Dying need help asap

So definitely see a therapist.

This is what worked for me when I had a parasite causing chronic depression:

If you can visualise the thing, you can try this, but therapy is probably better for deeply embedded mental parasites that are complex and multifaceted. Mine looked like a human-sized glob of snot, it wasn’t clever.

Oh yh tysm, I got some time In 2.5 week.

But this thing was sent by this girl i realize i have my heart and throat chakra locked. But will see one is there more wayd to get ridd off a mental one? like starving it?

Probably not a good idea given your current stress levels, you’re more likely to burn yourself out and make your self weaker. We have the tutorials listed here because they are tried and tested to work, since you’re new, why not at least give the known methods a go before trying weird stuff that no one else has reported working yet?

Try this incantation with Murmur to kill parasites. It was channeled by VK Jehannum. You can also call Pazuzu or Belial to destroy the parasites. Another option is Jason Miller’s protection and reversal magic or Angelic protection magick by Ben Woodcroft.

INCANTATION

“Salve ducis Murmur! Agios Murmux Rex Mormolyceae!,” (Hail unto Murmux the Duke! Numinous is Murmur, the King over Ghouls.)

“Murmur, son of Hekate, I call you forth, Ducal Archfiend and Eternal Demon of Sciomancy. Depart from the place of your dwelling so that I might witness your greatness of power and be directed aright by you clairvoyance and discretion.

If this place has become the dwelling if those who essay the hinderance of my progress or would prey upon my Spirit, or if I have constructed egregores which would enact my detriment willfully or otherwise. I ask that you mrder, devour, torture, and slaughter each and every fucking one of them. Upon this hour, accept them or it as my sacrifice to you.

But if my sovereignty is unassailed by foreign spirits tonight, show me that I am safe by pouring power through my soul to engender evolution.

I thank you graciously for your protection or for the evolution which would signal my safety.”*

Liftoach Pandemonium, Et Germinet Mormo! Agios Murmux Rex Mormolyceae! Mormo Murmux Matthias-Daimon! Vefa Mena Murmur Ayer Salve Ducis Murmux!

So Mote It Be, Amen

4 Likes

Continued topic discussion here:

I’m closing this to avoid confusion, but there are already a lot of good replies in both and the focus is slightly different, so I will not merge them.

@Jake98 Please do not make duplicate topics for the same issue.