Defence against baneful magick and vampirism

That can help as well, I use to put sigils into my profile pictures as a faded background image within the profile picture image. Usually when I wanted to keep my energy signature hidden or when I wanted to enhance it.

2 Likes

Like Sigil of Bael?

No a made sigil with the purpose to hide whatever I write it to do.

You don’t need a sigil of a random demon or Angel or whatever, there are sigils that exist and are made that are simply intention put into a drawing, nothing more, nothing less.

1 Like

now it was not random I mentioned Bael as he have the power of invisibility.

You’re not getting what I mean. Learn to make sigils with intention. Baal’s sigil is to communicate with him not to hide yourself from others. Baal can if you ask him sure but we’re not talking about clinging to a demon for help we’re talking about you learning to do it yourself, in this case by making a sigil with the intent to cloak you.

3 Likes

None-spirit sigils have been my problem to understand. I’m not sure if it’s because English is not my first language. I don’t know how to understand them.

@anon48079295 wasn’t talking about spirit seals. He’s talking about creating your own sigil for invisibility using something like the Spare method, where you take an intention and make it into a glyph.

3 Likes

It is Spare method I refer to.

No, it’s not. You have distinctly mentioned spirit seals, not Spare style sigils.

In the Spare method, no spirit is involved. You turn an intention statement into an abstract symbol to represent it, and then you charge it by entering a trance state and letting it sink into your subconscious mind.

4 Likes

It was Spare I was thinking. I just forgot the name.

Those would come under the shielding and warding part. Enchant the amulet to perform magickal functions by pushing energy into it with intention.

How did you do that? Did you print it out and enhanced it in your ritual chamber?

1 Like

i dont have that and no i dont print it

Your best defense is maintaining a high vibration as much as possible. This is why you need to protect yourself when you are worried or uncomfortable in some way, and it’s why virtually no protection will work if you’re in misery. But notice when you’re free of fear and worry, jealousy, hatred, anger, rage, etc, and you’re joyful, appreciative, content, etc, that nothing bad or unwanted happens to you. It’s everything to do with what you’re attracting at any given moment about any given topic.

I’ll give a real life example that I experienced. I was in a really happy mood when I noticed that a black angel was attacking me. It headed straight for me, and then bounced off without being able to harm me. This was when I was under intense attack.

This is also why Orlee Stewart recommends training yourself to change your energy when you know you’re being targeted by others or by parasites. High energy repels low energy entities and energies.

I also witnessed a low vibrational shade try to attack a talented magician who has superb energy. The attacks just slid off him like water off a duck’s back, and he never even noticed what was going on.

To learn more about personal vibration and managing it, I recommend reading the Abraham Hicks books and watching their videos on YouTube. That’s the best resource I’ve personally found and practised when it comes to vibration.

4 Likes

high vibration doesn’t stop you from being attacked nor has really anything to do with being attacked lol. High vibrations just means you cant be attacked by someone whose energy vibrates slower than your own, but vibrations can be programmed and manipulated so you still get attacked. Being attacked has really nothing to do with “high and low” vibrations besides how to bypass shields.

I incorporate my attacks with vibrations someone has a shield that vibrates faster than my attack I just vibrate my attack faster and bypass their defenses. New age concepts of vibrations doesn’t help avoid attacks really at all lol.

2 Likes

I agree nearly :100:

I do think having a higher vibration gets you noticed by malevolent entities easier but not necessarily attacked.

I meant more that changing your vibrations won’t really hide you from an attack because vibrations are just how slow or fast, etc your energy vibrates, if I wanted to attack someone I’d just form my attack around the vibrations of their energy body so my attack interacts with them, or if their defense is a certain vibration I change it and attack so it bypasses their defenses and connects with the vibration their energy body is vibrating on.

Relying solely on vibrations to hide you by some means of attacker=low vibrational being is a bad idea to go off of.

5 Likes

That’s when you follow the example of the Enterprise against the Borg in Star Trek and “modulate your frequencies” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I knew there would be a Tekkie here

2 Likes

how about shields/wards that are programmed to change vibration constantly?
and is it even possible to make them act as such?