Consequences?

Me too

2 Likes

No joke. But reading all the things I read, it could be a viable solution if no other way out is available. On the other hand, we are in the same spiritual playground.

1 Like

Can he be banned?

2 Likes

I think you’re a bit lost, then… The ‘preaching nonsensical dogma’ room is two doors down. It’s not allowed here. Stop it, leave or be banned - your choice.

You have been warned. :joy:

7 Likes

Oh yes. He’ll be given a chance to try to be reasonable first, but it depends what else he’s been up to.

I flagged both unpleasantries, which alerts our wonderful and very fair mod to look into it. You can do that by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the post, and then the flag icon:

3 Likes

Now I’m curious. What brings a holy harbinger of the cross to this little website? Maybe some unclean deeds and thoughts you’ve involved yourself with?

7 Likes

I was curious to see what this site is about.
Veni
I saw what is going on and got pretty scared
Vidi
I decided for myself that old style faith still is the best thing
Vici
Yes, you are correct I don’t have a clean slate in my past, trying to make it up now.

2 Likes

Lol! Vici? I don’t think that means what you think it means. If you enjoy your slavery… eh, I would say 'all the more power to you" but… oh well.

Good luck with that and have a nice life. No hard feelings. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Nice. Then off you go to your nice and clean bible studies group, maybe they’ll have an ear for your “There is no hope outside church”-attitude :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My friend you are brain washed if you want to start thinking read some Nietzsche and then after some time decide to come back here.

1 Like

Dude, you just gave me so many ideas :ok_hand: :joy:

3 Likes

Ok, this is probably going to be a bit unorthodox but think about maybe try it out before you decide fully. If you are worried about your energy being balanced tell the demons you have worked with you need some time to get your footing properly first and some space to do it and stick to that. As to the succubus well if you want to keep her around then do so it is one being with a fairly known factor to you I would advise finding something to serve as a counter balance. Some method of practice or work. Maybe tell your succubus to lay off right now as you need a controlled setting to get your stuff in line and then consciously supply energy for her during your practices. So say you are doing energy work take a few extra minutes to practice making energy spheres and make one with the intent of feeding your succubus and give it to her then she doesn’t need to draw directly off your energy so long as you supply controlled amounts and it will increase your skill in manipulating energy.
Start doing work with the elements and elemental spirits as those are fairly neutral and you can work with lesser ones that don’t really have a name on a case by case basis as you just find them in life. Just don’t work too heavily with one element. Maybe you work with water spirits for a couple days then try some air or fire and then earth. You already know some of my book recommendations for this but also don’t obsess over an issue or worry too much about as that can create thoughtforms that make that issue more a reality and hold you back. Those that stick to a balance between forces are never going to be perfectly in the center and will sway between different sides and concentrations multiple times throughout the day even. One minute more light than dark and the next more dark than light. It is the freedom of movement that you need to have no absolute perfect balance.
I don’t think working a lot with demons or angels is good for you to start out with I think you would benefit more from limited contact with those more polarized beings but working more largely with neutral type entities until you got more experience and a solid base going. You can still keep your succubus around so long as she is willing compromise so you can do what you need to and so long as you show the consideration of still giving interaction and energy just through practices like I recommended above then it should work out fine.
If you need more detailed advise or to talk about such feel free to message me or ask more questions here or whatever.

1 Like

Yes there are consequences for Leaving the LHP or even thinking about leaving it.

You will be cast into the void where you will meet a group of monsters who will devour you and spit you back out repeatedly.

Then after they are done…you will return to your body a shell of what you once were. You will wake up to find that your taxes have been raised and you can No longer get free college from Bernie sanders.

You will start wanting to make America great again and will descend down the path of.the libertard.

You will start eating Only Vegetables and stop eating raw meat in an attempt to become more “spiritual” than others. You will also stop cracking open cold ones with the boys.

You will view memes as blasphemy and delete your whole catalog cause now you feel it too worldy.

Your right arm will decrease in muscle mass because you stopped fapping because somewhere you heard it’s “disrespectful to wamen” to fantasize about them.

Then you find yourself on your knees in a group of (most of the time) black people shaking and asking some white bastard to abide in your heart eternally.

Yeah hombre. ThERe aRE So MANy CONseQUenCes TO leAVing the LHP.
Don’t even think about it :ok_hand::smirk:

6 Likes

ONLY VEGETBALES PLEASE NO :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes hombre (activates hydraulics) …and to Make it worse (#MakeItWorse)…
The vegetables TALK and start teaching you gospel lessons about DOING WHAT’S RIGHT!!

They will lead you to their brothers who are an Asparagus, a Potato, and a Cucumber and Tomato (#RhymeTime) and Will tell.you their secret name…

VEGGIE TALES…

You will then start moralizing to little kids about why sticking their hand in a cookie jar is wrong even though in all reality no one gives a single fuck about the cookies or the jar.

From then on you will descend into religion and be forever lost in the path

3 Likes

LHP is where you find yourself. But what you learn from the RHP is the assertion of dominance when finding yourself, meaning you are not Subject to to get lost when encountering forces, so in a large sense are responsible for knowing what you want instead of continually searching.

The consequences? You repeat the cycle of being Lost and have to deal with the tug of war of dealing with various groups. At some point you put your foot down in a Stand Off.

1 Like

Man I will die of laughing, Will you become my VEGGIE MASTER?

1 Like

Hell no that sounds gay as hell :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Just back away from me slowly
No sudden moves :joy:

3 Likes

Veggie daddy XD

4 Likes

Git fucked

1 Like