Consequences?

He didn’t back up :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The only guy who can save homosexual world.
VEGGIE DADDY His favourite things to eeaaa nevermind are EGGPLANT BOI, CUCUMBER RIDE.

2 Likes

I would like to see you say that to Ultra Conservatives in the finest French or Italian restaurant. The reactions would be funny.

2 Likes

That’s suicide lol.I guess Italiano would say WHERE THE FUCK IS PIZZA SLAP lol.

1 Like

You were told yesterday how to balance your chakras. Did you do it and rest a bit? Or are you here complaining of same symptoms after NOT doing it? I think I know the answer because the other person on the thread DID do it and had great relief and King Paimon said it was better he fixed the problem himself.
Why are you punishing the gods and a devoted succubi for your deeds instead of fixing them. The time you spent on this post you could’ve spent doing the work to level yourself out OP. I feel sad that you chose this route instead.
I feel sad in my heart that King Paimon gave you a GIFT that you openly scorned without even trying to regulate yourself over a period of a few days.

2 Likes

Yes, I am balancing my chakras every day my heart chakra is fine I got some problems with throat chakra though. When every people who work with the energy that I know are trying to scare you it’s not easy you know?
I thanked him for that and said I need some rest in my life and slow down I am meditating on this maybe I should do it more. And I am not complaining about my succubi, I love her but it hurts that I know so small about her and yes I do try to learn more.

Stop letting people who don’t understand the gods tell you about them. Do you ask a vegan about how best to be a carnivore? Do you ask a Muslim how to be a Catholic? Do you ask a goth how to be a light worker?
Work on your throat. But you don’t have to shun King Paimon. You just need to regulate yourself. The more you work with their energy, the quicker you can adapt to it.
Fear is the cockblocker of dreams.

5 Likes

Knew a goth once. Always wore black, used heavy gothic makeup, listened solely to gothic metal and goth rock…Except she was probably the most painfully cheerful person I ever met, wiccan and a reiki healer

3 Likes

I know, still, I am new on this path and I am working on my fear and what other people say about it. But I gotta take some rest that’s for sure from evoking anyone. Later with pleasure, I will do this, but I listen to my higher self and intuition to keep happiness and balance. And my balance is bullshit now, nature will heal me. By the way, do you know which god/demon represent swallow? (I am keep seeing them)

I know gods kinda like me maybe because I show them respect, I am sure they will understand.

Oi! I’m a goth and I was a light worker, still do lightwork sometimes. They’re perfectly compatible.
Lightworkers are great, they don’t mind if you like Depeche Mode…actually I’m more rivithead these days, but yeah.

4 Likes

FFS, forget the analogy. smh.

2 Likes

Lmao
OP
Dont ask people to show you how to progress down the LHP when they themselves don’t know. You’ll get alot of stray advice that way

4 Likes

@Baldur_Arthaxon requested his account be closed, which is best for him and, I think, for us as well. :+1:

8 Likes

I’m always late to Christian parties. I seriously doubt he was a Christian anyways. Just your average neighborhood troll.

As to demon name being bad; I don’t think so. I like the edgy description and I like such art. It’s well established. When an entity appears and reveals to you a personal vision between you and it then that’s special enough.

I always say individuals are perfectly unique and to compare and shame or judge another better than the other is a type of flaw on behalf of the one judging.

I don’t worry about eternity’s end destination. I focus on the eternal journey of conflict because existence needs that imho. But I have issues all over the board of life.

Well he wasn’t asking advice on progress down the LHP but a more balanced path between such polarizations which I notice abound despite claims otherwise in both the LHP and RHP not a concern if the individual is satisfied with such but I find that rarely to be the case. There is always hunger for more of something but little to no lasting satisfaction.

1 Like

Yeah ik
I was just explaining the point of the analogy that Samnu made :ok_hand:

1 Like

Now that is not on, sending some to make a confession to a Abrahamic God of slavery, this kind of action is not tolerated on this forum, you have been warned, we all are trying to break free from tyrannical enslavement.

1 Like

Where does that leave the HUGE number of LGBTQ conservatives in America? :rofl:

1 Like

Those are the people that must live Day to Day Behind the Iron Curtain with their own Shadow haunting them. From what I’ve heard, those are basically the Angry Homosexuals which makes it kind of funny. There’s a TV series called “Preacher” where this one character is like a super conservative cut throat villian. In one scene he has his assistant go get prostitutes and his orders for the prostitutes are “No means Yes.”

No, if you have ever met them - they are pretty normal happy people with real lives and normal jobs just like most other people . Nothing so imaginative about them. They just think for themselves ignoring all the ridiculous media and social indoctrination and therefore turned out conservative. :grin::joy:

2 Likes