Disappointed with Duke Bune

I need to say that I am really disappointed by Duke Bune. It is already a month, since I did the ritual and a month was what I ask her for. I mean I didn’t asked what I want to be given to me overnight, but I said that I have around month for it to happen. The month is up. In this one month the only help I got was 4 pound and this is even less than what I give to buy offerings for her. She made me bleed, send me a ‘‘bird dream’’, and a few colourful dreams that I forget right after i wake up, after the month ended and I threw out the flowers that I bought for her, she send me pain again, but she constantly ignores my call for help, constantly doesn’t talk to me and answer any of my questions. I do understand that she has the right to refuse me, but she should had said so in the beginning so I can move on and look for another way to fix my problems. I do not need only £4, I need money for clothes, it is almost winter and we don’t have any warm clothes, I need money for doctors as my liver is a goner, my little sister have health problems as well, we need dentist as well, we need so much more as a proper home and food. We literally live like dogs and in the end I read how much Duke Bune had helped on someone that hadn’t given any offerings and just watched some video in YouTube on a joke. I am really disappointed with her for playing around with me.

3 Likes

If you live in the UK, which I assume due to the way you said pounds, dont you get healthcare free? Meaning you don’t pay for it? In regards to your situation, I’m in no position to tell you what to do next, for I have never worked with Duke Bune. Sorry I couldnt be of more help.

3 Likes

Depending on your income, dental work and prescription for drugs still need to be paid for.
Also it’s misconstrued idea that the NHS is free, it’s funded via our taxes and national insurance contributions.

3 Likes

I mean after 18 we have to pay for meds and dental stuff might be referring to that xx

2 Likes

And not meaning to be rude but if you couldn’t assist the OP why did you feel the need to comment?

Because i didnt just want to read and leave. And not meaning to be rude, but i dont see anyone else helping either.

1 Like

Yeah. I’m british myself, but if you’re on apprenticeship programmes, benefits, retired, etc. You get it free. When i was working, i had to pay a fiver for anti sickness medication. It’s not cheap tbh.

4 Likes

Maybe some divination would help you here. I like to to trace out the seals before I try anything more serious.
If you get bad feelings about it, just leave it alone. Tarot or other forms of divination before you do any more working is a good idea.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear about your predicament.
It may have been that Bune did try to assist you (hence the £4) but due to your desperate need, you unfortunately blocked her efforts with a lust for results.

6 Likes

Quite frankly, you come here having joined 37 minutes ago, not having given any indication of what kind of ritual you did, what offering you gave, not having given an introduction and having dictated a timeframe to an entity that is greater in power than any of us and you are expecting what exactly?

What are you doing to fix your life other than relying on the subtle, how are you fixing the mundane yourself? Oh, you didn’t know you needed to do anything for yourself? It’s quite possible that the great entity has already given you opportunities but you’ve ignored them or shown a great amount of ingratitude.

21 Likes

handIntro

6 Likes

A whole fiver, huh? I have two very basic meds and with insurance it’s $150 every three months. A Doctors visit is $50 with a copay. Calling an Ambulance? $1000. This is all with good insurance.
Count your blessings.

8 Likes

He already did, just in the wrong place. I already checked :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

You…!!! :expressionless:

5 Likes

You love me, and you know it :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I do. I never intended to make out that i was worse off than anyone else.

2 Likes

Anyway. @Tatsu how do you know Bune accepted your time limit? Did she say so? Or were those dreams you paid no attention to trying to tell you something? Since you forgot them how do you know she didn’t need you to do something, and since you didn’t keep up your end she can’t do hers?

Putting a limit on things is not usually advised, because you have no idea what the entities have to do to make things happen. It can be considered disrespectful, depending on how the ritual went down.

Unfortunately with your bad attitude anything that was in the works may have just been cancelled, or not possible because you’re not working with her - did you really just expect to give commands and be handed everything free? That’s like asking to win the lottery and not buying a ticket.

You’d have been better off repeating the ritual and asking if your request was accepted, apologizing for not listening to the dreams and asking her to repeat the instructions.

11 Likes

How have you got in this situation, do you have a proper GP and everything?

I know these are not seeming like magickal answers but obviously things don’t just materialise from thin air (most of the time), the spirits stack the odds in your favour but you have to hustle a bit.

And I am curious why you can’t get urgent medical aid, prescriptions cost about £8 but if you’re really truly fucked you should be able to get something just by telling your GP/the hospital how bad things are and that you can’t afford to get it filled.

You can’t get cosmetic dentistry free, but you should be able to get basics if you’re in pain.

Food banks, you need a referral from a GP or Jobcentre, I think the Hare Krishnas still do free food daily as well so check if there’s a temple near you offering this, charity shops have cheap clothes (I shop in them, picked up a super winter coat last week for under a tenner), Primark do thick woollen joggies that are about £6 and comfy, and warm, and hoddies are usually about the same price… talk to us, let us know where the blocks are.

And as a friendly word of advice, don’t jump to conclusions about WHY spirits do what they do, try to troubleshoot in good faith and make sure all the corridors are open for good things to come your way.

11 Likes

Thank you for everything. I will check this things.

I do actually a tea about the pain, that helps a lot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tell me when I said I hadn’t done anything to help myself?

Also the same way people can say how happy they are with entity they can say how they are not. If it wasn’t for the only good comments about her I wouldn’t try to work with her, people need to know there are two sides of the coin.

1 Like