Defunct Gods Still Walking Around

All I can gather is she is some type of death goddess, which makes some sense to me… because through fate, or what ever you call it…I have been there at the passing of family members…I watched my dad, my nan and grandad pass away in front of me…it’s hard to explain .

1 Like

I’ve seen this somewhere before.

3 Likes

So true :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hel is the Norse goddess of Death and from what I’ve experienced and read she’s pretty amazing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bael’s pretty popular among the goetic demons. I’ve seen his sigil in 2 t-shirts and a necklace this week.

2 Likes

Hela, santa muerte what ever she is. I don’t know who she is. All I know is she is… without trying to sound ungrateful, it’s not amazing.

2 Likes

I don’t know who bael is, and to be honest I don’t care, I am not on this site to ask demons, god’s or goddess for help. I only joined for answers and insight to what I am experiencing…

1 Like

But you’ve been asking a goddess since you were 5, :wink:
And calling her amazing is an understatement lol.
I work with Morrigan. Hel and Morrigan have an interesting liking for each other.

1 Like

REEEEEE!

(Just kidding. :stuck_out_tongue:}

2 Likes

Let’s get facts in order! I never asked for a goddess, it was thrown on me…I never asked for insight, or all the weird shit that came with it…I don’t want this!
Yes she is amazing, and I know deep down to my core, I love this being? Goddess? Dream? What ever she is! I still don’t know who she is? Maddness!

2 Likes

Wew, yes - unless you joined when aged 5 (lol) this is not really relevant?

Can we please keep relevant? :+1:

2 Likes

Please don’t get mad at us. You aren’t alone with not seeking this Path, but we can’t take it out on follow Path seekers either. I feel you man, I really do.

5 Likes

Anyways, found this kick ass track for any Hel fans.

5 Likes

I don’t know what is relevant? I might come across as an asshole, i am on here for answers…that’s all…to try and understand.

1 Like

I couldn’t be mad at you purple…

1 Like

But what is my path? I know I am blessed always have been, always had that entity there, always know what is to happen before it does.

1 Like

Hel would help you understand if you talked to her.

Anyway, sorry @Lady_Eva and @Purple for going off track.
Got a nasty headache today.

3 Likes

I did what you suggested, i sat prayed and asked you were right it is HEL…
THANK YOU ALITA! XXXXXXXXXXXX

3 Likes

@Purple

And reading through your stuff and finding this, have you found the one you seek?

I’d be curious to know. :blush:

Now, I can start my day.

I am not deposed, but I am a god in the flesh.

How does that make you feel?

Like I am full of shit?

That is the whole Jesus problem, even if a god appeared in a human body, you’d be unable to recognize it, calling it out as fake.