Every 11th- Join Us in Shattering the Shackles

The Divine Feminine of Chutulu.

Poof. :exploding_head:

There goes my head.

3 Likes

Do you think we can reprogram the energetic field around Earth itself?

Would it be possible to rewrite these rules? According to a spirit named Quo related to law of one, Earth is quarantined within a time lateral. We can try and remove this powerful binding if it exists from the very core of the energetic field of Earth. Would probably lessen the power of the rules which bind Earth.

2 Likes

It has been mentioned by quite a few spirits and people that the collective consciousness would likely destroy this time lateral binding within the next 30-100 years. But that is only a byproduct of the higher collective Earth consciousness. If we work directly on this binding, it may speed up the process.

2 Likes

Hmmmmm. What do you mean “collective consciousness”?

Care to explain. :hugs:

2 Likes

consciousness of people on Earth.

2 Likes

I am so in.

2 Likes

That’s the idea! :slight_smile:

Highly unlikely a planet of humans can’t rewrite the rules of an entire universe, hopeful thinking is nice but not to such a degree where it can be seen as collective arrogance, I assume you mean this planet because this universe is very very unlikely.

2 Likes

That sounds like a different way of describing the seals/Shackles! :slight_smile:

After all, the aim of this work is to accelerate the evolution of the collective subconscious parameters which restrict the range of magical possibilities. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I meant energetic field around Earth

1 Like

Ohhhhh! Gotcha. :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Yay! :slightly_smiling_face::revolving_hearts::heartbeat:

But magic shouldn’t restrict you, it should open the doors, right?

What if we brought this down to self? In retrospect, couldn’t our spiritual experiences be considered our own personal universe?

Therefore, we may as well call ourselves “Earth” and speaking like the basic insane person I am - we control our own energy field even though the universe could be going through a fucked up tangent of stupidity.

So, really, aren’t the shackles/chains our own perception of our own reality, peeps?

2 Likes

I’m not talking about subjective personal universes I’m talking about the literal universe not perceptional universe.

1 Like

Hiya! The collective consciousness restricts the range of possible magical manifestations due to widespread skepticism, disbelief, and religiosity, among other factors, some of which are intentional and some of which are mere byproducts. The aim of this work is to release the limitations on magical manifestations worldwide, so that more “miraculous” results are more reliably attainable, as well as making near-physical or physical manifestations of spirits easier and more consistent. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Could you not MAP earth and just transmute it, or would that not work?

1 Like

or map the seals and call

to destroy it

1 Like

They are stronger than a single individual can manage, and, even with the sworn participants, the higher amount of embodied humans working on it, the greater the anchoring force of the work- meaning with more people, it sticks better! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is said that the council of 9 ascended masters oversee Earth’s “quarantine”/veil. Do you think they would block the work?

1 Like

I’ve never heard of any such thing in my work, but, if they’re in the way, they’ll either move out of it or be moved! Those that enforce stagnation are antithetical to this work, and have a choice: get with the program, or be considered a blockage to blow up! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Its not just humans that want this

2 Likes

here are the spirits who have agreed to help

1 Like