Female aspect of Lucifer I channeled (Yeandrifer)

very interesting being
defenetly will work with her when i will finish things that i have

2 Likes

Bump

I found this very interesting old thread about the female aspect of Lucifer, does anyone have any additional information of this?, maybe those who posted?

It doesn’t seem quite right to refer to Inanna as merely a “female aspect of Lucifer” but she is the closest for sure. OP’s post immediately made me think of her.

Both are likened to the Morning Star, and much of the Bible’s stories stolen from Sumer as the root.

I think my account is still too new to post links (or multiples), but here are some book titles if you have any interest in her specifically

• Inanna, Queen of Heaven and Earth: Her Stories and Hymns from Sumer
  • Enheduana: The Complete Poems of the World’s First Author
  • Babylonian Star Lore - Gavin White

In the second book, the poems were written by a priestess (who was also the daughter of Sargon of Akkad) who rejects one god when he ignores her during times of considerable strife and instead accepts the goddess who does listen, this being Inanna. These poems far predates the Bible by the way.

The author is indeed female too. Ancient Sumerian women held all sorts of positions, including as scribes. Seems important to mention when it comes to Lucifer because there lacks the theme of rebellion with Inanna. Had Lucifer been a female figure, he’d have likely inspired rebelliousness from the women the Hebrews meant to subjugate.

The Star-Lore book is not about Inanna exclusively, but there is some analysis and content in there which is really interesting and doesn’t get much focus elsewhere. The whole basis of astrology was founded in ancient Mesopotamia, hugely important when it comes to the lore on the gods and goddesses. With Inanna being their queen of the heavens, I think this work is essential for understanding her on a deeper level.

Though I didn’t add it to the list, the original version of the Book of Esther in the Bible is more or less Ishtar(Inanna). There are themes of beauty, love, as well as a (albeit passive) involvement with war. So much more could be said on that but at least that’s a start for you.

Anyway, I don’t personally believe that Inanna is a female aspect of Lucifer, similar to how I wouldn’t describe him as a male aspect of her. To me they are very distinct deities despite having a common root.

(And sorry for the deleted post/repost, the first didn’t reply directly for some reason)

1 Like

Thank so much for such detailed information, although I agree with you, according to my studies the most agree that Innana is another aspect of Astarte…

1 Like

It would be the other way around, since Inanna has been around longer. Not to be pedantic about that or anything, but it would be more correct to see Astarte as an aspect of Inanna, as Astarte was derived from Inanna.

You’re very welcome though!

2 Likes

And wouldn’t she be “an aspect” of Ishtar since Ishtar came from a goddess that was syncretized with Inanna? Astarte is like thousands of years apart from Inanna and Ishtar’s worship.

@Bruho Please do not link to sites that contain pirated copyrighted material. I have removed the link you posted.

Inanna is older than both.

Worship of Inanna goes at least as far back as the Uruk period, 4000-3100 BC, at least as far as archeological findings go. It’s generally accepted that worship of her goes much further back in time though.

Ishtar was indeed a separate goddess initially, but the two were combined during the period of the Akkadian Empire, 2334 – 2154 BC. Enheduana’s writings were influential with this.

Astarte’s first known origins come from the Ebla tablets, 2500-2250 BC. In those tablets she’s referred to as Astarta/Istarta

The way I’d analyze that from a spiritual perspective, is that Ishtar/Astarte was initially a single aspect of Inanna, but that later that aspect split. Ishtar became one with her origin while Astarte continued on as a separate aspect.

It’d be perfect channeling Lucifer to ask him