Evoking Duke Sallos

Angel of lost things maybe? Not too sure about bringing back your stuff… Try the angel and maybe sigil magick…

As for the hell thing, you got that sigil…

1 Like

Nice to be of help!

1 Like

Angel of lost things?

2 Likes

What are the usual quantities you guys give as offerings? Like, do the entities want a shot, a bottle, a candy bar, three whole creme cakes? Do they tell you themselves what quantities will be most appreciated?

2 Likes

Andromalius is said to help return items stolen from you

4 Likes

Red wine, rum or vodka almost always works, or tea, chocolate, etc I always get the brand name stuff, even if it’s small, I always go with quality over quantity. Most spirits are pretty reasonable and will work with what you have.

1 Like

Thank you very much. I will evoke him and let you know the results.

1 Like

I just wanna say that this forum is great, thanks you guys for helping out the noob… I appreciate it a lot, after the evocations are done I’ll let you guys know how they went… thanks a million again…

2 Likes

No problem…Yes please let me know what happens, and good luck to you! :blush:

1 Like

Guys updating as promised, gonna start preparing the ritual space, no longer focusing on the dagger, just gonna do a basic ritual, sigil, a few candles, incense sticks and gonna sit there and focus on Duke Sallos, my offering will be red wine. Not focusing on the dagger, have decided to go for a military karambit, but as you guys said, it’s not super important so not stressing on that.
After the first evocation I’m gonna follow up with Heptamaltor and then Andromalus.
@KingOfHearts616 @Borgy @Abra-Cadabra

3 Likes

After this is done, I will evoke an entity who deals with legal issues, I know how this must look, I’m piling all my problems on the entities, and maybe that’s true, I tried to deal with these myself, the legal issue particularly is ridiculous, a guy is trying to steal property left to me by a family member, and as for revenge, the guy is not worth the time of day, but trying to deal with these myself has gotten me nowhere, the last thing I want is for the entities to be annoyed with me because I gave them trivial tasks… I hope that doesn’t happen.

2 Likes

They’ve been given trivial tasks by people for thousands of years :joy: Don’t worry about it

3 Likes

Belial

2 Likes

Thank you, then Belial it is

1 Like

I’m not sure whether I should be relieved or surprised. :joy::rofl::laughing:

2 Likes

I think you have got a very good reason there!

1 Like

You mean for Duke Sallos or the others?

Nope your legal issue, somebody stealing your property

2 Likes

Great! And while I no longer have doubts about the legitimacy of my requirements when it comes to Belial and Heptamaltor, I would like to point out that when a guy needs help from Duke Sallos, it is never, NEVER, a bad reason. If women were easy to understand… well… you know to rest…
DISCLAIMER - NO DISRESPECT MEANT TO WOMEN, SERIOUSLY… NONE…NADA…ZILCH…ZERO…

4 Likes