Coronavirus, COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2, Magickal Working Thread

Maybe incorporate this into it

Great, this goal and mine coincide for now.

Update: My sister called me today and mentioned her success in working with Ganesha, so I take that as confirmation. Also a personal gnosis came to me: “burn the masks”. (Obviously still keep some to wear in public as laws require. But burning is popular in ritual purposes, and also there is a metaphorical meaning as well: we have many falsehoods about ourselves holding us back)

2 Likes

Today I biked and ran and felt pretty good. Since my second case of covid on July 4th i had little energy or felt like i was wearing a few hundred piunds of weights/or x10 gravity. Lotta slime coming out of my nose really thick (kinda odd). I’ve been pretty thirsty too. Maybe my body is finally healing better. It was one day so don’t give it too much credit of being on full mend.

I’m luckier than some but far worse than those that barely had symptoms or regenerated in like a week.

(Shrugs). Still alive.

1 Like

Covid has caused isolation. Many elderly and others have gotten so depressed. Some would rather have covid than be lonely. Average Human nature i guess wants community.

I like a lot of alone time. A pet, plant, or imagination works for me just fine. Sucks so many have become unhappy to suicidal due to this. I mostly look out for mt parents and myself.

I wish I seen this thread before I got covid back in April. During recovery other symptoms started to show themselves. I’m glad to know it’s okay to work with both Marbas and Raphael. Thank you.