What is the bare minimum ritual tools you have done with Goetia spirits?

Meaning, have you done it without the triangle? A Mirror? Even just used only the sigil of the spirit and what happened? Did you have success, failure, did it not seem to make a difference , somewhere in between?

7 Likes

0 ritual tools.

9 Likes

Yep. Success both times I did it

7 Likes

Interesting, thanks. Did you just hold it front of your eyes and call to the spirit and then talk to it and so on?

3 Likes

I had it on a table. I like incense so I has some burning. I recited his enn, waited for his presence, gave my request and made offerings.

6 Likes

If you were wondering

3 Likes

I dont have a lot of spare money nowadays xD The only ritual tool Ive used with the Goetia spirits Ive tried to contact is my black mirror. No fancy circles, triangle, or anything. Had success in summoning the spirit, albeit not to full manifestation. The rest is up to me, and how I interpret things -sounds, visions, words that pop in your head, etc- Standard Disclaimer- I am REALLY new to this as well.

5 Likes

ok thanks for sharing

1 Like

You only need the tools you think you need :wink:

8 Likes

i don use triangle
to evoke lucifer

but he is not goetia right? :smile:
he is emperor

1 Like

When I was about 14 years old, I tried a summoning using a knife with the blade previously “stroken” with grass (something like, ritual dagger plus incense…) but my parents returned home during the conjuration. Another time I practiced a solo seance or automatic writing with a jar of cloves on the floor :grin:
Anyway, I mostly practice bare handed or only with a sigil and I noticed some occurrences: for example one time I contacted Marbas for self healing, or I did channeling receiving communications.

3 Likes

Just me, isolated in a pitch black room. Focusing on the demon/demons I wish to commune with. I can usually feel when they’re on their way. It takes about 30 mins, sometimes sooner, to feel them in the room with me. Then, they start conversing with me or I just take in their energy. Most often, I am just happy to be in their presence and feel them there. Success usually depends on the demon. Whether they are busy or not, or they simply are not in the mood. Then, I just visit them if they want me to.

A step above that, concerning ritual tools anyway, is getting some incense and/or a candle. To help the demons “get in the mood” I suppose. Hehehe… The type of candle or incense will depend on what the demon likes in particular, or just follow your intuition. Myrrh has been a very successful, general incense for me, no matter the ritual.

2 Likes

Having a few is helpful but when you start an image and a few candles will do. The more you go though you can add more as devotional extras.

2 Likes

I have used just a sigil and candle of the color liking to individual spirit and it worked right away

2 Likes

I have been considering less rituals and props, I found that sometimes just staring at it worked well and doing a few more structured rituals.

3 Likes

Less is sometimes more

2 Likes

Ha ha, just like spices in cooking

1 Like

Lol I suppose

Never really worked with any Goetic demons.

I was planning to work with King Paimon at some point, but I haven’t done it yet.

1 Like

When I first summon a spirit (or even the second time sometimes, I use the spirit’s sigil. After that, I don’t use anything, I just call them.

2 Likes