Defence against baneful magick and vampirism

My energy bodies does that when I reprogrammed the vibrational pattern of my energy. While it is possible, there’s always an interval where you’re wide open or catching you at the right vibration. However, this form of defense does in my opinion greatly decrease the chance of an attack making contact with you.

2 Likes

so based on what you said having multiple layers of protection that change their vibrations constantly and also different to one another would be a great strategy.
am i getting it right?
edit:what i mean is can that problem be solved by having multiple layers of protection that change their vibrations constantly and also different to one another?

one shield can hold multiple layers of protection, but it does help minimise issues yes.

1 Like

I didn’t know that.
thank you very much.

No problem at all.

1 Like

A very important thing is self love. Through self love the auric fields will be impenetrable. Even for the most perverse and low human beings and entities.

1 Like

No it wouldn’t. You keep teaching people wrong information. An entity’s attack doesn’t care if you love yourself or not.

2 Likes

Isnt our vibrations pretty low due to how dense this realm/earth is?

Vibrations are capable of being manipulated with energy manipulation, the earth has its own vibrational density but so does every individual on earth. Some people’s energy vibrates faster/higher than others while some people’s energy vibrates slower/lower. Neither of which are good or bad, but vibrations change like clockwork.

1 Like

Does quality of life change with different vibrations?

Quality of life changes how your aura looks, but change in vibrations doesn’t necessarily have a connection to quality of life, someone with depression or someone angry energy can still vibrate faster/higher than someone who is living their best life.

in energy work it’s a matter of learning to manipulate your own vibrations by will.

Can aura colors be changed?

yes aura can be manipulated too

How does one do that? Is it by having different mindset?

That’s one way, personally I get into aura manipulation (like energy manipulation) and change it based on my own associations. However, aura also changes based on physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional health.

How does one train themselves to see auras?

train their clairs, practice scanning, meditate on your own aura and let it come to you and the feelings associated with what you see.

Ohh I see. Thanks alot for helping me out!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

i tend to agree, to a point. i’m far more mellow now than i’ve ever been in my life and zazen practice is what i have to thank for this. my mind isn’t knotted up/racing with inner dialogue and because of this im in control of my feelings, emotional (reactions) are the primary tool for manifestation of self created entities. whether they are yours or some one elses, being able to observe your own mental state will stop the involuntary process of reactive manifestation. however at first when you start seeing this it’ll be the primary cause of it. it might not stop an attack from someone elses per-se but it certainly stops it from being anything other than a annoyance.

2 Likes

@Markpearson try this exercices :

Take a mirror and find a place with natural light , white wall behind if it’s possible too
Place yourself in front of the mirror and gaze at the centre of your nose
Don’t force the gaze, but try to keep it as still as possible on the centre of your nose
You should then start seeing aura around yourself , it depends from people to people how fast
But try this exercice till you manage

This is for aura protection :
Physical auric protection consists in charging the aura with vital magnetism of specific light spectrum colors, which will tend to ward off the contagion minds and feelings.
Mental imaging of the life-preserving reds(red color around you) and then exercise the mind thinking in the direction of strength and power.
So, on a short you imagine a color and feel it’s specific attributes like Blue protection , Red force , Yellow intelligence

1 Like