Does anyone have a demon's sigil tattooed?

does anyone have a demon’s sigil tattoed?
how does the energy affect your behaviour?

i suddenly wanna get tattoed a sigil… Lord Rosier’ sigil… don’t know why?!

13 Likes

If you have an inkjet printer you can buy temporary tattoo paper (no joke) and print the sigil - that way you can try it to see how it affects you.

I think FNAC may stock it.

11 Likes

I have the sigil of Marduk, in his first name name and seal, on my forearm. It makes me feel strong when I feel ready to give up. Its a bonding process with your chosen being.

12 Likes

yes you are right! or i’ll draw it with a permanent marker for several day.

7 Likes

i understand that!

3 Likes

Thanks Hermeshorse and Ebdr, incredible synchronicity, right now when I read this topic there is people on TV getting tattooed?!? Wow!
I was asking me the same, if having a sigil tattooed could bring more grounded power in my energy,

Very nice idea to make it just temporarily, just to see, great will be doing it asap!

5 Likes

No, neither I plan to do it in a near future. As I see it, tattooing their sigil is like offering myself, my own body and mind, to them. Also, I would not want to have a spirit current/energy flowing through me all fucking day, my own being and space I am.

If I want them near or a physical representation of their energy I construct a fucking talisman.

13 Likes

That’s where I’m at with it… Its like naming a kid after a deity…

5 Likes

Woah, tattooing a sigil is not a small thing. You should tattoo only the sigils of those entities you are closest with.

7 Likes

Or a pen. You can draw it on your left hand (or right hand if you’re left handed) or on your thigh.

6 Likes

@ebdr, i agree with @Baal here I think there must be a agreement between the Deity, Ancient God or Daemon (how you want to call them) and you to make this offering. It would be unwise to do something like this without mutual consent. Tattooing my phone number on your arm without me knowing it, I wouldn’t like at all.

8 Likes

I assume it would also further ground them into our reality. There are services in Europe where you can get your tattooed skin preserved.

2 Likes

Ironically Marduk as Marduk under the sign of Dugga is one of the single bigggrst NOs in occultism. I am beyond proud to say that I have the right invested in me to wear this sigil. Its definitely a two-way street for yourself and the entity. UNLESS ITS YA GODFORM, bwahahahaha!

2 Likes

@XtShamanMagic

thank you guys for your advice!
Actually i have a very strong bond with Lord Rosier so the request for the tattoo is quite legit.
but i was wondering about the tattoo also because i see a lot of people with Lucifer’s sigil as a tattoo.
i’ll try with a pen first :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wasn’t suggesting anyone should or shouldn’t have a tattoo whether it be of Lord Rosier or of a portrait of EA Koetting on stilts - I just think that if you choose to have a tattoo that you try it for size first of all to see how it works for you.

E A Koetting talks about his own tattoos in one of his videos and that each one is a gateway that essentially is there pretty much for life unless it gets lasered off.

I don’t have any tattoos but I am thinking of having IPL on my skin to remove sun damage spots - all I’m thinking is supposing I had a tattoo and wanted it removed what would the cost be, the resultant damage and final outcome. I’m really pale and IPL works on light skin tones but I’ve seen laser removal on darker skin tones and it’s not been a good outcome so it’s sadly one of those things where once you’re committed it might prove expensive to undo.

That’s irrespective of what the tattoo actually is.

@ebdr - sorry just saw that you posted literally seconds before I posted.

2 Likes

i have a big flower of life in my back on the heart chakra, i have archangel hebraic letter on my wrist and the 2 tattooes are litterally alive. i cannot touch or wash the flower with a glove or i get a huge pain and feeling like " i am life don’t touch me" and it hypnotizes the guy i am having sex with :joy::joy::joy: the say " your flower is moving how do you do that"
and as for the letter on my with anytime i focus on them with the first intent i tattooed them for , i manifest instant cash lol so with a tattoo of Rosier, no doubt i will manifest pure love, and actually that’s what i am looking for :wink:

6 Likes

then as i am obsessed with astral travelling i should look for an entity who could help me and get its sigil tattooed :hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

I knew I was missing something from my life… I’m a big wimp - I do acupuncture and dermaroll myself but the idea of permanent ink - AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH.

You are a lot braver :smile:

1 Like

I wanna get lucifer, lilith, asmodeus, and maybe a few more later down the line

6 Likes