EXTINCTION- The Curse of Obliteration

Haven’t tried a potato clock, but having glass is the important feature because glass is the best tool to symbolize a membrane of reality, which, you need to smash to obliterate the target. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So as long as the clock portion has glass, a potato powered clock would work. Gotchya​:+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

The mask? The symbolism to me states: this isn’t personal, just business, but I could see how it might be a way to obfuscate attempts by the target to identify the caster. Am I on the right track?

1 Like

Correct! Also, it puts you in the shoes of a power much much bigger than yourself- and if you reach deep enough into the power, you kind of become/assume the godform of That Which Erases All by donning the mask. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That Which Erases All…as a godform, I am u familiar with that, though that isn’t surprising given my relative N00b status when it comes to this type of magick. I get the concept of the godform by its self explanatory name. I do not quite understand the how, though. As in: How does this godform work?

1 Like

That’s why this is a scorched-earth ritual, something you do when you want there to be nothing left of the target: That Which Erases All is the archgod (my word for completely unique, one-of-a-kind consciousness that rules entire facets of reality/worlds) of death, meaning that it is the consciousness of every being that ever has, is, or could exist in the currents of death. It is what takes EVERYTHING out of manifestation/perception, no matter how big or small, it’s responsible for it all. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah! Death, with a capital D. That concept I am familiar with. I wrote a short story a few years back which involved a conversation between Death and a Diety fighting over a mortal. Death warned the Diety, “Even You, in the fullness of Time, shall be reaped and face Oblivion.” Similar in concept? Yes?

2 Likes

‘In strange aeons, even Death may Die’- it is those ‘strange aeons’. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Do you perform in the theta state?

1 Like

Watch out when smashing the potato. It might shoot across the room instead.

1 Like

Yes! :slight_smile:

That’s when you use a meat tenderizing hammer instead of any other kind🤣

2 Likes

Bumping! I have a feeling someone may need this. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Gotta pull weeds out by the roots sometimes.

2 Likes

This ritual impressed me, it’s unique, and going to write it all down. Don’t need it ATM, but something like this would be good to have on-hand. Nice.

1 Like

Hey, thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:+1:

1 Like

I need curse too

I used this last year in May '21 and just today I randomly ran into my target and he’s now in a wheelchair, filthy and homeless
Thank you for sharing this!

4 Likes

Would throwing the spell remains into a body of water work? I don’t have a good place to dig a hole without attracting attention, but I have access to a lake…