Encore19's Servitor Creation Template

will it also be sucessfull, if i used ‘light from the dark’ method from damon brand instead of using that method? ‘cuz its kind of dificult for me ^^’

2 Likes

Ok so i read your method two times, now i understood what i need to do but i’ve some questions, about circle and triangle facing away, should i put them like this?

please explain? ^^’
And my third eye is not open, will it still work? By visulising? That my third eye is working fine?

It’s going to be a lot harder to do if you haven’t worked on your intuition. If you do it right you may dream of them or only feel them sometimes, since your sensing isn’t honed. And no, you would be sitting in a circle of black candles, outside of the circle would be the triangle, point facing away from you. I haven’t read Damon Brand’s method but whatever works best for you. If you really are new at this it might be better to practice the “creating wards tutorial” post I linked in the comments above instead.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing this here. The foundations of the procedures that you outline here are clearly rooted in a solid understanding of occult axioms. I really enjoyed reading this and have never created a servitor before. This is a project that I am going to work on immediately. :sparkles::sunglasses::sparkles:

1 Like

you said, doing that method often/again will make it stronger, then what if i do ‘light from the dark’ method again, will that make him stronger? tho these two are very different so i guess, results will be different too. what you think?

I don’t know the ‘light from the dark’ method. But yeah the first ritual you are beginning to create your servitor. Depending on your own power and if other beings are helping you it could take time. But redoing the ritual is like strengthening the servitor. Imagine them either standing in the triangle or sitting, facing you. But physically there and invisible.

And everyone who attempts this please let me know how it goes for you! Since I’ve only done it for myself.

2 Likes

This is wonderful. I am in the middle of creating a couple of new servitors and the template appeared just at the right time for me. I’m going to work the ideas in to what I am doing. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

I wanted to let you know that i created a servitor with keteriya’s template and used your sigil design and chants. It seemd to have worked. When and after using those chants my left ear was burning.

3 Likes

Awesome. Yes, reading multiple templates to do it in the safest and best way is the way to go.

3 Likes

Thank you @Encore19 for taking the time to create this detailed tutorial. I created two servitors with the steps you outlined and used some advice from Keteriya’s tutorial and I’m blown away with the results so far. Results I couldn’t achieve with spirits alone.

I’m working with spirits though, to help my servitors with their tasks, and the spirits don’t want me to go too into detail with my situation or to even say who they are because of the specific tasks and instructions the servitors have to follow, but nonetheless, I am so happy.

I’ll admit, the idea of creating a servitor was intimidating at first, but your tutorial, along with Keteriya’s made it easy.

Thank you again :bouquet:

6 Likes

does it have to be black candles? can i use white instead?

1 Like

You’re creating a servitor, a spirit of your own design. You can use whatever candle colour you want to.

4 Likes

Thank you. I found this information very helpful.

2 Likes

can those mantras be used for other things or just for servitors?

2 Likes

I think you can adapt them for other things

1 Like

can you bring a servitor back that you told to fulfil in death?

1 Like

I don’t remember which one exactly, but there’s an archdemon of the tunnels of set that has the power to bring back servitors/egregores or something like that.

I want to say it’s Gargophias? Maybe?

3 Likes
3 Likes

it only said creation and use of

1 Like

6 posts were split to a new topic: Is it fundamental to get into a trance?