Coronavirus, COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2, Magickal Working Thread

No amount of magick or sorcery will prevent the hard economic blow back from the virus. The human race as an entire species is at a crossroads where it must change its own strategies, approach to global economics, as a whole. This sucks ass, but it is a massive vulnerability of the entire species that has been exposed…

Maybe this reflects my own doubts of what we can do with magick, and sorcery… What humankind will do with this vulnerable state will probably reflect what was done in history; the outcome being tyranny, nothing good…a stronger tyranny over the behaviors and actions of individuals within the public. Don’t have the divination capacity to tell if the negative will be flipped as a positive, or will become one of many tragedies that reduce the world’s population drastically…

The life we either enjoyed or hated, is over. The freedom to go out and live has grown more complex, with but 1 massive extra variable that can rewrite huamn behavior in general…

What i will say will probably be wiped, i dunno. This is a joint act of war with Chian and Russia to gain. I have no evidence, it’s the feeling i get. Can’t prove it so its no more than an opinion with scarce facts.

My question is this, WHOM are we going to for ventillators since we dont have enough in the US? Who has considerable clout at the WHO???

1 Like

i thought corona beer already have a brand symbol. lol image

3 Likes

Flagged this post. That sigil shouldnt be shared with the impure. Delete this or suffer the consequences :santa:t6:

2 Likes

lol. i dont’ drink. it does me no good. haha. I might get it and use it as offering to demons/spirits. They might like beer. :wink:

I removed some kind of politicised posts, not party-politics but speculation, please take that to PM if you want to chat more in-depth. :+1:

1 Like

Why the fuck is this happening? It’s so fucked up. There needs to be a cure for the entire world.

https://youtu.be/tOaKIbTh5cs

The covid sigil from mage Ryan Stirner :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wow, that’s definitely a level above mine. I wonder if I join the 2…?

Here’s a direct link to the sigil for anyone who doesn’t wanna sit through a 22 minute video.

1 Like

That looks distinctly like Raphael’s & Pazuzu’s sigils, the way they look like diagrams of a kind of drill, I don’t mean a copy but like there’s a family similarity. :thinking:

2 Likes

I think there is much to be said about the air aspect of this virus. I also associate Pazuzu with air, but im not sure if that is just me or if thats common.

Yesterday we had 50mph winds in my city, and some nearby states had tornado warnings, which is not at all common for the area I live in. I think @ViciousCirce9976 had a premonition about this a week or so ago. The question now is if hurricanes are coming :joy:

1 Like

To be fair, this is a sigil representing the spirit of the virus, and mine focuses specifically on the virus itself. I think I should combine them still. Ill have the combined sigil and a talisman that can identify the virus in people uploaded here sometime in the near future.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s predicted (engineered -cough-) to be a good year for hurricanes already.

4 Likes

Awesome :fire: still was very late to work with the sigil. Today my favourite client died from Covid. More than a client was a friend.

2 Likes

Im sorry to hear that.

2 Likes

To all who actively Work with the Covid Virus and it’s effect on the World,
some results confirmation:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

2 Likes

@John_Wick got his ass kick. that’s not right. lol

2 Likes

I can’t even WTF right now. That’s just so wrong.

1 Like

Yeah, right. Heard something similar on the Astrals lately. xD

was something like this:

38bdc992c1a066bcae39d080b789e031

Sin,

¥’B

2 Likes

Whoah, we deffo need to put King Tut back, he is not the guy with whom to fuck! :rofl:

3 Likes

Shahahiah
The Power to Protect Against Disease
If there is an outbreak of disease where you live, or if you work in a hospital (or similar
location) this angel can provide excellent protection against infection.

Just a short clip. Entertaining but real…

3 Likes