Curiosity

Ok… I want to work with Lucifer… like forever… I had already made a discussion speaking on the symbol I wanted to offer to him. I also wanted to do a blood sacrifice (my own of course) to show him that I am dedicated to him and that I want to continue to be for … well forever actually haha… my question is directly what does a blood sacrifice do? & I’m using it as a first offer to summon him… any advice?

1 Like

Blood adds an extra “boost” in some beliefs to your magick work, or a personal connection through your blood as blood is also considered a physical essence of your energy.

2 Likes

Can you have a blood bond with more than one entity?.. well actually I would say with an entity and with a human? If that makes sense

You can yes, the bond isnt due to the blood it’s due to the interaction and work between you and the entity, blood is thought to add a boost to the working and a personal connection to you and the spell/ritual done.

1 Like

Ok I can understand that. Thank you.

1 Like

Ok final question…

I want to build up my Clair-gifts (clairsentience, clairvoyance, & claircognizance) this is something I want to ask Lucifer to help me with directly but I also want to create a lifelong relationship with him… so would I create two separate sigils

1 Like

No, just one is fine.

Lol so can you tell me how to go about that? I just want to Make sure I know what I’m doing

2 Likes

And in my petition I can mention that I want a lifelong relationship with him as well and place my offering upon it?

1 Like

Yes

You can create a series of sigils for each of your intentions clairsentience, clairvoyance, & claircognizance, you can also create a sigil for Lucifer, I have made several that I personally created with the symbol of a huge torch flame with Lucifer’s name between two circles. I would advise on doing a ritual for each intention and separate sigil to match. Check out this link:

How To Create Magic Sigils

1 Like

I’m not very imaginative when it comes to those things. Is there a way I could use his sigil or the symbol I’ve already created for him and do three different sigil with different offerings? I’m sorry I like to keep things simple so I don’t mess anything up.

1 Like

Yes, use the sigil you created for Lucifer and use offerings of you’re choice, than proceed with different sigils for your intentions with different offerings, would work.

1 Like

What do you mean by different sigils? Like other than the one I have already created for him I would have to create others? I can’t just use his sigil more than once and just do an offering for each of my intentions😭 I’m struggling

When working with a sigil, the power comes from the actions and intent of creating the symbol itself. If yours is to work with Lucifer to enhance your psychic abilities, use the signil you have created with his seal.

The process of taking an intention and transforming it into a magical symbol encodes the meaning of that symbol and it’s magical potential from your mind and should be something that you personally have created for this magical tool to be effective.

I was thinking you might want to perform separate rituals for each of the abilities you are seeking. If your ritual entails summoning Lucifer and asking his guidance to reach those abilities stick with your Luciferian sigil and see what results you get.

1 Like
1 Like

This is what I carry and it’s never failed me.

1 Like

How did you make it?

I print my sigils and made them small enough to wind up in a pill case I bought at cvs. said my little poem over them activated with my blood and voila!

2 Likes