Coronavirus, COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2, Magickal Working Thread

Yeah indeed.

Found another one that lines up with that…

Only Problem with that: it’s actually us,
who’ve re-awoken him.^^

He’s probably with a good dozen priests right now,
being ressurected to help in the work we’re doing.

or, for more bible references.^^

2 Likes

Laughter is one of the best medicines…

Your link is broke dude - it’s FB, you probably have to be his freind to read it.

battle of the gods?

Ok I finally have a combined sigil that acts as a ward against it physically, and also alerts you to its prescence. Ill post it here after I redraw it just be careful, it messed with my emotions badly just from drawing it up. Certainly not to be played with.

1 Like

Here it is in full. Please be careful.

The proportions arent perfect but I don’t think it should matter. The top circle should be closer in size to the vegvisir also included towards the bottom.

I also understand the top circle is not very clear so I redrew just that large enough to be seen clearly:

When drawing the sigil draw the large perimiter box and the underline before the inside section (I did the vegvisir first to gauge size). Include the diagnol lines at the 4 corners and the edges of the underline. What this does is reverse the energy inside.

Theoretically this should work by identifying the prescence of the virus (with its unique sigil clutching the vegvisir), and then repelling it while alerting you via your 3rd eye chakra.

Changes to the sigil include rotating it 90 degrees, overlaying mine on top of the spirial section now located at the top, changing the singular dot with opposing pentegrams, and adding in the symbols for water and air next to it.

I don’t actually intend to use this because I’m not worried about the virus itself, but I hope it can help those who need it. I think this might be useful in communicating with the virus with protection.

6 Likes

@NeoFightTheNyophite Great Sigil,

Thank you very much for sharing that with us.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

link working. just a lady going into emotional outburst. lol. I think it’s the alcohol. haha. Yup. the pretty ones act like that. =o)

2 Likes

Ikr! Some people just can’t hold their cola! :joy:

1 Like

Some claim the Vaccine for the virus will contain a chip in it. Will turn us into zombies, and damn us to Hell forever. They claim it is the “Mark of The Beast”
Type in “Patent 060606”… and Project Soul Catcher 2025. on search engine.

1 Like

The patent is real: WIPO - Search International and National Patent Collections

These are screencaps I just took since Googling it wasn’t fruitful at first, I had to watch a video to find the patent’s URL:

I’m not sure if this is directly linked to the vaccine Gates has been hoping to produce, so if someone has direct evidence of a link, original sources like MS policy statements or like this patent, please share it on the basis it’s factual. But please refrain from politics as far as that goes, the information will hopefully speak for itself and people can make their own minds up.

3 Likes

okay

1 Like

Notice about my sigil: it should not be used as a general ward or talisman to keep it away. Its purpose is to alert you of its presence. The ward protects you when you work with the sigil from the energies contained. To keep you safe from covid in your day-to-day id reccomend something else.

It is also a great facilitator for communicating with the virus as it is contained within: though neutralized.

3 Likes

Thanks, Im interested in giving it a spin

1 Like

Hey! So this might sound great, weird or stupid. It all depends on you all, but I was thinking what if we did a ritual together to fight of this virus on a spiritual level.
If anyone is interested to join, know we will be evoking different spirits associated with curing illnesses at the same time. Let me know your suggestions on this…

1 Like

This working thread was probably a bit ahead of the curve, but there are some suggestions in the OP, if anyone wants to reply with spirits or methods they have experience with, jump on in. :+1:

I’ve been considering it. What do you have in mind?

Checkout ‘the great reset’. Here’s the World Economic Forum website - https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

And enjoy what’s coming!

Al.

1 Like

I’m glad you asked. So What I planned was to prepare a ritual everyone who is interested can do together. Which includes evoking 3 spirits. Marbas to slow down the intensity of the virus in the world, Buer to provide cure to everyone who is suffering from the virus. And Lucifer to destroy the virus from this earth.
We can add other healing spirits aswell in this rite. Let me know what you think about it? And then I will let you know the overall ritual that I have planned to do. :slight_smile: :sparkles:

2 Likes

This is the whole ritual I planned.

What you’ll need -

• 1 Blue and 1 white candle
  • Sigil of Buer, Marbas and Lucifer
  • I personally suggest to perform this rite outdoors but it’s upto you.
  • 3 different offerings for these 3 mighty demons.
  • 3 small paper and a pen

Ritual -

• Take 1 paper and a pen and write “Oh mighty marbas, the bringer of cure and diseases. I ask you to slow down the intensity of this virus that is haunting and infecting humans. I thankyou mighty Marbas for your aid.”

• Take 2nd paper and write “Oh mighty Buer, the healer and the giver of a greater understanding.! I ask your assistance in curing humans from the current pandemic. Oh mighty Buer! I thank you for you assistance.!

• Take the 3rd paper and write “Oh mighty lucifer, the morning star, liberator and Light bringer, star of the east,brilliant and beautiful. I ask your assistance in destroying the coronavirus from the earth”

• Then start with meditating and clearing your mind from every thought and mind chattering. When you achieve this state, imagine what the world is currently facing, imagine people dying because of the pandemic, imagine people losing their loved one’s then holding on to this feeling charge Lucifer’s sigil and reciting his Enn. When you feel the sigil is charged then say -

“Morning star the brightest, I call upon you Lucifer the mightiest! Come forth from the Abyss of night and look over and guide me through this rite.! Empower me. I welcome you in this temple! Progenitor of freedom.! Come forth and fill this temple of earth with your presence! Come forth from the shadows! I summon your timeless essence unto this temple. Destroy this virus that infects the humans. Oh mighty Lucifer I summon your divine essence to destroy this virus completely from the earth. And so it is done!”

Burn the letter written for lucifer.

Now imagine how you would feel if the current pandemic has totally ended, imagine the pleasure and satisfaction you will feel.

• Take then the Sigil of marbas charge it and then say

“ Oh mighty marbas, bringer of diseases and cure.! Open the gates of healing upon this earth.! I evoke The mighty marbas to come to my temple, he who gives wisdom and knowledge and can change men into other shapes. Come forth from your kingdom of darkness. Annihilate illusion and ignorance from this world. I welcome you in my temple to bring healing and to slow down the intensity of this current virus. Rise from your hell to heed my call.”

Now burn the letter written for marbas.

Imagine now the world is slowly healing and recovering, imagine the world getting back to normal. Feel it happening and feel the joy.

• Take the Sigil of Buer and charge it then say

“ I evoke mighty Buer, to come to my temple and manifest.! From my unholy temple I call thee, the healer and the giver of greater understanding. Oh mighty Buer I evoke you to heal humans from this current virus, to purify and transform their disease into cure. I summon you to this temple now.! Healer with light, I call to thee, I welcome you in my temple. Liberate the world from the shackles of this virus.”

Now burn the last letter.

• Now imagine the world being free from the virus, see it currently happening, feel the pleasure, and imagine the world getting back to normal. People getting on their usual schedule. Etc.

• Then thank Lucifer, marbas and Buer for their presence and then excuse them from your circle. And say “So it is done”

• That is what I planned and I thought that maybe doing this ritual together with others will provide more energy and more effective results. And people might say that this small ritual won’t cure the world but in the end I think it all depends on our faith and belief. I believe that this ritual and by tapping the powers of these 3 mighty demons the world will heal not instantly but surely. Feel free to Let me know your thoughts on this ritual :slight_smile: :sparkles:
5 Likes