Disappointed with Duke Bune

Thank you

1 Like

I had never ignored her. I hadn’t forgotten the dreams just because I am little kid that doesn’t like the dream. I wanted to remember this dreams, they are important so do not tell me I had ignored her.

About the time limit I do not have time on my hands to wait and wait and wait. I am with a freaking timer on my back, and I have people that count on me and nothing to leave to protect them when I die. I don’t play around just telling time limits like that.

Also do not tell me I hadn’t done anything as you do not know what I had and hadn’t done.

1 Like

‘‘Lust for results’’. More like desperation. I hadn’t asked for milions, I had calculated what for what I need.

2 Likes

What method did you use to petition to bime/bune? I’ve gotten multiple results from this demon. The most important thing is that you don’t lust for result. The demon works in all avenues when it comes to money attraction. Through gifts, increased income, finding money on the floor etc. I wouldn’t recommend putting time constraints when doing money related magick. Only because you’re more likely to lust for results. Bime works fast. I have never put time restraints on bime and have gotten results in DAYS. But I have also gotten results after 2-3 months. Petition the demon again with authority, and tell bime what it is you want without being rude but be assertive. Don’t beg or plead for anything. It’s your divine right for them to work with you.

You absolutely start being proactive vs reactive, so that these failures don’t happen. Don’t rely fully on magick. Find out how you can make more money using magick and use magick to supercharge your efforts while producing that supernatural effect.

1 Like

Why do they need protecting like this? They live in a country with massive, and pretty generous welfare systems from housing to medicine, and reasonably abundant employment at all levels.

Surely between those options, and the in-work benefits we have as well for low-earners, they can shift for themselves like most people?

I don’t wish to pry, but there are many unclear things here, which if we understand we may be able to help with?

3 Likes

Look up this friute drink it every day your
Liver will be good as new it’s called tamarindo,with bune i believe I’ve never worked with but To my knowledge always be honest and sincere to her and other spirits cry if need express your self always when make aconne tions with a spirit ,I have fell hear before I even speak be patient and keep evoking her I heard she is awsomevt9 work with ,maybe you need to do some cleansing of your self…peace I hope that helps ,that friute makes your liver look 15byears younger

1 Like

Ok, I will advise as much as possible on a few levels.
I noticed you use pounds as currency, If you are on a low income in the UK and on certain benefits then you can get full assistance with free prescriptions and even disability for your poor health as you described.

There are even grants for household items from local councils and warm clothes can be bought cheap from charity shops.

Now, as for Bune. I have been very successful with Bune and can guide you perhaps. I want you clear all negative thoughts and lets start from scratch.

Evoke Bune at about 6am on a Thursday morning. Use green candles and burn orange inscence. Offer Honey , rum ( very small bottles are about £2),or a few sliced oranges and Print the sigil and drop a few drops of blood onto it from yourself.

I always rub a little blood onto the candles and meditate whilst chanting the Enn. I have already written my petition and place it under the sigil and burning candles. I verbally welcome Bune and ask for Bune to enjoy my offerings.

I then make my request and how it would help me. I meditate on this and enjoy Bunes energy for about 1 hour and then leave the offerings and stuff for a further 2 hours. Just my technique,but we both like it.

Remain positive and don’t just wait fore changes to fall into your lap, get making some positive changes, look for a new home and you may find a better cheaper one with Bunes help.

I have found Bune will not grant to people that will not make the effort to make changes or have a drug or alcohol problem (not saying you do)

Good luck and I will help further if I can.

3 Likes

Yeah definitely do some divination before moving on to other demons. I used Bune first myself, she created an opportunity the very next day but I literally refused to take the call lol. When I checked my voicemail two weeks later, the position had been filled. That was all on me. I greatly underestimated the power. I never expected an employer to call me 6 months after the position I applied for had been filled, and I had received a rejection letter. So maybe you should do a tarot reading and see if Bune is still willing to work with you or if it’s time to go to maybe Belial. Good luck!!!

Great answer. I said something along these lines on living in the Uk. I live in London and I know people on benefits here get all kinds of free things. Free prescriptions, free dental care, free access to healthcare at the NHS and free GP.
There is even Council housing standards to check living standards and free housing grants to move etc. Free food banks and free food drop in centres too.
I know as I used to be a medical professional referring to these places.
There is no need to live like this in the Uk.
I am even willing to help point him in the right directions if needs be

3 Likes

Spend 6 days getting ready and on 7th day you go full charge with your ritual/petition/evocation.
Don’t spend 10 minutes on your evocation…30-40 minutes at least if your previous evocations didn’t go swiftly…you can spot a pattern in your magical work how fast or how slow things manifest.
Don’t blame duchess/duke Bune without hard evidence because even angels tend to leave us hanging :wink:
As I said,6 days meditate about duchess Bune and on 7th day you do your stuff.

2 Likes

You are in the UK, depending on your age find Citizen’s Advice, they have legally trained advisors who can deal with ‘stuff’ for you if necessary or tell you where you need to go.

You have a liver issue, hospital right now. Why can’t you go there? Registering with a GP shouldn’t cost you anything. You say you are a little kid - how old? You would most likely be exempt from prescription charges but you need to check.

The NHS will not charge you if you fall into certain categories - it pulls it in from taxation.

I’m not getting into this further, but the way you wrote this is that you haven’t dealt with anything yourself i.e. bleeding (are you pregnant by any chance), not seen a doctor have you? Have you?

The 4 quid - you’re not grateful, if I find 4 quid I am dancing around the room, I think it’s the best I have ever found until I find a Kitkat or even less valuable. Can you see where I am coming from?

Does anyone else get excited when they find a coin in the street?

The more gratitude you show for even a small thing and the more attention you pay to what is going on around you - you are probably walking past Duke Bune jumping up and down with a huge sign saying “Look over here - someone dropped a tenner!”

With the greatest of respect I think we can all sense what you have and you haven’t done, OK so cut the…

The priority is sorting out whatever is the issue with your health - are you drinking, drugs or some other reason your liver is an issue - because you will have to wear your big girl pants and deal with that immediately. If it’s the first two, and no I’m a nice fluffy horsey - you know the answer you have to stop now. NOW, right NOW.

If it’s health condition you need a doctor - find a walk in centre today and get yourself there or go to A&E. Walk in centres are open on Saturdays - why didn’t I think of that before?

Regarding not having stuff food - food banks - they exist. Get to know neighbours, it’s much under rated these days, but sometimes people will actually have a good heart and be nice to you.

Local library, and ask then to give you info on local charities who can help you. Fuck pride, you need help.

You have managed to have an internet connection and you have a device - there are people who are rough sleepers who don’t even have that. They have to deal with their wits.

Thinking of which, what about your family?

The help is there - why are you falling through the cracks?

3 Likes

You’re both so cool.

2 Likes

Good to hear. My dear Lady Eva has gives good advise in generaly… Here in Holland the temple serves food too.

1 Like

@CyberLord posted ones that Bune has a weak spot for homeless. But if you don’t resonate try to do an invocation of Angels, Nitika from NAP. But you have to put in the work.

1 Like

For the dreams you can pray to her to not forget them or program your subconscious to remember your dreams. Meditate and then ask your higher self. Write it down, the intend will be stronger. Same goes for the ritual to Bune

That is what I’m finding odd. I’ve given generic information, let’s see the reaction. I’m not sure if I really want to watch or mute.

2 Likes

Oeps, sorry I’m reading and typing. You can forget it with millions. Start small in money Magick, put in the work and see it getting bigger.

It would be nice to spell her name right, Duchess Bune

Yeah you’re right. Or you could drink 1 lemon a day in the morning with water and apple vinigar with water 3 times a day with honey.

1 Like