Feeler thread for a Special project on The Book of Azazel

It’s going to be a study group on the Book of Azazel. I don’t have a set plan as of yet. But I am sure it will be decisions on the book and the legions of demons that are introduced in the book. I am most excited to see what everyone’s experiences are with them to be honest. I am still reading through it (i stalled because of work) but Azazel’s legions are decided up in the group and there’s so many different leaders and such we will me and possibly be able to work with/learn from.

5 Likes

I’d be interested in it.

4 Likes

Of course!

2 Likes

May I join as well?

Im not on here very frequently but would love to join ongoing study and discussion and practice with the material from the Book of Azazel.

Do you plan to conduct this study group solely through the forum or will there be any voice or videochat contact?

1 Like

Hi @Angelb1083 i am interested in joining the group . pls include me in the group too . thanks
Regards

1 Like

I sense this as a call for me to comeback to the book. I was talking with Lucifer and Hecate about my own journey, and that I was taking a layered approach (I was first mastering my body by doing Jiu-jitsu and going in trips to have a more mature understanding of life and society). The first spirit that I contact from Azazel’s Legion was For’tash, he cut off some flaws of me. So I looked at the description of the other spirits to continue my pathwork and I saw that they were really strong and even reality changing, and I knew that I would have to improve myself to be able to withstand powers like those. So I took a time off so I could master my objectives.

I see now that’s time for me to comeback to my pathwork. I would like to join!

3 Likes

I am happen to have you join. Lucifer and Hecate are very swarm and every important to my path as well.

2 Likes

Hey Angel! I’d love the opportunity to take part in another group of yours! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Of course I am glad you are joining another one!!

2 Likes

I am taking this as a sign from Azazel , I have recently began to meditate on him so I am definitely interested

2 Likes

I would take it as a sign too.

1 Like

Keep me posted on when you plan on doing this exactly so I can adjust my schedule please

1 Like

it will start on June 1 and then run for however long we need

1 Like

@Angelb1083
I want to be a part of the group too . Kindly include me in the group

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

I would love to join, I have some memory issues and it would be great to have a group and a guide to help the information stick. Just reading doesn’t always retain very well.

1 Like

Just wanted to say that I love the idea of this!

Sadly June is probably going to be a crazy busy month for me

1 Like

Welcome @jensenlver It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Count me in!
Hail Azazel :black_heart:

1 Like

you can join as you can if you want to still do it. it is a smaller book.

1 Like