Fallen_Human's Magical - Journal

June 12th 2022

Evocation of duchess Bone:

She came fast. Her energy was warm and light and I am noting this specifically because I am amazed that she is a necromancy spirit and that is how her energy feels like. She did not appear to me fully, just her face was shown. Although it was covered with some sort of tape or robe looking thingy. It looked the same as what a Mommia would look like.

I won’t discuss the details of the ritual, however I am really happy about the ritual and strongly believe its results are already manifesting and positive. Hail the great duchess Bune.

End notes.

1 Like

June 22nd 2022

A quick update: I am still in Golachab I have not moved to the next Qlipha. I feel like i got stuck in it for a bit. I just do not have the motive to move to the next one as I did the previous. Maybe there is more lesson there to learn. However I do feel like I am guided to move sometime soon. Maybe this week or next week.

Be Blessed

July 21st 2022
Day 1 initiation ritual [ Gamchicoth ]

Today’s Initiation: I brought the circle, called on the amazing and powerful king Belial. Once there. I brought my book of shadow, tea-light candle and took couple breaths and started the ritual.

I recited the initiation incantation for the sphere, and meditated for 5 minute due to not having a lot of time but wanted to get the next initiation done. I saw what looked similar to when you look at hypnotheses pictures and then you see squares of black white, etc! Well I saw a the sky filled with these sqaure and colors were: white, blue, black, and one more but not sure i cannot remember. There colors and squares were making a shape once u zoned out or gazed while lookin at it.

I didn’t have much time so i went to the confirmation part and confirmed my initiation and ended the ritual.

End notes.

July 27th 2022
Day 2 initiation ritual [ Gamchicoth ]

Dreams: Yesterday before I slept I was reciting lucifers enn and asking him to guide me, enlighten me and protect me. then, I felt like he was mad at me because I had pleasure myself and was sweaty due to the heat and did not shower right away before calling him. To be honest, I also was really tired and was going to go to bed and shower in the morning since it was late as well. He was so mad and forced me to get up and go shower, so i did. Anyway, right before I woke up from sleep, I had a dream. I cannot remember the dream, however what I remember is the word feria and that after i heard it i woke up. So, I looked the word up and found out two things: (A) Feria in ancient Rome was a local festival or holiday, usually in honor of a saint. (B) however feria in the in the roman catholic church calendar is described as a weekday in which no feast or celebration falls.

Along with my research I found out that there is a Netflix show called Feria and I went ahead and turned it on to see if i was meant to watch it. In the beginning of the show they show a scene that was supposedly in 1995. Interestingly that year is the year I was born. So thinking about it! makes me more surprised by how a got this message in a dream and I got another confirmation like that! I will be watching this show and see if there is anything in it that feels like it was meant for me. Feel free to share your thoughts too.

Today’s Initiation: I brought the circle, called on the amazing and powerful king Belial. Once there. I brought my book of shadow, tea-light candle and took couple breaths and started the ritual.

*I recited the initiation incantation for the qlipha, and meditated and ended it.

End notes.

The Five Koshas or The Five Veils of Light

• Annamaya Kosha - The Physical Body. …
  • Pranamaya Kosha - The Energy Body. …
  • Manomaya Kosha - The Body Made of Thought Processes. …
  • Vijnanamaya Kosha - The Body of the Intellect and Higher Mind. …
  • Anandamaya Kosha - The Body of Spiritual Bliss.

Continuation to the previous post:

Fallen_Human's Magical - Journal - #165 by Fallen_Human

So during the show they introduce a demon called umma! I look this up and found an article in wiki about it. Apparently Umma was an ancient city in Sumer, which is currently is Iraq. I scroll down to the history and this is what it says:

“In the early sumerian text Inanna’s descent to the netherwold, Inanna dissuades demons from the netherwold from taking shara, patron of Umaa, who was living in Qualor”

Scrolling further down:

“The site of Umm Al-Aqarib” The translation of this in arabic to english would be the mother of relatives"

So far these are my interesting finding all thanks to a word I channeled while asleep. Lastly I’d like to note that the Qlipha I am initiated myself in is Gamchicoth which is ruled by Astaroth who some know her as Inanna.

End notes

1 Like

I finished all the episodes and learned a lot about why i was guided to see that!

I am starting to think Astaroth is trying to tell me about demiurge, black cube, the cosmos, the fall, the beginning, the story. I am not sure why though! Where is she going with this? I wonder if she is preparing me for the fall, for the abyss, to climb the tree.

I just don’t understand!! yet at least. Side note: its really interesting how 1 word i got in a dream lead me to a tv show that was just released and i never heard of! plus that through that show I learned few terminologies that lead me to old articles in BALG and other websites revealing facts or knowledge I was not aware of.

2 Likes

I still stuck at Gamchicoth and have not passed the Qlipha yet. I feel like distracted or not having time or energy to continue. I keep delaying it

I am looking for more information on Silcharde. Is the spirit an elemental ?

I am not sure if I ever included the full bornless ritual in my journal so I am adding it here for my daily chant and memorization:

The Bornless Ritual as used by Aleister Crowley.

Thee I invoke, the Bornless One!

Thee that didst create the Earth and the Heavens,

Thee that didst create the Night and the Day,

Thee that didst create the Darkness and the Light.

Thou art Osorronophris , whom no man hath seen at any time.

Thou art Jabas ; thou art Japos .

Thou hast distinguished between the Just and the Unjust.

Thou didst make the Female and the Male.

Thou didst produce the Seed and the Fruit.

Thou didst form Men to love one another, and to hate one another.

Hear thou me, for I am Mosheh thy servant, unto whom Thou hast committed thy Mysteries, the ceremonies of Israel.

Thou hast produced the moist and the dry, and that which nourisheth all created life.

Hear me, for I am the Angel of Paphro Osorronophris : this is Thy true name, handed down to the prophets of Israel.

Hear me: Ar, Thiao, Rheibet, Atheleberseth, A, Blatha, Abeu, Ebeu, Phi, Thitasoe, Ib, Thiao .

Hear me and make all spirits subject unto me: so that every spirit of the firmament and of the ether; upon the Earth and under the Earth; on dry land or in the water; of whirling air or of rushing fire; and every spell and scourge of God may be obedient unto me.

I invoke Thee, the terrible and invisible God who dwellest in the void place of spirit: Arogogorobrao, Sothou, Modorio, Phalarthao, Ooo, Ape, The Bornless One .

Hear me and make all spirits subject unto me … ( etc )

Hear me: Roubriao, Mariodam, Balbnabaoth, Assalonai, Aphniao, I, Thoteth, Abrasax, Aeoou, Ischure, Mighty and Bornless One .

I invoke Thee: Ma, Barraio, Ioel, Kotha, Athorebalo, Abraoth .

Hear me: Aoth, Abaoth, Basum, Isak, Sabaoth, IAO .

This is the Lord of the Gods;

This is the Lord of the Universe;

This is He Whom the winds fear;

This is He Who, having made Voice by His commandment, is Lord of all things - king, ruler and helper.

Hear me: Ieou, Pyr, Iou, Pyr, Iaot, Iaeo, Ioou, Abrasax, Sabriam, Oo, Yu, Eu, Oo, Yu, Adonaie, Ede, Edu, Angelos Ton Theon, Anlala Lai, Gaia, Apa, Diachanna Chorun .

( Pause )

I am He, the Bornless Spirit! Having sight in the feet - strong, and the Immortal Fire!

I am He, the Truth!

I am He, who hate that evil should be wrought in the world.

I am He who lighteneth and thundereth.

I am He from whom is the shower of the life on Earth.

I am He whose mouth ever flameth.

I am He, the Begetter and Manifester unto the Light.

I am He, the Grace of the World.

“The Heart Girt with a Serpent” is My name.

Come thou forth and follow me, and make all spirits subject unto me, so that every spirit of the firmament and of the ether, upon the Earth and under the Earth, on dry land and in the water, of whirling air and of rushing fire, and every spell and scourge of God, may be obedient unto me.

IAO. Sabao. Such are the words!

Nov 3rd 2022

I still haven’t jumped into the abyss in my qliphothic journey. Still felling like i am not ready, or is it fear?
I know I will when i am ready.

Conjuration when working with the enochan magical square

Another version of the bornless ritual:

https://thebornless.one/Liber-Samekh

1 Like

After a long journey of shadow work and reflecting, I AM BACK!!!

2 Likes

Next

Prince Seere

1 Like

Public praise to Seere

I forgot to make an update about my work with Seere, so this is what happened:

I asked him to help me secure a new job and in less than 2 weeks i was interviewed and got a job. I have never worked with him before this ritual, but i heard so much on how fast he works so i decided to seek his help! and oh boy hes indeed fast in getting you results! I am grateful to him and will definitely keep working with him and honor him <3

~Be Blessed

1 Like