Female aspect of Lucifer I channeled (Yeandrifer)

I channeled a female aspect of Lucifer, she appeared to me as a mix between dark golden skin and black skin, dark hair. She first appeared to me with golden glowing sigils and or runes ruminating on her skin. I couldn’t quite make out/ remember what they looked like. I was told not to include the channeled sigil I made of her. I have made many offerings to her. And in return I was given knowledge and empowering energy and also pretty clear closed eye visuals. Let me know if any of you can connect with her. She deserves to be known and respected. If you guys can channel a sigil and she is allowing you to share it be my guest. Just let me know any experiences you guys have with her. I’m excited to hear your experiences with her. She loves offerings of sexual energy.:genie:‍♂

6 Likes

that sounds amazing!
great discovery @Asorotiath
i would like to offer her some energy,thats a plan for tonight

2 Likes

It will be beneficial to you

Bump

I may see if I can connect with her tonight.

1 Like

I have actually never heard of that aspect of Lucifer before. Great work! I hope I can find more info.

1 Like

Bump

Let me know your experiences

Please do

1 Like

Sure thing

1 Like

Interesting. I see by your avatar that you like the mix of golden and black. Maybe that’s why you saw this entity with the same colors? How can you be sure it was an aspect of Lucifer and not something else?

I’m looking forward to knowing more about this entity, from the experience of other forum members.

1 Like

Well I like to trust my intuition. I seen this spirit with my astral eye and I know that the color was more of a copper color then gold that would be a better way to describe it. I know that I was interacting with some type of spirit because I can hear yeandrifer talk to me like any other spirit that would. My interactions with her was quite significant so much that I couldn’t just put it off as my imagination. One time after I offered her energy after I was in bed ready to go to sleep I got really realistic visuals of her more intense of an experience then any other reactions with demons I can’t quite remember what I seen her as in this manifestation but I do remember her flashing white eyes then the whiteness zoomed out through my whole visuals so there was a flash of whiteness I don’t know what that would mean

1 Like

How exactly did you offer her energy? Did you visualize it entering her

Yes I through visualization and feeling the energy entering her I visualize energy from an orgasm going up through my solar plexus entering her solar plexus and as the energy accumulates it gets brighter and more brilliant I visualize the energy as a bright white-golden light :bulb: and this can also be called tactile imagery do research about tactile imagery I can try to find a link for you if you want me to

1 Like

ok as i kept focusing at yeandrifer the name changed to yeandrisil
she has a golden solar yet dark energy
she is expert at kundalini and energy work
she can open the chakras
she can aslo work on love life

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing that one thing she said she can do is teach me to ‘ steal someone’s heart and make it your own’

1 Like

I was able to get a sigil but I a not allowed to share it. I could feel her presence when I was charging the sigil but I never got a strong vision of her. I tall came in flashes. I saw a woman in a white dress with blonde hair and she changed to a dark complected woman with black hair. Her energy was very strong but not overpowering. I can confirm what Xag got about her name. I found myself starting to say Yeandrasil. She said either name will do for now when I asked which one was preferred.

2 Likes

i aslo saw a golden sigil

does anyone saw a pentagram in the sigil?

I had a flash of a pentagram when I was receiving the sigil. It morphed into the sigil I used.

1 Like

My sigil did not have a pentagram although I think her skin may have had a pentagram glowing on it when she first appeared to me

2 Likes