Every 11th- Join Us in Shattering the Shackles

Gotcha! Thanks!!!

1 Like

And who are they to you? Are you talking about the nine Demonic Kings?

If so, I’d like more insight on this.

I know this one!!!

Although, I’ll most likely be bringing Goddess Aset into this with me. For me, she is very relateable.

2 Likes

No, not the demonic kings

Here are videos I found which will explain what I am talking about.

1 Like

Thank You!

:revolving_hearts::alien:

1 Like

Bump so more people can see.

1 Like

3 days until the next volley! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im thinking of just trying to flood minds with void energy to reset connections. How does that sound to everyone?

1 Like

It doesn’t sound like part of the overall pattern, but if you want to engage with it in that way, it’s your choice! :slight_smile:

Like a bad idea if it’s real void energy and not some imagined of version of it. The actual void energy has latent deconstructive properties, not something you “flood” minds with unless you know how to confidently external manipulate said energy and program it to do something ‘positive’ rather than simply putting it there maybe.

2 Likes

What do you mean reset connections?

1 Like

Let me clarify.

When I look at the earth I can see the energy, in tendrils or currents, rising up from the seals we targeted in november, and flowing into the back of the heads of the populus. This flow of energy is whats forming the “shackles” of the mind.

My idea is to flood the minds of the humans here with void energy. Ill take the same channel they are already pulling their beliefs about this world from. The void energy will flood the brain and break or destroy the connection of the mind from the seals in the Earth.

Since this flow of energy determines peoples innate thoughts about the planet, I intend to cut them off from it. Once cut off, naturally they will begin trying to re-establish a connection. If the former connections are flooded with void energy realistically no one is going to auto-connect back with it. My hope is that the work the rest of the people here will do will assist in creating healthy and positive connections, instead of something binding.

I feel very drawn to this manner of work. Tbh this isnt really even my work im just acting as a channel for something higher that wants this. Unless someone knows something that I don’t and wishes to inform me I think this will be my work for the 11th.

Thats the point :grin: :santa:t6: :fireworks:

1 Like

the energy you see flowing through the earth isn’t void, it’s earth energy/ambient energy. Not the same type of energy, both are very versatile but one we naturally absorb and release the other has natural de-constructive properties it breaks down other energies regardless of those energies almost in a ‘corruptive’ manner that would not be beneficial when “flooded” into the mind.

I get what you were trying to mean but don’t attach vague ideas onto an energy you don’t understand, you’d do more harm than good.

If you’re drawn to that method, then, use it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you misunderstand. I know the energy coming from the earth isnt void :+1:t6:

I will use void energy to break the old connection so a new one may be formed. I tend to trip over my words sometimes so sorry if I wasnt clear. Something wants me to make sure people are aware of what im doing here

2 Likes

The worst has yet to come, according to a project a friend and I are doing. I see much chaos incoming. More so sorrow. This winter will be very cold and very harsh.

She’s been tempting to work with, since I’m working with Norse Witchcraft again. Sure why not? I’m sure Loki and Odin wouldn’t mind either?

3 Likes

Yup at least for next 10 years I think. Lots of changes and chaos. Hopefully this will boost this project by awakening people.

1 Like

I think he already put loki in there and just mispelled it as loko

Nope! Loko as in Papa Loko, the Lwa. :slight_smile:

2 Likes