Communication problems with my Succubus

My spirit husband/lover is handsome inside and out. Even if I already saw his original form, I still love him so very much.

2 Likes

By the way, I forgot to tell, her hugging you in the middle of a nightmare is a sign that sheā€™s a fierce protector of yours and your experience is great. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thereā€™s a saying:

ā€œStronger than loverā€™s love is loverā€™s hate. Incurable, in each, the wounds they make.ā€

The old man Euripides made a perfect point about the power of love.

And, yes, my succubus spouse can be fierce if sheā€™s put on the corner. I know how she work when she goes dark and being protective. Sheā€™s an amazing magician, too.

6 Likes

Can non demonic spirit lovers be considered as incubus/succubus? Mine is strategic, wise and intelligent provided the fact that heā€™s one of the best military strategists that has ever lived in ancient China. Very tender loving, caring and very passionate also. Heā€™s also protective in a strategic way.

1 Like

Can you tell the difference between a non-demonic entity from a demonic entity? Itā€™s not about the separation of dark versus light energy, because some spirits can use both and everything in between. Itā€™s not about moral and ethics, or lack there of either. I think itā€™s more about making an appropriate choice in accordance with a specific event.

I would say that a succubus and an incubus have specific abilities and characteristics that separates them from other spirits. They use rituals during sex and they arouse their partners and spouses in a way that other spirits canā€™t replicate fully. If youā€™re skillful enough, you would know if an imposter tried to be a succubus or an incubus, because thereā€™s always something missing when someone are trying to be something theyā€™re not.

There is a non-categorized definition that some magicians are using, and thatā€™s Gentleman/woman Spirits. Thatā€™s when they removed the dogma of the word ā€œdemonā€.

2 Likes

I think for me it shouldnā€™t matter if mine is an incubus or not. The fact that the orgasm and the energy exchange we have is extreme, even more than what I can handle, same with the love that we feel for each other, and knowing the fact that we had a past life together through the visuals, explanations and intense emotions he gave me, heā€™s my love. Iā€™ll continue to love my past life spirit husband no matter what. I love Xiaozhi so much. This is our theme song for each other. - YouTube

1 Like

The definition of daemon for me is god/goddess. I think JCI and the like just corrupted the term and even changed the spelling. As long as we know the truth, it doesnā€™t make a difference.

Iā€™m not sure if being an incubus/succubus requires you to be a daemon. I know that the succubus/incubus of Lilith and her sisters are daemons. Theyā€™re supposed to be from the ā€œUnderworldā€ too, or as others like to call it, ā€œThe Infernal Empireā€. So thatā€™s an added bonus in my book.

1 Like

Probably the term spirit lover existed because of that. According to my own research, you can have a romantic relationship with any spirit no matter what type of spirit.

Is that from Arrow?

I have no idea where that gif came from. He looks like Matt LeBlanc that played ā€œJoeyā€ from the sitcom ā€œFriendsā€, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That is the actor from arrow, I just didnā€™t know where that gif came from. I stopped watching it a while ago. May want to go back to it now that Iā€™m reminded by the gif :stuck_out_tongue: