Where is the Luciferian Feminine? Where is the female power?

She is an aspect of the Morrigan :wink:

1 Like

Huh, I thought that was possibly Anu and Danu. I was told that Aine is not an aspect of the Morrigan. Hmm… I know about the Morrigan and think she is awesome!

I tend to believe entities do have genders but masculine and feminine energies do not equate to gender it never was a gender thing, as my sister has a more masculine energy than me, my energy has a more feminine than masculine and my bf is more masculine than feminine. However, it’s malleable to fit the situation you need as well so even though entities have genders I’m sure they are also of this dual nature as we are.

4 Likes

Its a big debate on which is and isn’t.
For me, Aine is part of Morrigan.

I work with Morrigan and right now Aine is dominant lol. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I know about those debates! Wow, some people get hot under the collar about that. That is pretty interesting, that Aine is dominant for you under the Morrigan’s tutelage. Well, maybe they are all interconnected, like most other things in the universe/multiverse :wink:

2 Likes

Maybe this is what you’re looking for? All entities can switch genders btw
You should check out Heckate, she’s not really Qlipothic but she might be what you’re looking for as well

4 Likes

Thanks, I have never heard of that before but this is all new to me. :slight_smile:

Also:

• Furies

• harpies

• banshees

4 Likes

All beings have a feminine part and a masculine part. Such duality is the balance in the essence of the being itself. When it says “feminine”, it doesn’t mean a specific female spirit, for all spirits have such a part in their essence. In the same way that darkness and light are the same kind of duality found in everything.

4 Likes

Thank you all. I think what it boils down to, what little I know or have little understanding of, is that the actual Luciferian beings seem to be masculine but I may be looking at things the wrong way, that is entirely possible. I am, after all, trying to understand the draw to those practices. I guess, from a traditional Xtian point of view, the Luciferian, to me, doesn’t mean other gods and goddesses such as the Celtic pantheon, spirits like the djinn, the fae, etc. Perhaps I am wrong in that also? I mean, I have a fairly defined, limited idea of what Luciferian/Satanic means.

I am here to learn and understand, that is my reason for coming here. I am expecting to be told I might be wrong (very likely) and/or that I don’t understand or know much, that’s fine, I like to hear of personal experiences. I love UPG especially but am happy to read other sources/books. Thanks so much.

1 Like

So then are you interested in Luciferianism?

1 Like

You know, I think so but I just don’t know enough. I would like to be forearmed with knowledge before leaping into the deep end, or should I, would I… ? I am not sure yet. It is very intriguing though.

Research Michael w ford, he has a lot of good info on the subject.

1 Like

Thanks, I have started listening to his stuff, still working my way through the myriad of EA’s stuff too. Crazy obsessed with learning at the moment.

You say that as if it’s a bad thing.

Female demons that are associated with such things embrace it. What matters to them is that you’re respectful.

Luciferianism and Satanism are not the same.
Luciferianism is more structured but not like christianity, there is no dogma or punishment for not worshipping Lucifer; he doesn’t want to be “Worshipped”.
Michael Ford is definitely a good example of Lucierianism.

Satanism has a couple of branches one well known being LaVey’s “Itheist” which most misinterpret to be atheist. In LaVey’s the individual is the center of everything, you worship you and nothing else. This doesnt mean he didnt think Spirits existed however.

Not to be political but maybe you’re also looking at this through the lens of artificial modern philosophy? I don’t say this to be rude, that stuff is presented as “reality” these days by every outlet!

If you consider that men basically built civilisation, often working themselves into relentless physical pain and early graves (or dying brutally in hand-to-hand combat) to keep women and children safe and to support their families, then these mighty beings presenting as male has a different context than the “oppression and representation” disempowering stuff we are currently given as a model of relations between the sexes.

4 Likes

One of the Hecate’s name is Lucifera. That 's more than a coincidence to me. :metal:

Not only are there MANY feminine spirits in the demonic realm, they catch wreck in ways the male ones just can’t.

Take Erzulie D’en Tort. Her vever is a heart with a knife buried in it. She’s fucking hardcore. I say her name a lot, for a reason. You don’t want her mad at you.

There are plenty more. Artemis. The Morrigan. Medusa. Kali Ma. La Santissima Muerte. Pombagira. I can name them all day, there are so many.

Even some of the ‘nice’ spirits (such as the Pixies and Sirens) will use their beauty and charm to fuck people up.

Realize the female body is the altar of magick. You are a living prenda.

You’re in the right place if you want female power, there’s lots of that in magick.

2 Likes

The very concept of masculine vs feminine is arbitrary. These are just boxes humans put themselves in because they want everything to fit in a pattern and nuance is too much to handle.

The occultists that popularize the tradition are mostly male, and their audience are mostly likely majority male(don’t have any actual stats on that). If you’re in the left hand path and the whole idea is that you’re trying to gain person power, you’ll likely identify with things that are presented in culture as “male” to be your role models because that’s just how our primate brains work.

None of these spirits actually have a gender. That’s a human concept. Think outside the box. Stop identifying so strongly with the meat puppet you’re piloting.

3 Likes