Evoking Duke Sallos

None taken… I’m a woman and I don’t even understand women! :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Same hear girlfriend.

1 Like

Mystical creatures you women are :laughing:

3 Likes

Women are beautiful, loving, and bat shit crazy, sometimes all at once. Gotta love it!

4 Likes

Exxxactly

1 Like

So you know how vague you guys can be… and also how terrifying to approach…

2 Likes

You forgot natural interrogators… if anyone was born to be a cop its a woman…

4 Likes

You know I’m planning to get into ROTC at MIT, and I would rather face down an enemy squad alone than approach the girl I like without Duke Sallos backing me up.

1 Like

HAH!

I feel ya

1 Like

You guys are just as confusing to us women.

5 Likes

No no no… noooooooooooooooo… men are easy… you guys have layers… and depth and levels… we just have one… and its terrifying for us to ask you out…

2 Likes

I’m definitely not vague but I can be terrifying, usually only if I feel like someone is trying to cross me or play me, like you men always try to do :unamused:
But in all fairness I’m not like most women anyway, that comes with the demonalator package :wink:

1 Like

And attorneys. They can spin any argument their way and if all else fails, cry at the drop of a hat.

2 Likes

I would prefer to work for the FBI thank you very much

If a woman doesn’t terrify you just a little bit, move along.

2 Likes

Haha, you try aching and bleeding for a week out of every month, and going to great measures to make sure your eggs don’t get fertilized unexpectedly, and see how sane you are. :yum:

I also think men are more complex than they let on. The only reason I think that they are blind to their own complexity is because many of them tend to be highly compartmentalized. I blame cultural gender roles that raised them to think it’s only proper for a man to be a certain way, so some hide the rest of themselves from themselves. Women were given very different cultural programming, so they seem complex. They tend to let everything run through and multitask all of it at once rather than compartmentalizing it. That’s just my humble opinion though, I’m not a gender psychologist.

2 Likes

Not all men try to play women…:unamused: but I see your point…:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Have you ever been to Jersey? I live near Philly… It’s bad :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

funny you should mention lawyer…the girl I like is actually in law school… :thinking:

2 Likes

Point taken… :rofl:

1 Like