Defunct Gods Still Walking Around

I just thinking about Illyria from Angel television show. I believe there are a few of these beings in real life, defunct gods in human bodies.

I am curious and interested in finding them. I don’t want to summon some spirit or whatever. I want to marry one and carry on gaining godhood by being with a real god (even a defunct one) in this lifetime. One I can form a bond with in this lifetime, into the other one.

Illyria is one of the legendary Old Ones, original pure demons from the Primordium Age who ruled territory including modern-day California. She was one of the most feared of all the Old Ones, and ruled from her citadel, Vahla ha’nesh, which corresponds to modern-day Los Angeles. Illyria was eventually defeated and murdered by her many rivals.

|175x96

Illyria in her true form, standing before her demon army.

Illyria was loved and feared as few of the Old Ones were, so much so she still had followers and acolytes in the modern day. When the Old Ones lost their claim over this world, Illyria’s essence was placed in a stone sarcophagus, her powers drained and placed in jewels embedded on her coffin. Her sarcophagus was placed in a mystical graveyard known as The Deeper Well along with the coffins of other Old Ones. A warrior of good and his army were assigned to guard the Deeper Well to prevent anyone from extracting one of the coffins, as Old Ones are capable of resurrection. In the 20th century, the Keeper of the Deeper Well was Drogyn the Battlebrand.

Before falling, Illyria planned her resurrection. She hid her temple in a different time plane, rendering it completely intangible, until she could return to open the gateway and enter it. Illyria’s army was placed there as well, waiting to be raised once again by its leader. In the passing centuries, the army was destroyed, leaving only dust in its place.

5 Likes

I seriously think you and Bael would be a GREAT match, he’s beyond awesome and a lot of the worlds imagery you share, he seems linked to. :thinking:

He’s also the opposite of defunct but on the other hand, it was HIS wishes and hopes for his children the Abrahamic troll parasitic entity messed with the most.

My “Bael files” kinda post so far:

Also relevant: Hoover, Jacuzzi, Photoshop - El? And Other Trademarked Godnames

5 Likes

She’s not defunct, she was deposed. I’m not sure why deposed former rulers would want to incarnate here though. Aren’t they already ascended enough?

2 Likes

She was overthrown. I can see a being wanting to regain their powers and level up. Incarnating as a human does have its uses.

Their motives are their own. Maybe they enjoy fucking shit up, or limiting themselves for a moment in their long eternity?

3 Likes

Overthrown and deposed mean the same thing. :joy:

My point was rhetorical. In my view, most if not all humans are incarnate daemonic spirits. We just forgot.
So finding one as a romantic partner is exactly the same as being with anybody else.

2 Likes

Shits n’ giggs. :man_shrugging:

Yes, you are indeed the chosen one.

I took these links out of my profile. :+1:

Albertism.

1 Like

I just believe in the demonic hierarchy. I thought it be interesting in finding some unknown fallen god, and ascending through human bonding pair relationship. There isnt any information about it anywhere. I’m not talking human/spirit, I mean human/human.

3 Likes

Oh boy, is that a tangle. :wink:

3 Likes

I adore, adore, adore Prince Enlil. <3 Big loves to the wind…

2 Likes

As a child I was visited by a half dead goddess in a horse drawn funeral carriage, and my encounter and the goddess still haunts me now! I fell in love that day!..I am still trying to work out who she is, and my relationship with her.

2 Likes

I am pretty insane so. Its the only type of human romantic relationship I desire. I rather be alone. I despise most humans, and don’t want one as a life long partner. I just think having a god in the flesh would the most wonderful way to be with.

5 Likes

Would you “make do” with a god who is your spouse, and not using some flesh teapot to deliver the D? :wink:

2 Likes

Purple you are not insane! My heart was given as a child, to a half dead goddess, who I will love to the day I die. I am in a relationship, I love the woman I’m with, known her since I was 5 years of age I’m 42 now. She is my world! I have the same love for both!

3 Likes

Honestly, when @Purple first joined I thought she was a bit nuts, but we PM’d and she’s got a scary amount of UPG shared with mine (not necessarily the E.A. stuff, but whatever) so she’s someone whose posts I am paying attention to, and anyway, being crazy is NO disbar to truth, power, and so on. :wink:

2 Likes

I have been with different type of magically inclined people over the years. It never seemed to work out for different reasons.

I gain all of my limited abilities by having magical sex over the years with these people. Reading about how some people needed to spend years doing rituals and sigil or whatnot to gain powers, I can’t relate to it.

I’m not bragging. I think my magical path is a unique one. The urge to find this god-dude I have been searching for almost 20 years is important or something. Its my path and I just I thought I share a part of it. Yes, I am filtering myself.

5 Likes

3 Likes

What sigil is that Lady Eva?

3 Likes

Grampa BAEL. :wink:

1 Like

Half dead in a carriage screams Hel to me.
Was half her body rotted and the other half vibrant?

2 Likes

Yes she was! But as weird as i may sound she was so beautiful, in both aspects…I remember feeling so much power, I should be afraid, but I had no reason to be… because I was hers…

3 Likes