Beginner looking for advice

No… Nothing like that…

Bad things essentially, can you give me some entities and examples?

Besides the vast volume of information here, there is the Nate Bales ritual for hire or Four Thrones membership. As soon as I get a fair paying job, I am going to drop the dime on that.

Things can range from misfortune to torture and disease… What do you want to happen? I can give an entity when I know that

Torture

Demon of torture

1 Like

So I just repeat his name while staring into the sigil?

1 Like

I want this person’s life to be as horrible as possible. Worse pain/fortune That’s possible to inflict

Yep… You’ll feel him come to you…

And nothing bad will happen to me? He won’t need me to like sacrifice a leg or arm for his services?

What? The hell would he want those for :joy:

If you feel the need to offer something, do it.
Marbas gave me a vision of me drinking whiskey, so i im offering him my favourite whiskey through myself as a vessel. Stuff like that well happen

4 Likes

Just an example lmao. It’s scary knowing how truly vulnerable you are when powers like this are at people’s disposal

Also up front I gotta say thanks for your help and putting up with me. Your knowledge is extremely helpful and it’s good to see you actively help those who are in need of advice

1 Like

No problemo… I was there not that long ago…

1 Like

I NEED HELP. My friend is threatening someone’s life. Someone to do quick action. Idk what to do

Any enn to just stop him in his place. He s not himself and may hurt someone I love

1 Like

Call the police.

Please make your next post an intro, it’s a forum rule:

1 Like

I think it’s resolved… He s just mentally unstable at times and it’s scary

I apologize, it’s resolved… He s just mentally unstable at times. This time more than others

1 Like

Glad things are okay…