Fallen_Human's Magical - Journal

Information on Abaddon for later reference

1 Like

May 22nd 2022
Day 4 initiation ritual [ Gamaliel ] & Dreams

Dreams: Had a long dream and I won’t be sharing my dreams on public forum, I will just stick to my personal dream journal.

------ --------- -------

Today’s Initiation: I brought the circle, sat naked, called on the amazing and powerful king Belial. Once there. I brought my book of shadow, today i added a tea-light candle and then did the meditation showed to me by Mother Lilith.

My energy today is not so great: I feel so tired and not in the mood to put up with anyone, so I couldn’t meditate for long and ended the ritual after that.

End notes.

2 Likes

May 23rd 2022
Day 5 initiation ritual [ Gamaliel ] & Dreams

Dreams: As I said; I won’t be sharing my dreams anymore unless I get something really interesting and that I should note it here for the public to see.

------ --------- -------

Today’s Initiation: I brought the circle, sat naked, called on the amazing and powerful king Belial. Once there. I brought my book of shadow, today i added a tea-light candle and then did the meditation showed to me by Mother Lilith and started the initiation.

Then, this spirit appeared to me; I don’t recognize you [I said]. I also couldn’t hear this spirit. I asked using my pendulum. Are you Belial? No - Are you Lilith in a different form? No - Are you Azazel, or Lucifer? No!!

I asked: Do you come in peace? Yes. I asked, if my initiation was accepted? Yes. By that, I concluded the ritual. I feel like its time for me to pass, but tomorrow is my last day in this Qlipha. After that I will be doing another 6 days in the Samael Qlipha, which is the next one.

End notes.

2 Likes

May 24th 2022
Day 6 initiation ritual [ Gamaliel ] & Dreams

Dreams: As I said; I won’t be sharing my dreams anymore unless I get something really interesting and that I should note it here for the public to see.

------ --------- -------

Today’s Initiation: I brought the circle, sat naked, called on the amazing and powerful king Belial. Once there. I brought my book of shadow, today i added a tea-light candle and then did the meditation showed to me by Mother Lilith and started the initiation.

This is going to be the last day for me in the GAMALIEL Qlipha. I also noticed that every day my meditation and ritual is getting shorter and shorter.

I had visions of different spirits. When I asked, they are spirits from the Qlipha who were watching my initiation. Lastly, tomorrow I will begin the initiation in the next Qlipha “Samael” however I am really considering making it only 3 days of initiation instead of 3 days then 6 then 3 till the top because I have been feeling really tired lately and not in a vampirized way.

End notes.

2 Likes

May 25th 2022
Day 1 initiation ritual [ Samael ]

After I done the initiation incantation: Adramelech was there. He greeted me. There was spirits all around me. The color of the sky and my surrondings were not fully black anymore. They were light blue mixed with black.

While meditating: I thought I should record these new feelings to journal them here.
Suddenly a voice says;

You want to journal them because its your ego. You are not doing it for your higher-self or ascension, but to show off and impress people.

I said: Okay yes, I agree and I actually can feel it; its indeed my ego. Although, some part of me is doing it to motivate others to start their journey. Then:

Note merely loud, but heavy firm voice: Still it is not the main goal of you wanting to do that. I then agreed and breathed out that energy to move on.

Meditated a little more, then gapped my pendulum and asked to confirm;
1- Give me a yes? it made circles
2- Give me a no? it turned sideways
3- Was this adramelech? turned circles (yes).
4- Was my initiation accepted? turned circles (yes).
Then; I ended the ritual.

Side notes: I disposed the previous tea-light candle and used a new one for this Qlipha. My grey lighter didn’t work. Went to the car and found another lighter colored blue. I am not sure if this means anything, but my intuition guided me to note it.

End notes.

1 Like

May 26th 2022
Day 2 initiation ritual [ Samael ]

Today’s Initiation: I brought the circle, sat naked, called on the amazing and powerful king Belial. Once there. I brought my book of shadow, today i added a tea-light candle and took couple breaths and started the ritual.

I couldn’t do my usual routine due to other plans I have. I am attending this KAP session. Kundalini Activation Process. I also usually do the ritual during the same planetary hour, but this time did it on a different hour. I am looking forward to see what this session is about and see if it has any actual benefits. I will be reporting this in my next entry.

Lastly: I cannot remember if I had dreams, but I know I slept very late. I literally couldn’t sleep and when I did, I only slept for 4-5 hours which is not the usual.

End notes.

1 Like

Meditation Music:

I am really one of those that rather not post clips or videos in their journal but these healing music vids might be useful to you too in your meditations and visualizations sessions; In your journey to open and heal your chakras.

Enjoy

1 Like

May 27th 2022
Day 3 initiation ritual [ Samael ]

Today’s Initiation: I brought the circle, sat naked, called on the amazing and powerful king Belial. Once there. I brought my book of shadow, today i added a tea-light candle and took couple breaths and started the ritual.

I was late today. I usually do it in the hour of the planet but i missed the time and it was getting late so I did it in the hour of Saturn. I totally felt presence even before the ritual. I looked into the ground and saw this figure in-front of me. It was the one who reminded me that I haven’t done today’s initiation. I think it was Belial. It looked really similar to how he manifested to me before.

End notes.

May 28th 2022
Day 4 after 3rd Samael Initiation - No initiation Day

I decided I will take today off from initiation into Qliphoth work. Also, tomorrow I will move to the next qlipha.

End note.

May 29th 2022
Day 1 initiation ritual [ A’arab Zaraq/Herab Serpel]

Today’s Initiation: I brought the circle, called on the amazing and powerful king Belial. Once there. I brought my book of shadow, today i added a tea-light candle and took couple breaths and started the ritual.

I meditated for a bit. Not a lot of visions for shown. Although I felt really empowered. Not sure how to describe it. I then confirmed my initiation and its acceptance via pendulum and it was confirmed.

End notes.

May 30th 2022
Day 2 initiation ritual [ A’arab Zaraq/Herab Serpel] & Dreams

Dreams: I dreamt I was with a girl in my home country. It was my neighborhood but looked like it was on a mountain. We then went for a walk. Through this walk there was restaurants and pools and people having fun. It looked like Miami vibe, although i never been to it.

Anyway, then we kept walking: There was this long stair case that we took downwards to the main street which seemed like a mini highway. Then once we were down, we took a left and there was another staircase the is pretty long way up. On the beginning of it, there was 2 people: A man and i think a woman, the woman i couldn’t see.

Anyhow, the girl with me passed by them and the man said something to her. Then I walked and passed by the man without talking to him, after i passed him, he called me. i look back and he said are you (censored name) note: that was not my name. However the last name was really familiar.

Anyway, I felt afraid i wont be let to go back up. So i said yes that was me, and then I remember i kept going back up. Suddenly the scene changed to us being in my home. Then the door knocked. I open the door and its that man coming with a big box full of junk fast food burgers. I thanked him and took it and he left. We ate from it and then i woke up.

Today’s Initiation: I brought the circle, called on the amazing and powerful king Belial. Once there. I brought my book of shadow, today i added a tea-light candle and took couple breaths and started the ritual.

Did the initiation for today and then meditated for a bit and closed ritual. I felt really tired.

Side note: I have been vegan for a while, but having 1 day a week or every 2 weeks that i eat meat. Waking up from that dream made me go eat a burger since i have not in a while. Although later on the day when i was thinking about the dream, i started to think: was it a test and i failed it ???

End notes.

May 31st 2022
Day 3 initiation ritual [ A’arab Zaraq/Herab Serpel]

Did the initiation for today and then meditated for a bit and closed ritual.

End notes.

This is a post I made in a different journal that I closed but find really good and much needed to hear for others:

Jan 30th 2020

During my first respond to the Kings calling, or invocation, I was struggling with calming myself. I was struggling to get in tune with the Kings energy. I was not able to feel him. I was not able to hear him. I was not able to see him. Or at least, that’s what I thought because I didn’t want to say I failed since I had success with other spirits. Yes, I have not practiced evocation or invocation for a month almost and it has made me believe that my senses were affected. Couple days after the ritual, while meditating on King Paimon sigil and surfing the internet I stumbled on this article that through it King Paimon spoke to me. The article was about learning to let go. To stop trying to control or set the setting (scene) during your ritual. Wether the ritual was a spell casting, invocation, or evocation. (You would ask okay! why are you telling me this?)

Reading that article and acknowledging how I felt during the ritual made want to share this tip or advice with you dear practitioners because I love you and because I wish you to be able to perceive your success and stop doubting your magic or the legitimacy of the practice.

The Lesson of The Day

Some practitioners report they spent lots of money on tools or books and still having failure in establishing contact or seeing results. As if these tools or books had any use in the practical sense. Note I said use and not benefit because indeed these tools are beneficial in a ritual due to its help in transforming your state of mind from the mundane to the spiritual or “cross roads”

The books on the other hand are useful because through them we learn the tricks and tools that we could use to help us acquire the results we are seeking. Also, through these books you enlighten yourself with other practitioners’ experiences. Also, some books are useful when you want to learn an specific tradition’s way of practice in the magical world. With that being said, there are many that I seen even here in BALG that report following these procedure like operation or surgery and still not get results or sense the spirit in any way or form.

So, how can you see more results or be able to sense spirits even though you are using all the tools of your practice (which is actually not needed, except for mental help to fall into trance). When you are following the tradition and have been meditating and still are not able to achieve the previous. In simple and short, you need to learn to not think oh I lit candles now incense, now meditate, now repeat the enn 81 or 108 times. But, make it come natural first, then once you have done your part (following the summoning tradition of your practice) take a DEEP BREATH AND WAIT. Let go, yes let go the same way you would let go when your done spell casting.

Let the summoned deity choose how they are going to communicate to you instead of you falling into the trap of your mind and starting to think; “oh im not hearing anything” “oh I am not feeling anything” “god what I did wrong?” “are you here?” “I am a failure”

Give them time… there is no rush because if you are rushing!! even if you didn’t mean to, you are literally kicking your own self out of the trance state, which is the only thing you really need to be able to communicate, perceive, and / or sense.

I hope that helped. Be blessed and thanks to King Paimon for making me see things differently and maybe be able to shed some light for those not able to understand what is going wrong when everyone keeps replying to their posts by “yes the spirit showed up but you NEED TO WORK ON YOUR SENSE” Oh Azazel help so that I don’t go insane a with these replies that made me furious as a beginner.

June 4th 2022

I have not passed to the next Qlipha as of yet. I decided that I will take a break. Last initiation was the 31st of May and I am planning to move to the next Qlipha tomorrow Sunday which is the day of the planet associated with the next Qlipha.

Side notes: Since my last initiation I been in this Qlipha for 4 days, however if we count the days I initiated with it; it will equal to 8 days. I wanted to note that just in case it means something, for future reference.

End Notes.

June 5th 2022
Day 1 initiation ritual [ Thagirion ]

I meditated a bit, then I started the initiation. Prince Belphegor came quickly. He appeared as a human figure. All black with no specific details. I couldn’t really see his face but I kept getting an urge to keep looking up as if he was tall or giant. The energies felt really different than last Qlipha. I felt like I was drained or dead and since I entered this Qlipha I was back to life, of course this is metaphorically speaking. Thats how different the energies were. Bael definitely showed me my weaknesses and how unshielded I was and how I need to start protecting my energy. Im grateful. After my initiation, I meditated a little more and saw a lot of figures looking at me as if there was a parade. It was dark but at the same time it looked like there was a bright dark yellow shining on the Qlipha. Lastly, I am working on a wealth spell recently. With this initiation something made me officially reclaim my power by saying: I command all spirits, my will, the universe, desires to manifest and obey. I claim my power and throne. Then, I just felt like i really wanted to cuss god: so i did.

End notes.

June 6th 2022
Day 2 initiation ritual [ Thagirion ]

I meditated a bit, then started the ritual. I felt good about it. After the ritual, i found out my mom is getting sick. She has this tumor in her stomach and needs surgery. I know one of this Qlipha’s attributes is death. So, I really hope thats not the case in my path, nor for me or my mom. I hope I get to have her by me 50 years from now. Alive and well.

End notes.

June 7th 2022
Day 3 initiation ritual [ Thagirion ]

I mediated for about 5 minutes not long. I started the initiation ritual and officially done the third day. I am still not sure if I am going to stay in this Qlipha for 3 more days as of yet.

Its been a hectic day or more so few past days. Since last Qlipha and more this Qlipha, it seems like I have been getting a lot of people lashing out on me, in work and one event in a gas station. Even in the forum here :smiley: from having a conversation to suddenly having a conflict. I am not sure if the energies of this Qlipha are a reason of it but so far, its been a really hectic and interesting experience.

End notes.

1 Like

June 10th 2022
Day 1 initiation ritual [ Golachab]

Today’s Initiation: I brought the circle, called on the amazing and powerful king Belial. Once there. I brought my book of shadow, tea-light candle and took couple breaths and started the ritual.

i did not meditate today due to feeling tired and off mood. However, I wanted to start the initiation of the next Qlipha which is Golachab and so I did. I then saw an eye shape looking at me, it looked very demonic in nature. I did not have the energy to force myself and sit there to meditate to i moved to 2nd confirmation of initiation acceptance with my pendulum and confirmed it.

Nothing else to report here.

Side notes: Since I initiated in Thagirion my dreams was reduced from 3-2 to 1 or none at all. It was kinda of expected since I was done with the astral aspect and now it is the mental.

End Notes.

1 Like

June 11th 2022
Day 2 initiation ritual [ Golachab]

Today’s Initiation: I brought the circle, called on the amazing and powerful king Belial. Once there. I brought my book of shadow, tea-light candle and took couple breaths and started the ritual. Didn’t take my usual shower before the ritual nor was I naked.

I did not meditate before the ritual. I did my initiation incantation and stood up. Then I heard sit down and meditate. So, I saw down meditated a little and ended the ritual.

Nothing else to report here.

End Notes.

1 Like

June 12th 2022
Day 3 initiation ritual [ Golachab]

Today’s Initiation: I brought the circle, called on the amazing and powerful king Belial. Once there. I brought my book of shadow, tea-light candle and took couple breaths and started the ritual.

Took couple breaths and started the initiation for the third day. As I finished I concluded it because I had another ritual in mind.

End notes.

1 Like