Evoking Duke Sallos

Hello all, I have been searching for the right entity to help me with a problem I’m having, the right entity is Duke Sallos, so one guess what the problem is… :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: , now when I say right I say that with respect to the different offices that each entity holds… I would like to evoke him and ask for his help regarding the matter, but the thing is I am having a hard time finding the right dagger for the ritual, and the dagger I get would also be used for evoking other entities as well, also I would like some general advice and tips, anything you guys can tell me would help.

1 Like

I’d say take a look at this:

6 Likes

Not focusing on the dagger would be my first advise. Tools can help focus but on the other hand tools can help lose focus. In your case putting so much focus in a dagger sounds already a problem. Focus on your intend and try to do an evocation with the tools you already have. And this could be as far as only the name of the entity (guessing you have enough information on the entity already).

1 Like

The dagger just adds to the immersion. You could go out into the forest and pick up a branch and use that, Intent is key. Entities will come if your intention is for that to happen.

Hell, you could just dance until you come into a trance. They are an arsenal of different things to do. So don’t fell limited.

3 Likes

I wasn’t trying to be a cunt lol… Sorry if it sounded that way… Ritual tools only matter if you make them matter. I’ve screamed an entities name with intent and had them show up… All that matters is intent

2 Likes

So my intent that I need his help is all?

No you weren’t being a $%^&… I am just new at this and nervous so I just wanted to do it perfectly.

1 Like

Ok so then just the Circle and the Sigil and the Candles are all that is required… oh and the enns???

I come off sounding rude sometimes. Honestly don’t worry too much. Sallos won’t tear your head off. Offer respect, and use whatever method you need to get him.

The enns, circles and sigils are not required per say but They help.

2 Likes

Thank you!!! I guess this I’m just jittery cause this is my first proper evocation and all…

1 Like

Its okay. We were all there. I’m still new too :wink:

You’ll do great so long as you respect him

3 Likes

And on the matter of tearing off heads… who might one contact if one needed to… say… put an annoying jackass in his place??? :joy::rofl::smiling_imp:

1 Like

What out come are you wanting? Death or chaos?

Just general suffering… being miserable… hating life and all that…

1 Like

I’ll go look for you… One sec

1 Like

“Heptomaltor is the demon of torture” -EA Koetting, baneful magick

1 Like

Thank you, do I need an enn, does he have sigil?

No enn needed

3 Likes

By the way, I really appreciate this, Thank you very much.

1 Like

No probs

1 Like