Feeling pregnant?

Hahahahahah!

1 Like

Yeeeesss, I feel you there! Ahaha I embraced and loved the pain. And yes, totally aggressive, especially towards the “pure” ones…

4 Likes

Yeah. They make me sick. Like a physical reaction.

4 Likes

You too??

Yes, very much so. The “pure” types irritate me like an allergen.

4 Likes

Pure types annoy me in general but some of them I think are adorable and keep around. It’s nice having pets that can feed and clean up after themselves :yum:

2 Likes

I thought it was some weird reaction i had. Church makes me sick. When i was a kid and forced to go, I could never figure out why when it started I’d get so nauseous every single time. I guess its the demonic side in us.

@JezebelleMoon Nuuuuu!!! No pets!! We have DRAGONS for that!! They are dragon food!!

4 Likes

You have a Dragon in your head to @nikki !!!

I named mine Smokey :blush:

3 Likes

Smokey is basically the incarnation if all my oent up rage and bloodlust :grin:

3 Likes

So many things make sense now. Including a dream I had about a demon telling me he would always take care of me because I carried his child. I thought it was a weird metaphor. Seems like it was literal. I want to meet my baby damn it!

12 Likes

Cool! Lol! My dragon is Dandelion. She picked the name herself. It is really fun when i connect my consciousness to her.

3 Likes

They keep them from you. I don’t know why. Makes me sad but… maybe you can summon your child. Or ask the father to see him. Mine are very hidden and protected because of who i am i guess… . Some even from me.

4 Likes

@Narsonix find his ass!!!

I’m really glad I made this thread. I think this is good Black Witch bonding time :laughing: .

And I’m glad things are making sense to you now. Nikki and I are suing for child support and visitation so I hope we see you at the Demonic Courthouse!!!

Who is the Demon if Justice, we need to appoint a Judge :thinking:

5 Likes

Since I have noticed it is very similar to here, over there, they do have that probably. I don’t know though. Probably no other humans or incarnated gods or demons have fought for custody or visitation. I just never shared about my experiences before because I was afraid. Afraid wveryone would think I’m crazy or stupid. I’m glad you wrote this thread too.

5 Likes

It really doesn’t seem fair that they would be kept from the Women that bore them without that woman being given a reason at the very least. Y’all deserve an explanation.

3 Likes

I actually met one of mine a couple days ago in a dream. I had no idea about her before, but she seems really great! :hushed:

She’s the first and only one I’ve truly met. Well, from what I can remember.

3 Likes

I’m not angry, just sad. It also explains the out of nowhere intense longing when I go too long without calling on him. I wonder why they keep them from us.

5 Likes

They want to raise and teach them. They don’t want us to make them weak by coddling or babying them. And it is probably to protext them from humans. And there is always that control issue too. They like to have that control.

7 Likes

That sucks.

1 Like

There is really a huge power imbalance. When you are the spouse or mate of a demon or god they have most of the power in the relationship. Demons tend to take and do what they want. It is hard. But I can not be with a human. And he would never allow it anyway, even IF I did want it. But he keeps me very satisfied.

8 Likes