Feeler thread for a Special project on The Book of Azazel

Hey everyone! I had Azazel come to me a few months ago about leading a study group. After mediating on it I decided to do this special project on the Book of Azazel by our very own E.A Koetting. Once I decided to do this book, I decided to reach out to him to ask him if it was OK if I could do something in here on one of his books. He told me not only yes but he gave me his blessing.

So I am currently looking to start the special project in June and just wanted to see if there was anybody that would be actually interested in doing a study group on this book.

Edited to add picture and to also say this will be a pretty lay back study group do if you feel like you want to join but worry about time and commitment don’t worry about for now I don’t have an end date in mind.

12 Likes

Totally up for this. :fire: :black_heart:

I’ve worked it once but didn’t study every entity and they are all super interesting on multiple levels, and the ones I did work with were all insightful and helpful, giving me information I would not have got from the mundane world.

4 Likes

so I’m reading through the book again before I kinda start this just to kind of have an idea of how to flow it into structure it. And I’m already catching stuff that I didn’t see before.

3 Likes

I am going to throw my hat in as well. Work slows down in June so I’ll have the time.

4 Likes

That’s why I picked it too. June is going to be a good month.

2 Likes

Dear Miss @Angelb1083 , Assuming you’ll have me and it works out schedule wise for me- the timeline is too far out for me to commit to today but I am interested. I’ve not revisited the BOA in quite some time and so far this year I have been going back to the beginning of… well everything looking for things I missed, principles I didn’t understand the last time around etc. so this seems to be right up my ally as for me, my path started with Azazel at a young age-before I knew demons and gods and bears oh my existed.

I don’t usually have any idea more than a few days out due to my husband’s occupation, but if you scroll through here sooner to the date and see this reply, please send a shoutout and remind me to see what’s going on and if I also feel like participating?

Thank you.

5 Likes

of course I’ll have you and honestly I really think it’s gonna be a kind of relaxed like study group. Kind of like a book club by where we read through the book and then share our experiences. I’m not 100% sure because I haven’t gotten that far in the planning yet. I think Azazel will guide this too. So if you feel like you need to be a part of it come and join use and participate when you can.

3 Likes

Yeppers I am very keen.
I will re read the book before then. I think I would find a study group very helpful. TBH I’ve always found BOA and KOF very confusing books.
I think its because of the way they are structured causes me uncertainty as to the actual procedures.
Would be most excellent to study as a collective

2 Likes

I’m in if you’ll have me too! I do work full time so I might end up a little behind but I’ll do my best to keep up with the group.

2 Likes

a that is completely okay. I work too sometime more then just my normal hours too. It’s not going to be like school I’ll be a lot more relaxed than that!

2 Likes

For now there’s only a start date there isn’t an end date, but the book is on the smaller side.

1 Like

I’m defo up for it too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome Aboard I am glad to have you join us!

2 Likes

Sounds very interesting, I love Azazel.

I would still be working with Beleth in June, but I wouldn’t mind participating in the work/study He is the one who inspired this pathworking after all.

3 Likes

I am so happy to see you joining!!

2 Likes

Thank you! Azazel literally Rejunivated me with a new sense of purpose back in November.

3 Likes

I want to join

2 Likes

Azazel is who brought me to this forum almost 5 years ago. It’s a nice return to him to be honest.

3 Likes

Of course I am glad you are taking part.

1 Like

What will we be doing in this group?

1 Like