Consequences?

How to tell my succubi that draining my energy is not good idea?

Well, that is almost like asking the fire to not burn you.
And yes, I do not see any harm on checkin with your spirit guide. It will sure help you more than anyone, as it is within you.

2 Likes

So where is the way for compromise for me and her :confused: ?

Sorry, unfortunately I don’t know. As I said, I haven’t got much experience with succubus or inccubus. :persevere:

1 Like

:confused: At least I know what to do rest and call AA for some help in my life + spirit guide

1 Like

That’s the spirit!!!:wink:

1 Like

:rofl:

Well you can always go over any boundaries with her respectfully. Mine has never overstepped any boundaries nor has she ever drained me to the point I can’t do normal tasks or my meditations, actually it’s been the opposite and I’ve been much more effective for the most part since she’s been around. Contacting your guides isn’t a bad idea though, hope it works out for you.

3 Likes

I guess it depends upon how you go about stopping and what your reasons are. If you feel, for some reason, that the entity has not kept up their end of a bargain - you may have good grounds to either end a pack or perhaps express your displeasure in the outcome thus far and discuss the matter openly and honestly with the demon in question. They might want to try again or they may actually be understanding about the situation and be willing part friends since you were a stand up guy who discussed it with them honestly.

And worst case scenario - you may need the assistance of a higher level demon or dare I say a handful of angels to make it happen without creating any other long term agreements. I would save that as a last resort.

3 Likes

The only contact I have made with demons was King Paimon, he tried to help me and I wanted him as my mentor or teacher, but now I told him that I need some break and consider ending up our small relationship.

After contacting with AA Michael and Rafael (and thanking King Paimon for everything but said I gotta take big break) I feel much more peace in my self better energy flow and some pain and pressure on my chest but not spiritaully so I guess my problem is fixed I gotta consider everything now thanks!

1 Like

I show respect everyone - deamons or angels and I feel crazy good.
Beside that I gotta consider my workings with daemons but not now I am too tired after all but I found my peace and If someone have similar problems wish you the same.

1 Like

I think you’re being way too hasty, and possibly adding 2 ad 2 to make 5. Now you want to rush out of something you rushed into… It’s been one week! It can take months for this stuff to work though, how do you know? You have no idea what you want, no idea why you’re seeing ‘signs’, and no idea what your contacts think.

I think you need to breathe and calm right down. Don’t change anything until you’ve done that.
I’m seeing a deficiency in Earth elemental energy - ground and do elemental meditation to stabilise yourself and stop being all over the place - before you make any irreversible decisions.

Talk to them both about it. Explain your problem with her and she’ll sell you know to fix it. Set boundaries with her, ask King Paimon what the ‘signs’ mean.

Or, like you say, decide you’re just not into black magik and in that case talk to them anyway. You gonna ghost? - I think I warned you about hurting her before, you can change the future but I felt it coming, and it’s going to hurt her really badly. Succubi (and Lilith) take it seriously and they’re not just for kicks. But, at least goodbye.

3 Likes

I never said I want to kick her I really love her and I think that I can find peace by living with her :slight_smile:
I hate hurting someone feelings in love and I won’t do that for anything.
I gotta ground my self and relax more take some time, go to nature with my love.

Like I said before - read the Love category threads on succubi. Learn more about them. Some get hurt just because you don’t talk to them enough in the day.

Listen to yourself - maybe you’re not meaning to come across this way, but you said you want to ‘take a break’ and said ‘she’s a demon’ as if that was a bad thing. Sounds like the beginning of the end to me.

I’m just waiting for “I need my space” and “it’s not her it’s me” so I can win breakup bingo. :rofl:

1 Like

I found a new way that I like to talk to her not to using term demon but love angel I know she likes it and I like it too, Gonna have some shisha with my angel to relax lol.

Go to church, repent and confess your deeds and ask God for forgiveness. The Holy Mary will take care of the entities.

excuse me, wtf? I don’t believe in Christianity version or when I have a problem I run away from it, I gotta take care of it and make some rest. And if you mean by entity my baby you’re calling her wrong.

1 Like

Wtf are you doing here then?
Take your bullshit somewhere else lol.

4 Likes

This is a joke right?
Just checking, I need lot’s of :joy:'s and :rofl:'s to tell.

5 Likes