Coronavirus, COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2, Magickal Working Thread

u still need mask. it’s still dangerous. you don’t want to catch it. it’s not difficult to wear mask. weather it helps or not. don’t matter. it’s precaution. The closing of everything is what i call BS on. That’s the damage done that is more than the virus.

It’s not hard to wear a mask. wash your hands properly. don’t cough on people. lol it’s just good hygiene. easy stuff to do. If you complain about mask then you have bigger issues hidden.

2 Likes

I like it. If several Magicians do similar rituals together, we could at the very least reduce the spread of this virus or at best, completely eradicate it.

I don’t work with Demons so I will call upon 3 Deities instead.

2 Likes

Looks like a good ritual. Simple does not necessarily mean less powerful afterall. I wish you luck with the endeavor.

1 Like

Egg servitor seems to be doing me good. I wonder the possibilities of many people making them and linking them together, but I am not sure if I personally have the time to program that.

That would be interesting experiment. I think the need to keep multiple servitors “fed” could be a problem to some, depending on how they are constructed.

Personally, I did the Coronavirus ritual from JS Garret awhile back and just keeping my body relatively healthy. So far so good.

I used the servitor for my family. I did most of my work intuitively but I believe the life force of the proto-chicken is what keeps the magick kicking.

1 Like

How do you even counter a hoax with magick?

Thankyou so much. :slight_smile: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Indeed! :sparkles:

And that’s great! :sparkles: we can even call upon Angels associated with healing.

1 Like

Bast, Apollo and Shiva are the deities I will call upon

1 Like

You can do workings with Thoth and Ma’at, and other spirits of justice, to expose any scenarios in which scientists or local govt have told an untruth. It’s kind of off-topic to this thread, and any big thread about it risks crossing into politics, but there are certainly inflated numbers in some situations, and many deities and other types of spirits enjoy that kind of work.

4 Likes

Do you think doing something like making a fetish of the virus that you take it apart after each petition might be helpful? Could be a way to deal with the extra energy from calling multiple spirits while adding some of your own into the working

3 Likes

Nice! Shiva being the destroyer surely gonna work! Since I don’t think any more people are gonna join here, I am considering doing this ritual with couple of my friends on Saturday. Let me know your time zone so I will let you know. :slight_smile: :sparkles:

1 Like

Oh yess! What an awesome idea.! Will surely add that…and I’m sure it will help with the working. Thankyou so much.! :slight_smile: :sparkles:

1 Like

My timezone is +2

1 Like

Okay. Mine is +5:30 we are performing the ritual at 8 pm this Saturday. :sparkles:

2 Likes

I’ll likely join in. Several people known to myself have died from this shit; it sucks to hear people call it a hoax.

2 Likes

Done. Probably the most draining ritual I’ve done so far XD

1 Like

Great! Yes! We all just finished, it was really intense!
Thankyou for joining! :sparkles:

1 Like

Been feeling sick again, fevers, chills, hard to breathe, headaches. Turns out sis in law relatives had a party in texas 4th july. Now 5 of them confirmed infected. After 5 days coming back i started feeling symptoms. Got tested… waiting for results.

Been looking up results for reinfection to a lesser sars covid strain (if you call that lesser). This disease has many confused if reoccurences can happen, how strong, etc.

Kinda sucks tbh.

2 Likes