Every 11th- Join Us in Shattering the Shackles

Where I live theres been a lot of police activity and ambulances.
Also theirs been HEAVY FOG at night.

2 Likes

Hey guys … Hope you all are having powerful day and night …

This is the dream I had few nights after I did the ritual that Qayos had posted… I had consulted Qayos seeking what it means…

I had a nightmare… It was like a illusion or test in end …come to think of it now. I had kept open a portal to the infernal… I think some entity might have slipped in … i was trying to evoke Lucifer and talked to him in my mind …

It was dream I never had…it was a one of a kind … I dreamed of lightning Dragon moving at impossible speed through the storm clouds.it was like a Chinese Dragon in form of lightning and even if it was far away from me…It’s force of moving , It’s power was immense. Then I saw a large and long black king Cobra in water in front of our house and moving in direction of our house … Then I dreamed of being trapped in a illusion which I knew was a DEMON’S power . I knew I was trapped in a illusion. Then I chanted Lucifer’s Enn for power. First I panicked. Then I chanted Lucifer’s Enn for power in courage… ThenI don’t know…I broke out of that illusion…I don’t remember what illusion it was . Then I said " levaithan " in, a blood thirsty power mode .like I was in a state I was excited for a battle or fight which I knew I was going to win and I had power in me. Then I remember breaking down a fence and taking it with me home.

So This my dream …

3 Likes

Good work, brothers and sisters.

*****BUMP

Note:
My name had been represented through mentioning in the original post.

The 7 waves which are shedding over the planet make a whole lot more sense, now that I look at it from this angle.

Thank you for reminding me "_yif.

I’ll have to focus on this more directly, when thf Portal is stabilized…

[~ Sev’y’liion, schedule another meeting with caberyon. We’ll discuss for the preparation of the next phase.] ¥q`×|¬^¶¿

@Morgana9 Thank you. I understand better now.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

Greetings, fellow participants!

Looking back on this ritual more then 9 months after its completion date, it is plain to see that it has begun working exquisitely- “breaking through seals will untether and shake loose the conceptual foundations which underlie many types of organization” is even in the OP! :slight_smile:

From WW3 nearly starting in the first days of the year, to the Australian fires that killed over a billion animals; from the pandemic which was unleashed around the time of the ritual to the international protests against authoritarianism. 2020 has turned out to be far more chaotic and novel in more ways then anyone could have predicted- it is a much more interesting year! :slight_smile:

If you participated in this ritual last November 11th, give yourself a round of applause. The world is changing, bit by bit; many people have reported feeling like this year is one of the most chaotic and unpredictable of their lives, and more people then ever are turning to the magical arts during their quarantines. I have spent the last few months stewarding the unbridled novelty awash in the world post-Shattering, which has been released as a byproduct of the Shackles’ destruction.

Well done, everyone! :slight_smile:

But, this isn’t enough. If you re-read the OP, you will notice that the global effects which have warped 2020 into a fantastic beast all its own, are merely side effects. “Waste products” of the shift, if you will. They are not the end goal, just a “phase 1” of it.

How, then, do we progress to phase 2?

The answer is less simple then it sounds, but, we have a choice:

Repeat the ritual on the monthly and annual anniversary of its operation, and/or, aim the ritual at a different target- the Shackles of Mind, instead of Earth.

This represents a different layer of the work. The base layer, the Shackles of Earth, was the limits to the “staging area” of possibility- road blocks on the highway of the collective consciousness and evolution of consensus reality.

The Shackles of Mind are another fractal of the restricting powers that enforce stagnation. With the roads for the collective burst open like dynamite clearing land, the next natural step is to direct this newly released novelty into the enforced limitations of human possibility. By slinging magical artillery into the roots of consensus reality, the general perception of magic will begin to change as the collective mental gravity centers around what I called Point B.

Such an outcome will potentiate all magic done, giving all spirits a stronger foothold to interface with physical reality.

If this sounds like something that could benefit you (and if you do magic, it is), then feel free to join me in repeating the ritual every 11th of every month, targeting both or either expression of the Shackles. Since magic does not abide by the same temporal restrictions we do, the energy depicted in the OP can be used again to great results.

Well, are you with me? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Qayos
I had been planning on doing work like this once my senses are awakened, but these group rituals should be far more effective.
I will participate in doing what I can.

1 Like

At your own pace! It isn’t skill that matters so much as your own uniqueness doing the work, since it is all about individuality becoming more energetically important! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I forgot about this ritual! I will join you and cast with hitherto unseen fury.

1 Like

Glad to hear it! The more participants, the merrier the results. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in.

11/11/2020

I triple dare anyone to do the numberology on the date. :sunglasses:

1 Like

It condenses to 8. Not sure if im supposed to do more with that lol

1 Like

turn the eight sideways. :infinity:

:dizzy_face: :astonished: :santa:t6: :open_mouth:
Stop my mind is being blown!

1 Like

“without boundaries”

It’s been loud and clear for weeks. :old_key:

Break the pattern of mind, open the doors.

Surely, I’m not the only one who saw this?

3 Likes

it’s my brithday actually lmao

2 Likes

Happy Birthday on 11/11.

:birthday:

1 Like

@jennaelizabeth It is every 11th
september 11
October 11
November 11
December 11
January 11