine and central nervous system and is a direct line down to the base chakra. I would play with that idea and see what you can figure out. It makes sense to me.

5 Likes

Pain and sickness are always energetic.
Energies and physical body influence each other.
Physical sickness can(will) mess up your energy and bad or blocked energy can disturb your physical health.

5 Likes

The astral body and ethric double are also more sensative to sensations and what affects you on those planes can show up in physical manifestation.

It was in either the ethric double or astral body by Arthur Powell

Btw those books are copyright free and available on theosophy type websites.

7 Likes

Thank you for the information! I was just saying that sometimes things could act independently of energy.

3 Likes

For sure they can. But from my own experience its rare that they do happen outside of it. Unless of course we are talking about forced impacts and such. In which case its just a different kind of energy :laughing:

3 Likes

I feel like shit right now, seriously. Going awol for a second.

3 Likes

Take a rest and drink some water and have a snack. You will feel better in no time.

4 Likes

Well, even if a headache for example gets caused by something that is not related to your energy, it will cause an immediate response in your energy system.
Physical body and energy are always connected, whether you notice or not.

5 Likes

Mine are always at the back/base of the skull right behind the ears were you have those two bumps (or I do lol). But yeah, it comes on out of nowhere and suuucks.

4 Likes

Id work on your root then and see if that helps. Also more water.

4 Likes

Useful response thank you

2 Likes

I’ll give that a whirl. Good tread btw op.

3 Likes

I have an annoying headache and I feel it’s related to the clairaudience work I’ve been doing. How do I diagnose that?

1 Like