Evoking the 72 Angels of the Shem HaMephorash

Has anyone here actually evoked any of the 72 angels in the Shem HaMephorash? Have they helped in any matters you found success in?

I’m asking because no one ever seems to have insight or direct experience with them in sorcery.

4 Likes

I usually do not ask for help just information. I have evoked all 72 alongside the 72 Goetic entities in matched pairs for the 144 Wings of the Dragon ritual. I obtained a lot of interesting advice but not major system changes.

I’m quite fond of one in particular who approached me after this working and we delved into more conversations, but we haven’t spoken for a while and I’m asked not to share the name. Maybe it’s time to reconnect. :thinking:

You might want to widen the search with various spellings, I see a few results you might be interested in:
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?expanded=true&q=shem%20angels

2 Likes

Im currently in a year long pathworking with the Shem angels and goetia demons. I dont use the angels to supervise; instead I employ them for their powers.

The angels aren’t quite as easy to contact as the demons, but their power is very tangible.

2 Likes

Yes,

Yes.

I have evoked them as well as connected with them via pathworking.

2 Likes

Can I pm you about this?

1 Like

Of course :smiley: No problem.

So no experiences to tell about? Just “yes I have”?

What kind of experience are you looking for?

To me, they seemed quite personable, not the taciturn robots that some people describe angels as being. I have called Mahasiah to help someone recover from illness and their improvement was quite rapid. I summoned Lelahel to help open myself to the perception of beauty.

When I evoked them as part of the 72 Challenge, they seemed a bit curious about the operation and my intent in summoning them. One of them showed that curiosity by idly kicking at my circle lol

2 Likes

Cool that’s what I mean. Things that you’ve physically done with them in the world. So they actually do help in direct sorcery. :+1:

1 Like

They seem most adept at things like protection, the breaking of curses and repelling negativity, but they can also heal, alter perceptions and emotions, and bring good fortune and abundance. They are also good for helping develop one’s personal magick.

I haven’t personally explored everything they are capable of though.

1 Like

Please for me as well, this sounds so interesting to me.

1 Like

Were you able to see the higher ranks among them, like the Cherubim and Seraphim?

No, I just dealt with each individually.

I have long been fascinated by the 72 Shem Angels and I’m working with them since a few months.
Unfortunately, my psychic senses are not yet open and I still need training… That’s probably why, until now, I have not been able to fully perceive them.
I have been working with Sitael, Yezelel, Michel and specially with Haiaah. I am very close with Haiaah and I have recently started a path that I hope will bear fruit soon.
For now I use Damon Brand’s system (72 Angels of Magick), i.e. I interface with them through the archangel Raziel who acts as my bridge.
For a more detailed view of these angels, their seals and powers I also recommend the book Angelic Sigils, Keys and Calls: 142 Ways to Make Instant Contact with Angels and Archangels (The Power of Magick) by Ben Woodcroft!

Are you still working with the Shem angels , and how are things going so far ? Are you actually receiving what you asked for or losing what you asked for?

Cause I’ve heard some people talking mixed things about them . Have you seen any signs of their presence or are they just quiet and they get the job done vibe ?

I have been trying to work with Shem Angels -following Damon Brand’s method ( 72 AoM)- without getting any results even minimal (apart with Magickal Protection) … I hope you have better results, good luck!

Try the Shem Operation by Damien Echols

2 Likes

Can you tell me more? Any suggestion?