Extreme Sour Jar Breakup Spell

I just made a jar unfortunately, ingredient that I really wanted to use was tossed out (it was milk) because it turns sour I wanted to add it to my breakup jar but alas hopefully what I have going on is more than enough I have Zagan’s as well as Lerajie’s sigils drawn out And covered in some of my blood I was planning to put them in the jar. Please do send some of your energy my way i’m really needing it because I want to make things toxic between the two of them.

May I ask is there anything that you would recommend? Here are some of the ingredients i put in there by the way

**Coffee **
**Black pepper **
**Cayenne red pepper **
**Hot sauce **
**Lemon juice **
The base is Vinegar(it’s a pickle jar)

I added full names and birthdays, one was torn towards me the other away from me I put them facing away from each other but I will be shaking the jar.

2 Likes

It’s not necessary, but I sometimes add poppy seeds for confusion.

1 Like

poop of any kind but not your own i.e. dog poop, cat poop etc. so far though I like your ingredients some people put pins or needles in them too

1 Like

I don’t have poppy seeds but I will be working this for a few days and shaking it. I have cloves but I think those are used for more of the less baneful stuff.Since I have black pepper in it I always can just charge and say my intentions are also to cause confusion correct?.

1 Like

I was always hesitant to use any of my own DNA when it comes to baneful working I heard some people use their own pee or spit but I don’t want to risk tying anything nasty to myself lucky for me I do have a cat so I’ll try to get a scoop of her poop though I do have some concerns will it affect my cat?

1 Like

I’ve used poop from my dogs and they’re just fine, used hair from them too.

2 Likes

Noted , I’ll add poop into it later might add an Egg in the place of not having Milk as well because that also Rots .

No word as of yet from the person but I do know because of a reading there will be arguments/ fighting sometime soon and things are working out for me.
The sigils I drew out today (8/9) @ 8:00 am was Seere To speed up, Something to sour, something to attach negative spirits, and something to absorb and send negative energy, I feel really drained of energy actually so I’m hoping that this boosts everything a lot
Whatever negative energy I had whether it was sadness, pain, anger, I wished to allow the sigil that absorbs the negative energy to use it to an advantage and then some.
Just a note I was feeling okay before but now I’m entirely weak. I plan to burn the sigil paper later It has my targets name and birthday, as well as their (ex-)partner on it I am putting EX here to further affirm-success (I forgot to mention that I know that someone is very unhappy with the relationship but somebody is protecting/shielding their emotions or something like that)

2 Likes

Hi ,

I saw your post while browsing the forum, yup I know it’s an older post. The most important ingredient is you intention! how strong is your intention?That is what will make or break any spell.

Please do not use any of your own body fluids etc when doing a baneful spell such as what you are mentioning here. I take my time getting together the ingredients but once I feel like I have all or most of what I need I close the jar and don’t keep opening it . Just giving this a good shake every day will work just fine.

Blessed be​:two_hearts::heart:

2 Likes

That original post has been deleted. Damn…I cannot do that with the rats though that’s way too much, poor rats…why couldn’t they at least be killed first? I wanted to try a spell like that (though not with sacrificing animals) to someone repulsive and disgusting that I know a true abuser who deserves that type of punishment but I didn’t want their family to actually die more so just ditch and abandon their ass. Also I’m assuming a total beginner with magic shouldn’t meddle with this? Also don’t you have to do some strong banshing and protection rituals for it ?

Anyway, I wonder where that spell is from it sounds insane, is it possible to alter it for a breakup spell without the rats or cemetery equipment? I’m just trying to find the most potent breakup spell for people who are long distance from me

Did the spell work and how long did It take and how did you find out? I am looking to do something similar.

What post has been deleted sorry? I still see the one by Eibwen_glab as available. :thinking:

I believe he is the original author, riffing off sour jars as a concept. That’s kind of how they are, very flexible to the mages needs. :smiley:

Absolutely. You can find predesigned examples searching online, it’s pretty common so you should have no trouble… also look for “vinegar jar” and add the term “breakup” in the search.

1 Like

They’re very versatile tools of vengeance, spite, and envious turmoil. They can sow discord and bring about self-sabotages.

Thank you for your comment! Its been a while that i forgot this was a thing but they ended up fighting a lot apparently and they went through two breakups now , apologized to me multiple times , admitted to emotionally cheating so on and so forth.

Im okay , nothing happened to me physically nor to anybody i cared about. I know more now and to be more careful and i DIDNT Use my own fluids i mentioned i was always wary of that

1 Like