Encore19's Journal

21/11/18

Belial Evocation

I did an evocation and asked Belial for what I was talking about above in the ‘Making Personal Changes’ part. I feel good about it. I will keep you posted in how all these rituals are going.

2 Likes

29/11/18

Belial Evocation

I have a lot to report on but will start with this. I told Belial that I wanted to be more confident in my interactions with people and realise that I am a god so not feel awkward and nervous. I asked him to change my insides. I have definitely felt a change. What surprises me is that although there is a notable difference in how I am with my interactions, it’s not because I feel domineering strength but because I am more relaxed. Thank you Belial!

Sallos Evocation

I evoked Sallos to help me with the guy I want to control. It was confirmed to me by a psychic I went to in person that this guy I believed had true feelings for me is actually a narcissist and user. So I told Sallos I wanted him to be obsessed with me and I asked the powers of darkness to curse him too. Sucked energy from his photo and poured black candle wax on his face. When I offered Sallos wine I felt him tell me to drink it and that he wanted to taste it through me, so I had a sip. But no more cause I had work in a few hours.

Incubus Spirit Husband

My spirit partner has been more horny lately. Like one of those incubi/succubi cyclical things that have been mentioned by Succupedia and some others. I’m glad. When I came with him before he actually made me shout out quite a bit, which I’d not done before.

The Triple-Demon King Threat Jar Spell

Alright. So.

I made my first Jar Spell. I painted a glass jar red, engraved the sigils of Lucifer, Rosier and Sallos on the sides. I bought a kinky leash-chain thing, rubbed my semen into it after orgasming with my incubus. Urinated into the jar. Had the guy’s photo with his name on the back on the submissive end of the leash, had my orders and name on the handle. Full of honey and herbs to make him reach out, rose petals. Burnt a red tea candle on the top. Chanted so much that the words became a jumbled new language so the meaning would get to my subconscious source of power.

This is going to be one hell of a love curse. I almost feel sorry for him. Almost.

2 Likes

4/12/18

Unblocking: Heart Chakra and Love Matters

I am doing so well with unblocking lately that it’s crazy. My heart chakra was really blocked up, but after correcting some thought patterns I have whooshed back into sync and no longer feel beside myself. First blockage I fixed was the guilt and fear over pursuing the Left Hand Path. I am unapologetically an LHP practitioner now. Second blockage was releasing the grief and worry and obsession over my romantic life in the past, worrying if I’d ever find good love with a human. Now I have removed most of the last of my chest pain, by literally feeling that I don’t need love.

Never thought I’d get to that point. But everything else is so great that I don’t need it. Maybe cause I’d been connecting with a narcissist. But it really helped me understand how love should only be a casual and complementary thing. I’d love to date, but maybe I don’t need or want love at all. This is an important change for me since I was such a die-hard true-love craving and suffering romantic. I’d honestly have more fun if I could play the field, and not in a user way. I could give a lot of gay boys healing whilst also not getting hurt by their own personal issues.

Still happy with my current boyfriend though.

Another Odd Thing To Report On

I went into my bedroom yesterday and found two cockroaches fucking on my headboard. I shit you not. They were backwards connected. Interestingly that spot is where my incubus sleeps beside me. Also, the love jar spell I made is under that area too. Hmmm.

3 Likes

16/12/18

Unblocking Chakras and Aligning Self

This entry is just going to be a general on how things are going. I have made corrections to my solar plexis chakra and with the help of Belial have come to remove a thought pattern in me that was worried about expressing myself because of the disapproval of others. The core issue is much deeper than simply being nervous. As I’ve said, I truly am confident and see myself as great (as we all should) and yet I had difficulty expressing this confidence in social situations with people because I was worried about disapproval of others, just a fear and not understanding how to express myself.

I was hiding myself, and I am fairly confident that it’s because in a past life I was unaware of other people’s criticisms of me and reckoned they killed or unfairly prosecuted me. And it was such a shock that my soul got trauma. And so I came here as a Libra (ultimate image controller) with a lot of Scorpio in my chart (astute perceptions of people) as a way to protect myself, and yet even so there is this fear and uncertainty of how to project myself to others. Most people I think would just “be themselves” and I’m trying to do that more and more, let go of the subconscious fear of people disapproving of me, not because I want to fit in to be “cool” but because I don’t want to be murdered/prosecuted again by those around me. I feel this truth resonating with me, so I’m inclined to say it is the truth.

Psychics and other people have said I am very aware when it comes to interactions with people. I know how to play with my image and am very sensitive to the minute changes in other people that can give away what they’re really thinking. But I must learn to relax and remove this particular social anxiety.

Beings Like Lucifer and Belial

These beings have not tried to intimidate of scare me. When I start focusing on Belial’s energy the first change I notice in myself is that the stress I’m holding in my chest area dissipates. It is a fairly constant stress. I need to keep unblocking and removing these energetic disturbances so I can come back fully into myself and open channels of power.

Delusions

I was operating under some serious delusions for a year, or maybe longer. Believing the world would go a certain way because it had to, because I deserved what I wanted. Finding out I was wrong should have floored me, but as always we must be wary of how we react to all things that come into our awareness and not invest energy into negative responses. I wonder if I need to fully remove the boy who I believed must love me (since it was some form of karmic/energy connection) in order for the tension in my heart to go, but I’m not ready to stop having fun with this new situation now. I just need to be wary cause old empath feelings and accepting a less desirable truth can lead to pain. I need to be very careful with the steps I take from here, regarding him.

1 Like

23/1/19

Evocations

I have really gone trigger-happy with the evocations. In the past I’ve evoked Lucifer and Belial. For the sake of my love spell I’ve evoked Rosier, Sallos and Lilith. I have also done the " Break out of your shell and become an extroverted playboy - Ultimate Social Layered Spell" that Fire put up, and it involved evoking Haagenti, Ipos, Marbas, Gremori and Asmodeus. Using evocations to change myself are very enjoyable, that and the chakra work and I really feel like a different person. Maybe later I’ll get into the details of what’s happened to me. For now I’m just glad that my progression is taking leaps and that I’m no longer afraid to go after what I want - and honestly deserve.

4 Likes

You don’t need applause but in my opinion you are doing the work this forum was made for - raw, experiential, balls-to-the-wall magick to discover truths and power.

I am in awe because I know a post titled “why I hate these slobs from (concept) X” would get ALL the Likes and views, and be meaningless, but you’re at the fucking coalface digging out what lights your lamp, and doing this with raw and bleeding fingers.

Aaaand with that I prolly jumped the shark on the poetry lol.

Fuck it, you’re doing quality work, fucks given for my comment = 0 :fu:

6 Likes

Thanks so much! That’s really sweet. I reckon if I do show complete honesty that would help people so much more cause they can relate that to themselves and what they need to do.

6 Likes

3/2/19

Lucifer’s Altar

Today I drove around until I found a bedside table with drawers sitting out by the road. I took it back, scratched in Lucifer’s sigil and covered it with a black patterned cloth. It has a candle, incense holder and Lucifer’s card in the daemonic tarot which also has his sigil penned onto it. I think Lucifer had told me to get him his own space in my room and now I’ve finally done it. This makes Lucifer my patron demon. I was unsure about patrons and all that, but I’m fine with this decision. I lit incense and sat in front of it and spoke to Lucifer, and though I hadn’t intended to I stayed there talking until the entire stick burned down.

Do what thou will is the law - this has given me the freedom and healing I’d been seeking my whole life.

My Project

My boyfriend broke up with me, which is what I wanted. It’s a blessing cause I’d been thinking about how in the hell I was going to dump him. Now that he’s gone I have space to manifest someone better. Or… my target could come in and we can see just how exactly that will go down, considering all the love spell evocations and the jar I made for him.

2 Likes

20/2/19

Lucifer Petition 2/ My Project

This isn’t just a Lucifer petition, because I’ve petitioned many entities to help me. Many separate evocations targeting specific needs that work toward the overall goal of the project that has absorbed my mind for many months. My boyfriend dumped me a few weeks ago and I’m literally indifferent. Am so grateful for the relationship, cause as you know he’s only my second boyfriend and I’m 24, but it healed and taught me. And luckier still, didn’t even hurt me. But I’m ready for a passionate love, though my “target”, the one that the lying angels of RHP promised me, and that the universe even sent toward me with syncronicities and everything, he could end up hurting me… cause I did develop very strong feelings, partially influenced by the idea of him in my head, but it has also been confirmed that we’ve had a past life relationship.

I think if we got together it’d be toxic. But I guess I’m stubborn. I wouldn’t mind someone controlling though… Sounds a million times better than being ignored. I’d actually probably find it flattering. After everything. Anyway, what I really wanted to report on was that my target is now single, his semi-long term relationship ended at around the date I was told it would. And I saw him out at the pub again, and he saw me, and I had it under control. He should reach out within days, I’ve been told, so I will hold onto my faith. And try not to fuck up this time round. Though I still maintain it was his fault, obviously, it’s always everyone else’s fault cause I’m awesome and just never get given a chance. But still. The magic will hopefully be enough to have him stay and force him to be aware of the awesomeness that is already there. And hopefully he won’t be so terrible that I don’t regret all this after getting to know him properly.

But after sooo so much psychic stalking I’m pretty sure I’m aware of all his significant dreadful flaws. And it looks like things will be difficult to start with. And I just really want to win. I could be satisfied with just hurting him I guess, if these so-called ‘other options’ that I’ve waited (figurative) lifetimes for ever come through. There’s nothing I hate more than waiting, cause all I’ve ever done in life is wait, pray and have faith. And it was never enough. I hope this happens soon. I hope I don’t mess up, or get destroyed. I’m hoping things will either play out heavenly, or be satisfying enough and then my ‘other option’ comes in and is good to me. I’ve worked hard for this, and waited harder.

I’ll keep you updated.

4 Likes

15/3/19

My Project

…isn’t going so well. The RHP were keeping me and my target apart cause the relationship would’ve been codependent and led me away from ‘my destiny’. The codependency card, and a bunch of others about red flags and stuff comes up an inordinate amount of times whenever I read with the angel cards. So does the past life relationship spread card. I don’t reckon the toxicity was there in our past life, but it would be there now, they’re saying. But the thing is I’ve eliminated (or at least reduced) my own personal supposed dependency by putting so many domination spells and that jar on my target.

Anyway he’s being stubborn. Apparently I will have options soon, someone else being sent to me this month :roll_eyes: by the “universe” or whatever, which I find hard to believe, so I have been working with…

Lilith

And have done two evocations with her recently. First asking her to make me more sexual. I used to be way hornier and now sometimes just aren’t, and I reckon that’s either from my depressive state when I was younger, or cause I did pray to be less horny and that could’ve fucked me. But I want that libido back now. I believe I’ve felt evidence of this working.

Most importantly I have asked Lilith for a boyfriend and gave her a little list. If she answers as wonderfully as Lucifer did, I’m excited for how it will unfold and who will show up.

2 Likes

17/3/19

Dream

I had a dream last night that started off weird and normal (for a dream). I was in bed thinking about demonic entities. I tried to put the thought out there ‘which entity wants to work with me’ or who feels a connection to me or whatever, something like that. Then I thought Baal and saw his image from the daemonic tarot card. I have just checked, and sure enough the image I saw was his.

After I thought that name in my sleep a demon peeked in from out of my view from above me while I slept, full black but with little white circles at the eyes. He told me he was Baal. I don’t believe that, but maybe he is one of Baal’s demons, or associates with him or is an imposter. This demon then snuck back out of my view. I hope I don’t have parasites sticking to me and bringing down my energy, ‘clingers’ or what have you. Anyway I have two other demon rulers I’ve been meaning to evoke, and every evocation of mine serves a purpose so don’t know if I’ll move toward Baal now. But if this was a genuine thing at least he’s in my awareness now.

2 Likes

18/3/19

Dra’talon Curse Jar

I did a curse jar on someone today. Evoked Dra’talon to help me. Then I buried it in the bushland surrounding the local sports oval. I was already feeling the beginnings of sick before, but now I am feeling off. Part of me knows this person deserves it. Part of me is also wondering if I’ve done the wrong thing. A small part. I was feeling kind of trapped in one aspect of my life and wondered if I started to practice cursing any force that may have been preventing me from getting what I want would back off and know I’m serious. My only real concern is that if my energy fucks this up somehow Dra’talon may get frustrated - at me? I don’t know. I figured my resolve was fully set but maybe I should’ve introspected more. So far going down the dark path hasn’t been wrong for me, but productive, so how could this be wrong? Anyway… we’ll see how things go.

2 Likes

Sweetheart: if he deserves it, good. Don’t think too much about it. Let things flow the way they’re supposed to. The dark side isn’t about curses necessarily as much as it is getting things done, and sometimes curses are what’s needed.

May all go your way.

3 Likes

2/4/19

Evocation to Lilith

So as you all may know, I did an evocation to Lucifer for a boyfriend and he answered so ridiculously quickly that he basically won me over to LHP and became my patron. Sudden thought: I do need to evoke more and talk to him. But anyway, that relationship was great. It’s over now, but still did so much for me and my self-esteem and was what I needed.

I decided to do an evocation to Lilith and gave her a list of what I wanted in a partner. Even though Lucifer took less than two days, I still didn’t expect Lilith to answer in, what is it, maybe two weeks? The list for her was more complicated. But anyway, I really don’t want to jump the gun. For starters, me and this guy haven’t met in person and have only been talking over messenger. BUT he is gay and lives close and seems real sweet and said he would be happy to watch a Studio Ghibli movie with me. Time will tell if he will be interested in and agree to being my boyfriend. Physically he matches the description of what I asked for, and he does SEEM compassionate, like he’s a vegan and seems sweet. I’m not vegan, I love meat, but yeah he seems sweet.

Like I said though I don’t want to jump the gun. I hope this could work out. I’ll be sure to keep you guys updated.

My Target

Can watch me get with him and be miserable for all I care. He sounds like a very undependable character anyway. I would also be okay with getting with this guy who is maybe from Lilith, and hopefully for a long while, and then if it ends my target begs me to date him. Hmm satisfying…

3 Likes

Bravo!

2 Likes

8/4/19

Cleanse

Remember to cleanse guys! I have never used a smudge stick before. My method of cleansing is a bowl of water and salt, blessing it to make it holy water and talking while flecking droplets on me and around the room. It works quite well. I don’t need a ritual, just some deep breaths to get in the zone and spoken words and some visualising.

I’d been feeling the need for a cleanse for a while. Energetically bogged and maybe even some spiritual leaches. But I feel a LOT better now, which means I should probably be cleansing more frequently. Might be time you for you to do a cleanse, reader.

3 Likes

Good reminder.

Holy water - I know this is something that works well in the RHP. What would an LHP version be? Charged water?

What formula do you use to make the holy water?

2 Likes

You incubus stories are so sweet ^.^

1 Like

23/4/19

Belial’s Vampiric Attunement of Lawlessness

I did this little ritual at my Dad’s place and felt the power of it while chanting. I could feel Belial too. I did it at my Dad’s place and am now wondering if all my old prayers to angels and RHP in my bedroom could’ve blocked my LHP connection abilities there. I’m pretty sure this is the case, just a whole lot of angelic, RHP protection. It does feel thick and bright there in my room. I also have more magicy dreams when I sleep over at my Dad’s. Connecting to Belial felt easy too. I can feel a change going on in my subtle bodies which is what I asked for. Cool

1 Like

This thread is really interesting. I wish other people would do more like it. Please kept the updates coming.

2 Likes