Feeling pregnant?

I can’t try to call it one way or the other, because I can’t do any scrying right now with the airwaves so full and that waiting feeling.

Sorry for the useless answer!

Demonic pregnancies can happen, that I know for a fact, though. :+1:

9 Likes

Your insights are always valued. Many thanks :blush:

4 Likes

When he rubbed your back, did you feel his energy go into you? Did you feel your solar plexus being stimulated?

6 Likes

I did feel something lower in my core last night when he was around actually. It was a sensual stimulation. I just thought it was an effect of him being that close. Last night wasn’t when I saw him touch me but it was when the stuff with my third eye started you to.

5 Likes

Demonic seed doesn’t take the normal form, I saw a kind of plasma that then went directly into my naval chakra.

7 Likes

This is wierd :expressionless:.

1 Like

It is right below my belly button where the stimulation happened but it was pretty deep in there.

2 Likes

Are you “with child” again!?!?

1 Like

It does take getting used to, for sure. Ahaha :sweat_smile: But it does seem that Lord Belial has taken a liking to you… Hehehe… It seems he may have stimulated the sacral and/or the solar plexus.

2 Likes

Those posts were from 2014, that was when i saw that plasma form. :smiley:

2 Likes

What… the…heck…is…up…with…male… entities!!!

Supposed to take me out for dinner first Dangit!!!

10 Likes

I’m dying… Ahaha :rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Interesting note: when I try to read or scan, not only does my third eye feel pressure but I feel stirring in my belly to like I did when I meditated when I was pregnant with my son and he started acting out in my womb…:disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

You know what, maybe that’s why it seems Lord Belial is MIA or super busy today. Is he “getting laid”? lol Just a thought, don’t mind me… Ahahaha

8 Likes

Lol! Omg you are so funny!!! Yes. I have had many babies. And it seems to be the intent of the male. So there have been quite a few times i did not expect or want it. But it happened anyway. What is cool, is i have had my stomach visibly MOVE like a physical baby is rolling around in there. That was freaky and awesome at the same time. And wings! One time the little guy had wings and liked to use them. I could feel him flapping around in there like crazy. I KNOW this sounds crazy. And if I didn’t go through it myself I’d SWEAR I need to see a shrink. But it was confirmed for me by talking to the entities and others who were channeling and asking nonleading questions for me. So yeah. It is real and they are raising their numbers. I personally think a LOT of women have demonic babies and have no idea. We are just the lucky ones that realize what is going on.

Good luck in court!! I want visitation! I may just join you!!

12 Likes

Well, pregnancy with demonic children is absolutely no fun: pains, constantly sweaty, and aggressive. Oh, and I had no time for any “overly pure” person. It was messy! :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

LMAO! See you there @nikki !!!

And cravings!!! I had cravings just like when i was physically pregnant! Hehehehe! I ran that demon’s ass OFF! This is YOUR FAULT!! You did this to me!! I need icecream!!! Pleeeeaase!!

5 Likes

Wow @HermDemon that’s crude lol I like you :rofl:. Don’t really see why he would mess with me but when I think about it he is associated with fire and I’ve got that for days, unlocked a Dragon in my head actually, and I’m a total rebel so considering his taste for anarchy…eh. maybe it makes sense.

6 Likes

He totally connects with the rebels, you’re his type! Hehehe… I can see why he would “mess” with you, sweetie. So yes, it makes sense to me why he’d like you. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes