Mental parasite vitality drained

ive tried to get ridd of this thing day after day, It is making my body twitch all the time like uncontrollably i managed to get rid of it for a couple of days almost completely i wake up in the middle of the night struct with fear and really low vibration feeling completly dead no life inside of me at all and then i see some light form in the room shape of an aura purple and you can see the vibration of it.

i dont know what to do how to get ridd of this thing everytime i seem to get so much better it just comes back and knocks me down completly

1 Like

When it comes back what are someof the factors that have been in common with each other. Be it people places or things you have come into contact with?

someone has gotten this astral parasite into me and i am 100% certain and there is one taking all of this vital energy feeding of me

Have you been Astral projecting as of recent?

oh yeah it just happens when i close my eyes i have really good astral vision, but i shouldnt have gotten any other parasites from there cause ive been having this issue over 1,/5 month

Only reason i ask all these questions is to maybe help you sort the time line and to see where you may have interacted with something or someone

call upon a diety to protect you, perform banishing rituals like the lbrp

i have been sent this parasite from somebody i am sure

i banish all day what diety do you recomend, Also invoking one the parasite will start to play tricks with me and probaly ruin the whole thing as it has done before illusions i banish multiple times a day

I would suggest doing a cleansing followed by a protection of some sort. That should ease the symptoms while allowing freedom from your diease of unwanted energies.

Hmmm I have an unorthodox idea that I think a lot of people will disagree with…

At one point I was under some kinda possession. It was able to move my face and I just felt very wrong. I tried the LBRP and it did nothing. What helped was calling on my incubus to sort it out for me. It stopped and the problem never came back.

Maybe you need a spiritual companion to help fight this with you? What if you get a succubus through the Letter of Intent Method to Lilith? If you did that, explain your situation in the letter and see if a tough, heroic succubus is willing to help you out.

What could go wrong:

1. If you’re being attacked by something strong, it might find a parasitic being instead and have it pretend to be a helpful succubus. Just make sure you focus on Lilith’s sigil enough to make all this legit.

2. If you’re especially paranoid at the moment you could believe the succubus is leeching off you when she isn’t.

3. If nothing’s attacking you and you’re just experiencing mental ill health then the poor succubus might not be able to engage with you if you can’t ever awaken your psychic senses, and that’d hurt her feelings.

This is just a random idea I thought up in case you’re desperate and it seems like you are. Just be very respectful to Lilith.

1 Like

oh yeah, I also tried to contact lilith afterwards and yeah lilith definetly did the parasite on me this was my thinking from the begining but i remember seeing a sitri sigil in my head when i tried to talk to lilith but i attracted ghosts after invoking lillith everything went downwards after i stopped having sex or masturbating and then i really realized it wa actually there

i have done wverything with cleansing and banishing and hasnt been to a help as its a mental one on the etheral, im i know i got a locked heart and solar plexus chakra but i dont know what to do

I’ll chakra scan you now.

Root: energy around there, likely safety concerns. Sacral: okay. Solar plexis: good, no issues. Heart: grief energy around here. Throat: fine. Third Eye: open. Crown: extremely open and swirling.

Try cleansing your crown chakra and closing it a bit and see if you get some relief.

ayyy man amazing can you dm me?

Give this a try:

3 Likes

ive been trying that for a while do you know any other good methods?

Did the chakra work help?

How long is “a while?”

3 days