Coronavirus, COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2, Magickal Working Thread

Guys check out this video

Do you plan on doing another ritual like that again?

1 Like

Yes, I do want to. My father just got positive for covid.

2 Likes

I’m sorry about that bro. We had two deaths in the family (not close though) from Covid.

I feel like we need to keep attacking it over a span of days or weeks using various methods. I heard rumors that there’s a spirit behind it but I think it’s a collective egregore of some kind. It feeds off the mass fear in the air and also the ignorance of people. Just my gnosis

2 Likes

Have you tried working with the sigil I posted in this thread? I only ask because I truly believe it would be beneficial to use in fighting it.

Yes, I am thinking to add angels aswell in my next ritual. I already did a ritual with Raphael concerning this pandemic.

I would just like to add a few non magick ways of protection.

1. Proactively.
    We know that people who come to the hospital with less than 20 ng of vitamin D / mL faces a very dire outlook. So if you are not in the sun for 45 min per day, take your vitamin D pills.
  2. Acute case.
    If you get sick you either get hydroxy chloroquine (HCQ) + zinc or if you cannot get HCQ drink green tea + zinc instead. Green tea is nature´s HCQ; it transports zinc into the cell where it can kill the virus.
    (you can also use Chaga instead of HCQ if available. better than green tea actually) The coughing will subside quickly.
4 Likes

Hiya everyone! I have spent the last few months magically dealing with the coronavirus in my locality. This time has provided me with a reliable toolkit for offsetting the effects of the pandemic, as well as weakening infections and decreasing spread/contagion pathways. These methods include-

1. Astrological targeting. You can create a chart for when the first cases were publicly revealed in your area, as well as when the disease was first named, to have two very workable links to the pandemic. Binding positive aspects of these charts, and enhancing negative ones such as retrogrades, is quite fruitful. You’ll want to especially empower anything in the 12th house, as well as target the 1st, 3rd-7th, and 10th houses for restriction.

2. Vampiric machinery. You probably don’t want to absorb the energy of this disease, as it excels in taking over subtle pathways and maintenance centers. Instead, create a magical pattern that robs the virus of its life force, momentum, and event gravity, and reinforce its parameters/boundaries. IME, dumping this energy into a stone works well for the purpose of securing it and defanging the disease.

3. Embedded patterns. In places of high transmission chance, aim magic directed at diluting the chances of infection spreading, as well as binding its power and etherealizing the pandemic pattern in order to lessen its physical influence.

4. Energetic vaccine. If you work with the spirits of your locality, a magical countermeasure can be developed in the form of a pattern dispensed within the land and air itself in order to resist and contest the pandemic in its transmission. Animals can catch the disease, and local animal spirits reflect this in a willingness to assist in disabling the pandemic as much as possible.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey stranger, was wondering where you got to! :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh, you know, the usual- running businesses and reining in wild disease patterns! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey,
I created this thread so that we can help the world from suffering. We can try to calm covid down. Whats your thought in this?
thank you.

The appropriate medication is all I can think of. And I don’t mean the “Mad Max” Bill Gates, zombie vaccine. Just whatever meditation is available.

1 Like

there’s already a thread on this I think

2 Likes

Yup, covid working thread i believe it is called.

4 Likes

oh sorry, my bad, i didnt knew about it. do i have to remove this thread now?

Normally it is okay to have multiple threads on a topic, but the pandemic is pretty knee deep in politics so I will tag @Lady_Eva to see if we can merge it instead of you deleting as there is no rule broken here. That way you will also be redirected to that thread as well, as i have muted it on my end.

If i am mistaken about us condensing the working threads on covid-19 Eva, please let me know. It has been awhile since I looked at the thread

4 Likes

Good call, thanks, I have now merged this over.

Friendly reminder to everyone of our no-politics rule while I’m here:

2 Likes

It looks like we have a lot of material covering the health aspects, and I would say statistics show we have been relatively successful. So I’m ready for the next phase of action- freedom. For instance, what push can get society in a place to open up again? Feel/be safe without the submissive symbol of masks?

Brainstorm:
Road Opener formula
Ganesha
Sacral, Heart and Throat chakras

And I’ve found this prayer from “The Opening the Mouth” ritual from the Egyptian Book of the Dead:

“My mouth is opened by Ptah,
My mouth’s bonds are loosed by my city-god.
Thoth has come fully equipped with spells,
He looses the bonds of Seth from my mouth.
Atum has given me my hands,
They are placed as guardians.

My mouth is given to me,
My mouth is opened by Ptah,
With that chisel of metal
With which he opened the mouth of the gods.
I am Sekhmet-Wadjet who dwells in the west of heaven,
I am Sahyt among the souls of On.“
source: Opening of the mouth ceremony - Wikipedia

4 Likes

Maybe incorporate this into it

Great, this goal and mine coincide for now.

Update: My sister called me today and mentioned her success in working with Ganesha, so I take that as confirmation. Also a personal gnosis came to me: “burn the masks”. (Obviously still keep some to wear in public as laws require. But burning is popular in ritual purposes, and also there is a metaphorical meaning as well: we have many falsehoods about ourselves holding us back)

4 Likes