Feeling pregnant?

I was just having a discussion on another thread about all the weird stuff that’s been going on lately and me and this other lovely lady have been having similar experiences. Spiritual pressure off and on again…and weird sensations in our cores. We literally feel PREGNANT!

Something is definitely going on. Anyone having any strange sensations lately? And especially to the ladies: Have any of you felt pregnant to :confused: ? Surely we can’t be the only ones.

Looking forward to hearing from yall.

9 Likes

Been intimate with any beings?

3 Likes

Not that I’m aware of…

1 Like

And I would think I would be aware of it so I’m going with no. And there’s no way I could actually be pregnant. Especially since I feel about 4 months along all of a sudden no morning sickness no nothing lol.

4 Likes

I’ve been feeling super pregnant up until today, I finally got my period. But yea I thought a was pregnant and I wouldn’t be surprised if I was bc my man has been trying to get me pregnant

3 Likes

My buddy just started talking to me about his lady friends experiencing this as well. Talk about synchronicity! So, it’s not just us, V_Alex44.

4 Likes

Well. You could just BE pregnant. To me it feels just like a regular pregnancy. The pressure and everything. And you may have been asleep when it happened. I’m sorry to say it like that… don’t know any other way to do it though.

5 Likes

I feel like I’ve been seeing alottttt of pregnant women lately too

1 Like

Really? That’s pretty cool actually. In a kinda creepy way.

1 Like

I would think I would have experienced some sort of dream though…

1 Like

I’ve felt this way for roughly a month and a half. I do have sex with an entity regularly though not as often recently. And "things " have changed as far as cramping and spotting. But I pretty much need a hysterectomy so i dismiss it. Interesting to hear others going through similar things.

5 Likes

@Virgowitch yeah, they do that sometimes lol.

1 Like

I’ve kind of “been there, done that” with a demonic Child :smiley: so my feeling is different, but there is a huge feeling of silence, waiting, preparation, in my Temple… :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

@AradiaX I’m sorry to hear about your issues. That must be painful.

It is interesting.

2 Likes

But yea I had symptoms of implantation bleeding and lower back pains and even nausea. But didn’t end up being pregnant, kinda bummed that I’m not… oh well better luck next time ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

It’s going to land me in jail sometime that’s all I know😂.

In no way could I be pregnant from a man, considering my dry spell. But @KingOfHearts616 raises an interesting question

7 Likes

Same here, I don’t even remember the last time I’ve been with a human sexually.

However… I do get frisky with demons and incubi every now and then… Wouldn’t be surprised as I’ve had the pregnancy feeling with demons before, and the feelings ceased once I had a dream about a demon child in my arms…

8 Likes

@Lady_Eva could this be true then? One could become pregnant with a demonic child and have no memory of the conception process?

Damn I really feel like a little critter is squirming around in my belly right now. I’m mainly speculating but I swear if I am pregnant with some entity spirit baby I’m taking him to demonic court for child support.

9 Likes

Have you had any dreams, and I mean any dreams, of a sexual nature? Penetration, touching, anything? If you did, perhaps that dream was the conception. Also, soul traveling, or meditation and being forced out of your body. It is possible that you had the dream and not remember it, however.

Although, it is strange how we are both experiencing this feeling together.

5 Likes

Well I did say earlier that I think Belial touched my back the other night. I saw it in my mind and felt it was him. I just brushed it off like I was being silly. All he did was rub my back a couple of times though.

3 Likes