What's Your Take on the Concept of Masks

@KurtisJoseph

This quote is part of your response in the “Ahriman’s role in Mithraism” thread

The spirits I’ve worked with closely with for the last year have me taught almost everything I know about magick. They’ve guided to a few resources from people and the rest has come directly from them and my own observations from doing the work.

One of the main things they’ve taught me is look at each incarnation of a spirit as a “mask”, a pattern of energy with a certain tuning that the Conscious Force can flow into. The Conscious Force is just my concept for the Consciousness that is animating these god-masks, the Living Power that flows to us through them.

I understand what magickal models and mental models are. I’m aware that the model is “NOT THE THING”.

I’m asking you this question because the only other time I’ve heard anyone talking about a mask is Michael W. Ford’s YouTube video. I’m not familiar with his work and I’ve never read any of his books. I didn’t watch the video until after I’d received the concept through my own gnosis.

So what’s your take on the concepts of masks and how it relates to the current you’ve tapped into?

And does what you call the “Kunda Force” correspond to what I’ve been calling the “Conscious Force”?

4 Likes

I think I’m beginning to grasp this … at least, the little piece of it this human mind can work with.

While I was running errands, I was pondering this.

And the dots seem to be connecting.

@KurtisJoseph … check me on this and see if this is close enough.

The No-Thing … our Truest Essence … is a Conscious Field of Infinite Possibilities. And that’s immediately wrong because I had to limit it to a Field of Some-Thing to even talk about it.

I guess the only words that describe it is Infinite and Eternal Darkness. All Possibilities Unmanifested.

I think that’s as close as I can get in human words right now. Right track?

As I was sitting waiting on my takeout order at a restaurant, something clicked into place.

I think it came with the realization that the real work is to peel away the layers of the Self … until the final layer … the final model that our human mind can conceive … the Self itself … is dissolved back into the Infinite and Eternal Darkness.

I had this come to me in meditation the other day …

“Know your Self. And then let it go.”

When I had that realization snap into place, I felt an intense pressure building up in my body. I’ve come to recognize this as a blockage preventing the kundalini from flowing. So I just breathed and released.

About three breaths in, I started having an experience I can only describe as this physical world starting to fade away and spots of shadow bleeding through. I could see it clearly with my eyes open.

I often see this kind of grayscale strobing when I’m working on my Third Eye chakra. I occassionally see a light blue, purple, or indigo strobing, but most of it is just grayscale, like varying patterns of light to dark.

But I’ve never experienced it with my eyes wide open.

When I got home, this world seemed to fade even further away. Colors weren’t as bright. Light wasn’t as bright. And there was a darkness over everything.

Edit: That’s not right. The Light that forms the Things in the physical world weren’t bleeding through the Darkness. The Darkness was more real.

When I looked at my girlfriend, she didn’t seem as real to me and I clearly saw an aura of darker shadow around her.

Edit: I think I scared her when I tried to describe my experience to her. I understand … but this is my journey. I accept that.

It reminds me of the Matrix when Neo sees the code behind the world and the world begins to fade away as the illusion it really is.

This should terrify me as a human being, but it doesn’t.

Kurtis, in the video interview with Eric, you said that the darkness within your temple follows you everywhere you go and is the only thing you see. Is this the kind of experience you were talking about?

Now I understand why most people fear the Darkness. They catch of glimpse of the Truth and run back to the Light, to hide in their comforting Illusion of Self. And yet, therein lies their Prison.

3 Likes

When I left here, I was struggling to put things into words and I was having a difficult time even thinking any more.

There was a lot of energy running through me and my vision was much dimmer. My edit above tried to capture the essence of what I was experiencing while I was in the middle of it.

I don’t know why, but I felt capturing the experience might have been important for someone. Whether that was me for later or someone else … who knows.

I went and laid down. I could feel a heavy pressure around my heart chakra and out into my lungs. I just started doing very deep breathing, taking huge slow breaths and breathing it out through the Egyptian technique of “Opening The Mouth”.

The light was dim, but I didn’t want any light, so I pulled a pillow over my eyes.

I kept breathing, deep and slow, in through the nose, out through the mouth. The pressure moved down to fill up my entire abomen, all the way from my sacral area to my collar bone area.

I barely remember calling out to Ahriman to guide me through this and then I completely let go.

I can only describe the feeling as floating in darkness. I did not fall asleep, but I had let go of all conscious thought and just existed, floating within that darkness.

I glanced at the clock when I laid down and I glanced at the clock again when I became conscious of my thoughts again. Just over two and half hours had passed.

And then I took a little nap for a couple of hours.

I’m balanced again and the darkness has faded from my vision, but I’m different in some subtle way. I’m not sure what happened, but that’s ok. I feel like I’ve released a lot of my need to control things and my judgmental attitude.

I feel strange because I have a different kind of energy flowing through my entire body … it’s like a low humming vibration.

But I’m physically exhausted now. It feels very similar to the way I felt after my first very intense and powerful ritual, where I had a ton of energy flowing through me. Yeah, I guess I would describe it as that exhaustion that comes after channeling a very strong current of energy through your entire body.

One of the biggest differences I noticed is that I reached out to Inanna, who I’ve worked very closely with lately and asked “Innanna, are you there?” No answer.

I reached out to Ahriman and asked “Ahriman? Are you there?” The answer was “No.” I kind of smiled a little at the irony of it.

And then I reached out again and asked “The Eternal … are you there?” The answer I received was “You are here.”

I think I’m peeling off another layer of the Self … and now it’s time to let go of the masks.

@KurtisJoseph … any of this sound familiar, Kurtis? Can you share any insights with me?

And yeah, I know … read the book. :smiley: I will when it gets here.

2 Likes

Again… Wow! Great fuckin question worthy of video material. Let me try bro. Bear with me. In regard to the “conscious force” I can safely say that we are talking about the same force. However their may be subjective differences those likely will remain semantics.

As a previous student of Michael’s I do not really dig the deific mask model. Especially when dealing with this current. The emanations of the black sun do not fit well into containers or specific visage. This is why as the spirits guided me along the way they made it quite clear that they do not fit well within specific chakras or planetary energies. They will constantly shift and change as your ability to face them (them meaning internal fears as Divs which are gates to great power) grows. Are you a mask they wear, or are they a mask you wear? This will all begin to get blurred and a bit confused if you gain experience within the work.

The simple answer is that they are aspects of unlimited possibility which come from the void. They are specific possible aspects of power which our subconscious mind molds according to our deepest associations with the aforementioned specific aspect of power. It is not how your mind is “making them up”, but rather a matter of allowing subconscious information to come forth through the effective translation of info coming from that same void. The subconscious to the conscious mind is the corridor through which the information is conveyed whether that info be the vision or voice of the demon. Tough questions. :wink:

4 Likes

I am just waking up so I may come back to this. I just had to edit the shit out of it so I need to make sure my consciousness is in place for the day. Lol!

3 Likes

The moment before my Kundalini awakening was an overwhelming sense of disassociation, de ja vu and that nothing was real, I wasn’t even me, it was very unsettling .

1 Like

@KurtisJoseph

You’re making perfect sense to me, Kurtis. I understand what you’re saying.

Everything shifted for me last night. Now that I’ve had time to process the experience, I did the work needed to plug into this current … and there’s no doubt it flowed through me.

My personal human goals haven’t changed, but the path I was walking has changed completely.

The path I was walking would have taken me up through the Babili, the Ladder of Lights, through the layers of the Illusion that we call physical reality, and eventually to the Abyss. I was guided to very specific energy work exercises to prepare me for this journey.

I was also lead to a specific form of ancient astrology that aligned with the Sumerian world view.

It’s a path that would have taken me years to complete.

No more. That all changed and I’m now going to work with this current for the forseeable future.

The only way I can describe it is visually.

Imagine the Babili, the Kemetic Tree of Life, or the Qabbalistic Tree of Life, standing before you as a 3D model made of Light. You see it clearly. It’s bright. It’s full of color and life. It feels real.

Then it fades and you realize it’s just a drawing on a piece of parchment.

Shadow begins bleeding through the parchment, like the parchment was laid in a pool of ink and the ink is bleeding through the parchment at different speeds.

And then, suddenly, you realize you can just step through the parchment and into the Abyss, the Womb For All of Creation. The parchment wasn’t real. It was just the Illusion.

Guess it’s time for the direct route. :smiling_imp:

Because those belong to realm of the Light, the Form, and that is the Illusion.

2 Likes

When it happens you will literally flooded with scalar lighting flowing through every fibre of your body, dont fight it, give in to it, embrace it, mediate.

I may do a series of videos dealing with more personal experiences such as this. I may do that soon.

It sounds similar to my initial experience within the void though a bit less aggressive. Still certain elements remind me of the experience. This dialogue needs to be embraced for sure. Trust me it is serving its purpose and will give you useful insight into initiations through the Evil Places of Arezura.

The exhaustion is very real and very relevant. These forces can sometimes take it all. That is where the harnessing of will is so important guys. I am going through similar testing AS WE SPEAK. As you expand in consciousness you become more of a spiritual being and so the physical self must reboot to adjust. I have some advice for you though so bear with me…

First eat more consciously. Eat raw live food to fuel your light bodies, and eat meat as an offering to the shadow self. In this way the synthesis of these two become strong through such conscious offering on a daily basis.

Refrain from exercises which expend prana/chi/kunda/kundalini and perform those kinds of exercises which help to harness it and move it. Isometrics will actually help you to build this inner Blackened Fire and direct it through focus. Yoga and Pilates are also good choices along with Qi Gung, Tai Chi. Regular calisthenics can be performed to build functional strength in hundreds of creative ways. If you are going to “spend” energy do it through martial art training. Not to say if Bodybuilding is your interest you cannot focus on that. Just trust me when I say every ounce of energy that can be stored instead of spent fuckin counts in the grand scheme of things. In big ways. As your consciousness expands so will your ability to accumulate energy. Keep up the great work. It seems like this is another example of the work getting into the hands of those who can efficiently use it. This is great news honestly. I hope the momentum keeps moving in this direction.

2 Likes

@KurtisJoseph

That would be great, Kurtis. Since there is obviously a Living Power seeking people out through your work, it would probably help quite a few people who don’t have a frame of reference for this stuff yet.

I know when I was taking my first steps into this world, E.A.'s videos were a very important part of the process.

I’m in. I’m committed. I’ll follow this road wherever it leads me.

Interesting. Do a video about it. Do it! :slight_smile:

Last night was an interesting night. I felt a tremendous amount of energy flowing through me last night. There was a period of an hour, then another period of an hour, and then another period of two hours where I felt all of this power flowing through me while my mind was floating in utter darkness. I just focused breathing and mentally allowed my body to dissolve into the darkness so that there was nothing else but me.

At one point, I had a bright flash of light in my mind. It was like a camera flash went off. My eyes snapped open and I could feel my heart racing a little. I just breathed my way through it and allowed myself to sink back into the darkness.

It almost felt like a liquid flowing … something akin to primordial ooze.

Thanks for all the advice. I’d already switched my diet over to more live food, but I didn’t know about eating more meat.

And I’ve been practicing Qi Gong for years, so that’s a natural part of my daily life. I know how to perform Hard Qi Gong, so I’ll add that in for the strength.

You know, it’s strange … I’ve been eating very little food for the past 2 weeks now. Almost all vegetables with a little fruit and a little protein. No grains, no dairy.

I feel fantastic and full of energy, but I’ve expected my muscles to start breaking down at some point.

I checked them again this morning … and it feels like I’ve put on more muscle in my biceps and chest area while I’m seeing more fat pockets dropping away.

The change in diet explains the fat, but the muscle is odd. I haven’t done any isometrics or Hard Qi Gong since late last year.

2 Likes