Gotta go. Chat with you guys later.

2 Likes

Just a pretty pictureā€¦ :smiley:

4 Likes

Awww <3
~What an beautiful drawing :open_mouth:
i could kiss you XD

2 Likes

Iā€™m here for a while if anyone wants to chat a bit.

still here lol

Well, hello again. lol Still pondering life and magick?

1 Like

yes actually about to do some divination

that is on a few situations i need clarity on

Well, I wonā€™t interrupt you. Uh, have a good divination? Something like that. lol

2 Likes

its fine i have been able to have a conversation and still get something accurate. im doin tarot anyways

Gotcha. I like tarot but I havenā€™t done in it in several months. I would kind of like to learn geomancy, but itā€™s not a priority right now.

geomancy is interesting. lately ive been wanting to learn reiki but im wondering if ill need those damn attunements

Reiki just wasnā€™t for me. The whole idea of the attunement is that you get one and then you can just do it. I need more of a step-by-step. I went with Quantum Touch and that worked very well for me. Itā€™s based on Qi Gong and Iā€™d already practiced Qi Gong as a physical exercise for a few years, so it resonated more with me.

2 Likes

yea one thing i would like to have is a form of healing magick so when someone decides to be an ass i can heal myself and bounce back quickly

Do you already know how to do energy work? Channeling different types of energy and moving them around within yourself and out through your hands?

no. unfortunately i dont but thats something i do want to get into

Check out Robert Bruceā€™s book ā€œEnergy Workā€. Itā€™s got the best method Iā€™ve experienced for learning energy work. He also covers some healing techniques in it.

Iā€™ve worked through the book myself, so itā€™s what I recommend to people.

2 Likes

There are also some good exercises in ā€œHands On Chaos Magicā€ by Andrieh Vitimus. I worked my way completely through that book over the past year. It gave me a solid foundation to build on.

1 Like