Extreme Sour Jar Breakup Spell

I know it will work out for you to hasten mine I will be doing a red candle spell and calling on some demonic forces to destroy this relationship the images of the two targets will be on the bottom of the candle and pinned to the candle.

1 Like

All the best man …

Why red though ?

Just read that red is a color that can be used to destroy as well as strengthen a relationship so I decided to do some experimentation :slight_smile:

2 Likes

An it is done .

1 Like

Would you recommend I try a long term break up jar when the goetia demons of magick isn’t working and I have 6 months to finally stop my sons father from marrying the evil whore that wants to destroy my child’s life forever??? They are both extremely codependent on each other and cards have showed me the only way he will leave her is if she cheats or if he finds someone better that he uncontrollably falls for…they been together now 4 years, they destroyed my home and my sons stability and security and goetic spirits aren’t responding and I’ve done breakup jars years ago only to get worn out by the 3rd night and not have any more energy to finish or ever disposed of it because I didnt know how long to work it or bury it to start its work. Any help would be much appreciated as this is really my and my sons life on the line and I have till November to do everything I can now at my final push to break this up. Please tell me how long you think I should work it and when to bury and if you think I should include any spirit for this. This is a very evil vindictive woman who taunted me and degraded me and my child yet acts innocent around my ex and his family, gaslighting everyone. I’m in despair now. As I don’t have much time left.

@DaniWonderland Well. I work with the loa currently, so I summon up more of a council usually than a singular spirit when I’m doing a working currently.

A jar spell certainly wouldn’t hurt anything, and would send the energy more subtly and consistently in my experience. You say you got burned out on day three, I wouldn’t spend so much time on the jar that you run out of energy- while that’s common with other types of workings, I just don’t with jar spells.

I’d probably take a multi faceted approach tbh. I’d start a war/sour jar right away. Everything I dropped into said jar would be a representation of something bad I wanted to happen to the target or the relationship. I try to be specific- I.g.- “and black pepper For protection.” Etc. After my jars ready to go, if I’m ready I’ll proceed to the ritual, if not Ill set it aside till I can do so.

Basically the first time I use a jar is the most time expansive. I want to make sure my intent doesn’t stray as I go about the work and that I’m focused on the outcome, not the what if’s or will it’s. I tend to be rather simple in my workings so the next thing I do is grab a Voltive sized candle- usually from the dollar tree so it costs about .25cents usd. If I can pick a color that relates to my intention I do, if I don’t have any I use whatever I have on hand.

I never write petition papers anymore, but it doesn’t hurt anything and I think it helps the mind settle on “ok we’re doing this.” I do keep a journal so to speak however with brief notes about my intentions so … I just write it elsewhere.

The only other thing I do with jar/ candle spells is take a pen or pencil that doesn’t have the lead/ink exposed and literally carve my targets name on my candle. I like to it do it on the top around the wick area- tho I prefer it to not go around a circle lol but rather to be read like a page- left to right. This is personal preference- all of this truly is. I will usually carve more details on the side of the candle. Also left to right from where I start- so my candle if I turn it so I can read the side looks like this:

Jo bob
 Hates
 Billy bob

A lot of people will put herbs /oils on their candles and dress them. I do not. I run light on materials and heavy on intent. After it’s al ready tho, I just light my candle, summon if I’m going to, then proceed to push energy into the work- a lot of times I do this in tandem with music. If I have a song that feels like it relates (I prefer several in a row)-I’ll play it pretty loud in my ear buds after I’ve done any spirit communication. But the entire I push the feelings- whatever they are, at my target.

Sometimes it takes ten minutes sometimes it takes me two hours. When I’m done I get up and leave the room and go back to life, unless I’m stacking workings then I carry on to the next. The next day whenever I’m ready, usually in the mid afternoon, I’ll carve another candle. Then I’ll pick up my jar and gentle shake it, restating it’s purpose out load or in my mind, place the new candle where the old one was and light it. I then walk away or do another working. I do this for 5-7 days in a row, then go to an every other day model, as usually mon/we’d/fri just doesn’t work for me- something always happens to interrupt my ability to do the working on that schedule.

So yes. I so no reason not to use this, you’ve got six months to make shit happen so I’d get on it. But then I’d do other workings.

I’d ask the spirits to reveal her true colors to your ex and his family.

I’d push her towards loosing her job, her reputation, and essentially everything she’s done to you, let it bite her in the ass and then some. Make her go bat shit crazy, flat tires etc. ( just be sure your specific on you and your child cannot be collateral damage.

I want to recommend saints to you, however I’m not sure why. :thinking: you said demons have failed, and honestly- they may not have failed, but may work differently than you expect. I find the way things play out with demons can be either very literally almost word for word what I asked, or not at all like I intended, but the result was the same lol.

Perhaps I’m thinking saints becauSe those working with hoodoo tend to lean toward the saints and angels, lol while I don’t buy into their approach to demons and the like, saints can be extremely useful, and perhaps they are another face of some of the spirits I work with, and perhaps not. I always wonder when I see a synchronized with a saint, how and who and why they came to that conclusion.

Jar spells are not limited to voodoo/hoodoo but they are a common place with both, and the saints have a tendency to respond quickly if they do at all.

The other type of spirit I’d consider is the djinn. I have done several of the rituals in this book with success.

I’m certain there is something would definite aid the jar working in here. In fact I’d probably work the jar with a saint then pick up to three of these, but I’d spread the workings out over a week.

The djinn creeped me out the first time I made contact. They feel different to me than the other spirits.

So while I hope I have what your looking for, don’t do anything that makes you feel extremely uneasy or creeped out or feels wrong. Make all of this your own, then own it. If you go with all of it then get scared, just remind yourself that you are the operator, and either push through or conclude to try another day, but remember your in charge either way.

Sorry for the typos and bad spelling. I try to catch some of them, but I got this iPhone 11 Pro about a month ago, and it’s autocorrect seems to be one of the weirdest I’ve had ever lmao.

7 Likes

@Keteriya Wow! You are so inspiring and knowledgeable! I have so many questions for you I wouldn’t know where to begin and some blockages that may prevent me from doing some of the things you mentioned though I’m desperate to. I’m gonna pm you if that’s OK. I been on this forum for a minute and never seen your post until now, you clarified things for me in depth :purple_heart:

@DaniWonderland No problem. I don’t jump often, doesn’t usually pay to :slight_smile:

I just made a jar unfortunately, ingredient that I really wanted to use was tossed out (it was milk) because it turns sour I wanted to add it to my breakup jar but alas hopefully what I have going on is more than enough I have Zagan’s as well as Lerajie’s sigils drawn out And covered in some of my blood I was planning to put them in the jar. Please do send some of your energy my way i’m really needing it because I want to make things toxic between the two of them.

May I ask is there anything that you would recommend? Here are some of the ingredients i put in there by the way

**Coffee **
**Black pepper **
**Cayenne red pepper **
**Hot sauce **
**Lemon juice **
The base is Vinegar(it’s a pickle jar)

I added full names and birthdays, one was torn towards me the other away from me I put them facing away from each other but I will be shaking the jar.

2 Likes

It’s not necessary, but I sometimes add poppy seeds for confusion.

1 Like

poop of any kind but not your own i.e. dog poop, cat poop etc. so far though I like your ingredients some people put pins or needles in them too

1 Like

I don’t have poppy seeds but I will be working this for a few days and shaking it. I have cloves but I think those are used for more of the less baneful stuff.Since I have black pepper in it I always can just charge and say my intentions are also to cause confusion correct?.

1 Like

I was always hesitant to use any of my own DNA when it comes to baneful working I heard some people use their own pee or spit but I don’t want to risk tying anything nasty to myself lucky for me I do have a cat so I’ll try to get a scoop of her poop though I do have some concerns will it affect my cat?

1 Like

I’ve used poop from my dogs and they’re just fine, used hair from them too.

2 Likes

Noted , I’ll add poop into it later might add an Egg in the place of not having Milk as well because that also Rots .

No word as of yet from the person but I do know because of a reading there will be arguments/ fighting sometime soon and things are working out for me.
The sigils I drew out today (8/9) @ 8:00 am was Seere To speed up, Something to sour, something to attach negative spirits, and something to absorb and send negative energy, I feel really drained of energy actually so I’m hoping that this boosts everything a lot
Whatever negative energy I had whether it was sadness, pain, anger, I wished to allow the sigil that absorbs the negative energy to use it to an advantage and then some.
Just a note I was feeling okay before but now I’m entirely weak. I plan to burn the sigil paper later It has my targets name and birthday, as well as their (ex-)partner on it I am putting EX here to further affirm-success (I forgot to mention that I know that someone is very unhappy with the relationship but somebody is protecting/shielding their emotions or something like that)

2 Likes

Hi ,

I saw your post while browsing the forum, yup I know it’s an older post. The most important ingredient is you intention! how strong is your intention?That is what will make or break any spell.

Please do not use any of your own body fluids etc when doing a baneful spell such as what you are mentioning here. I take my time getting together the ingredients but once I feel like I have all or most of what I need I close the jar and don’t keep opening it . Just giving this a good shake every day will work just fine.

Blessed be​:two_hearts::heart:

2 Likes

That original post has been deleted. Damn…I cannot do that with the rats though that’s way too much, poor rats…why couldn’t they at least be killed first? I wanted to try a spell like that (though not with sacrificing animals) to someone repulsive and disgusting that I know a true abuser who deserves that type of punishment but I didn’t want their family to actually die more so just ditch and abandon their ass. Also I’m assuming a total beginner with magic shouldn’t meddle with this? Also don’t you have to do some strong banshing and protection rituals for it ?

Anyway, I wonder where that spell is from it sounds insane, is it possible to alter it for a breakup spell without the rats or cemetery equipment? I’m just trying to find the most potent breakup spell for people who are long distance from me

Did the spell work and how long did It take and how did you find out? I am looking to do something similar.

What post has been deleted sorry? I still see the one by Eibwen_glab as available. :thinking:

I believe he is the original author, riffing off sour jars as a concept. That’s kind of how they are, very flexible to the mages needs. :smiley:

Absolutely. You can find predesigned examples searching online, it’s pretty common so you should have no trouble… also look for “vinegar jar” and add the term “breakup” in the search.

1 Like