Chat Thread

alright ill check it out.

according to my divinations it seems i need to focus on Lucifer. looks like i got my answer.

so what are your favorite occult authors?

1 Like

I donā€™t really have any because I donā€™t buy books that I want to read. Iā€™ve been guided to the books I needed the most at the time and itā€™s never one I would have read if I was picking them. lol

I like E.A.'s books, especially Ipsissimus. And Iā€™m really looking forward to Kurtis Josephā€™s ā€œBlack Magick of Ahrimanā€.

Thereā€™s a perfect example. I am not drawn consciously to Kurtisā€™ book and never would have bought it on my own, but Iā€™ve learned to trust the spirits guiding me and bought it. And the experiences are already potent.

3 Likes

Oooo is it:

A - One of those ā€œdreadedā€ satanic get-togethers where everybody gets naked, gargles with goat blood and has a wicked BBQ? Maybe some death metal and mood lighting?

Or

B - ā€œHi everybody, Iā€™m Tom and I masturbate on sigils. I wanted to show you this new technique I came up with ā€¦ā€

If itā€™s A ā€¦ Iā€™m in.

Kidding aside, if itā€™s A, Iā€™m in.

2 Likes

interesting.
i like ea he has some good beginner materials and some nice advanced work.
asenath mason is pretty good. i have a list but i never remember it until someone brings it up lol

lol Iā€™m more of an 80s Hair Metal guy, but I get where youā€™re coming from. lol

Iā€™m seriously tempted to join a ā€œfluffy bunnyā€ Wiccan coven and actually evoke their Goddess one time for them. lol Iā€™d bet most of them would shit their yoga pants and lose their shit. lol

2 Likes

Gawd I just visualized ā€œpooped inā€ yoga pants.

Asenathā€™s stuff interests me, but I havenā€™t checked it out. Just wasnā€™t the right current for me at the time.

I was lead back to understanding the ancient Sumerian mindset through gnosis and a book. It helped me wrap my head around a lot of stuff.

And now, itā€™s on to the Ahrimanic current for the forseeable future.

2 Likes

@Rahnoren ā€¦ youā€™re welcome. lol

1 Like

Perhaps the time is now? Itā€™s working for me reflection of demons in my cyrstals screen black tv
Thought on it the TV screen like black mirror or black cyrstal ball interesting.

Last night I had astral attack saw the demons despatch them

@Asmogus ā€¦ thatā€™s cool. Iā€™m glad itā€™s working for you. My path lies in a different direction right now ā€¦ the Ahrimanic current from Kurtis Josephā€™s new book ā€œBlack Magick of Ahrimanā€.

I purchased her Qliphotic meditations. Read about half, couldnā€™t quite get into it again. This was something that turned my life inside out two years earlier, so I wasnā€™t needing another trip down that hole again just yet. She did a fine job. I already had Kenneth Grantā€™s and Thomas Karlssonā€™s work on the matter, not to mention a lovely gem, Nightshades by Jan Fries.

Looking forward to Mr. Josephā€™s work.

3 Likes

Cool Iā€™ll check it out how r u finding it working well
Have u got link

Awesome, @Rahnoren. I have a passing familiarity with the Qabbalistic practices and it just wasnā€™t for me. I think it was that whole Solomonic magick mindset I was exposed to around it.

My journey took me back to Sumer because I was trying to find answers about how mono-theism took hold and set up the control structures weā€™re facing today.

I was being prepared to work my way through the Tree of Life using the Babylonian Babili model, but that kind of changed when I had my experience the other day.

2 Likes

Well, you can read about some of the unusual experiences Iā€™m already having over in this thread ā€¦
Whatā€™s Your Take on the Concept of Masks

Hereā€™s the thing ā€¦ Rahnoren and I just pre-ordered our books, so they havenā€™t showed up yet. But of course, that didnā€™t stop Ahriman from starting to work with me on this stuff.

Sure. Hereā€™s the grimoire Iā€™m talking about ā€¦
Black Magick of Ahriman

1 Like

Cool checking link now
Asenath given it a good recommend has to be powerful

@Black_Coyote ā€¦ so how are the divinations going? Anything else clearing up for you?

i like her tree of qliphoth. i never had qliphothic meditations but id like to own it one day. now what i really want is the black book of azathoth

@Rahnoren ā€¦ so whatā€™s your path looking like right now, Ra? Iā€™m always impressed by your insightful posts.

@Black_Coyote ā€¦
Youā€™re really into the Cthulhu current, right? Howā€™s that working out for you?

1 Like

sorry went to do something.
seems i need to have a chat with luci.

um cthulu current. yes i am in that, well sort of. i want to get started but i really have no clue where to start